Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

CV recompesation - I would like to give proposal

18 comments in this topic

Players
1,565 posts
10,242 battles

First. This is not troll post , I usually troll but not this time.

Why now when CV rework is just in early stages? Because, if they dont hear about it in time, they will not consider it.

What is it about? Premium carriers.

Why? Because I've paid monies.

Do they have right to change, did I agree to that? Yes

Well, I dont blame them for making new carrier gameplay. I also like RTS gameplay but this is NOT about that.

I would like them to consider (If not returning monies for CVs which i highly suspect it will hapen), like Belfast and Kutuzov sale to give us doubloons. But, I would also like to propose:

Allow us short time frame to transfer those doubloons to another WG game. Like WoT or WoWP.

I consider this, as non mandatory move but merely more understanding of wargaming  to customers.

I would not really complain if I could move doubloons to another game and use it there, as I have started playing  wot. It is same platform and  company, they share same premium time, I do not see reason to not be possible for certan time for those ships.

Opinion?

Thank you

• Cool 4

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I don't need WoT Gold... I've got plenty in there so it wouldn't help. Likewise I have all the Prems I want.

I'd swap the CVs for a Defender and a few other goodies :cap_money:

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,356 posts
8,034 battles

Do you ever heard of a "russian refund"? :cap_haloween:

If not, just ask some WoT-players about the kind or refund WG had in mind with the planned tier8 rebalancing.

• Funny 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
3 minutes ago, principat121 said:

If not, just ask some WoT-players about the kind or refund WG had in mind with the planned tier8 rebalancing.

You mean the one where they will part exchange your Pref MM tank WITH extra gold on top? 

Enough folk kicked off and they halted the changes.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
37 posts
6,166 battles

A good idea for the “Tech Tree” CVs, give players the XP invested (and remove the ships) as free XP. This would encompass compensation for time spent grinding a line out. It then leaves players with the capacity research a new line. I understand that this may not be beneficial for people who have every TX unlocked. Nor doesn’t it address premium compensation. 

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

Comrade Boris, you seem very interested in money, have you been tainted by the bourgeoisie curse?

I think another stint in gulag is in order, your re--re-indorctrination is already scheduled. Please follow the assistant with the white lab coat.

• Funny 4

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles

First. This is a troll post , I usually don't troll but I do this time.

I believe that a Flint, a Black and a Stalingrad would be a fair compensation for me, the rest of you can just sod off ... :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 5

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
8 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

Stay on topic please.

Indeed Mr, the topic being your bourgeoisie contamination.

Please adress yourself to the cattle train confortable transportation for re-indoctrination.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
2 hours ago, principat121 said:

Actually, Russian Refund became enough of a meme that googling "russian refund" (I wanted to write WG russian refund but this proved unnecessary) in videos gave me this as my first result :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[THESO]
Players
589 posts
10,894 battles
6 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

Allow us short time frame to transfer those doubloons to another WG game. Like WoT or WoWP.

I think that is a very modest expectation.

The situation is imo much clearer and I can say that not speaking for me, cause I don't own a premium-CV.

WG sold a product at a price reflecting an estimated objective value. Players who felt their valuation of that product was at least as high as that price, bought the product. Now, after the purchase, WG changes key properties on that product that must affect its individual valuation for each buying customer. Why is a Saipan currently worth 9500 doubloons, why is a Kaga worth 200 doubloons more than that and why are both worth 4500/4700 doubloons more than a Sims? These virtual prices are obviously driven by parameters like different prospects of earning XP or credits, historic significance or popularity. So naturally the value, thus the prices must change with a rework to the extreme that the ship and maybe even the game as a whole is no longer appealing to a customer and that he feels he had never gotten this product had he known the nature of the rework.

If the contract is upheld and not reversed by WG, this in a legal sense might constitute misrepresentation.

Personally I was slightly irritated about how vaguely sub_octavian expressed their intentions in the twitch-presentation of the CV rework yesterday. The first and foremost thing to do in the presentation would have been to put paying customers' minds at peace and then go into the details about the rework. I think it would have been a much smarter move to say: "We think the new CV play will be great, our testers were excited and I think CVs will be even more fun to play than before. If some players feel, they don't like it, we are willing to offer a full refund in dollars and cents. But honestly, we recommend you bear with us, give it a try and we are positive you will like it." This would have been a bold statement, marketing-wise much better. The message would have been: "We improved the product and if you wanna give it back, we will find a new buyer in seconds". Right now the message is: "We know you get less value but we try to compensate you so you will be unhappy but not angry and we get to keep your money."

There is this thing called reputation. It is of great importance where people want to do business repeatedly.

IKEA has this policy where they take back any product and give full refund for a year, no questions asked. Seems like economical nonsense. Actually it is the opposite. People buy products cause they trust IKEA. Where they would have hesitated and rethought their decision otherwise, maybe looking for and finding a better product elsewhere, they now buy the product immediately from IKEA. They get used to it and before they even realize it, the year is gone and they keep it. And they are happy and buy again.

• Cool 3

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,732 posts
2,784 battles
On 9/4/2018 at 12:12 PM, Boris_MNE said:

Why now when CV rework is just in early stages? Because, if they dont hear about it in time, they will not consider it.

What is it about? Premium carriers.

Why? Because I've paid monies.

Do they have right to change, did I agree to that? Yes

Well, I dont blame them for making new carrier gameplay. I also like RTS gameplay but this is NOT about that.

I would like them to consider (If not returning monies for CVs which i highly suspect it will hapen), like Belfast and Kutuzov sale to give us doubloons. But, I would also like to propose:

I consider this, as non mandatory move but merely more understanding of wargaming  to customers.

I would not really complain if I could move doubloons to another game and use it there, as I have started playing  wot. It is same platform and  company, they share same premium time, I do not see reason to not be possible for certan time for those ships.

Opinion?

Thank you

This is something we might consider - but as is we do not have any concrete plans for the compensation yet, other than that we will offer some form of it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

[WH1TE]
Players
525 posts
5,737 battles

I have a suggestion too...

How about leaving the premium CVs in RTS style? That would give us a choice... Or making one CV premium that stays in the current style?

• Funny 3

Players
4,555 posts
8,240 battles
3 minutes ago, Horin728 said:

How about leaving the premium CVs in RTS style? That would give us a choice... Or making one CV premium that stays in the current style?

aaand would you be matched against reworked CVs with your oldschool-premium-CVs?

Players
2,109 posts
15,301 battles
Am 4.9.2018 um 12:12, Boris_MNE sagte:

(If not returning monies for CVs which i highly suspect it will hapen),

It's completely unlikely Wargaming would ever reimburse customers for premium ships.

My guess is at best it's gonna be another "Russian Refund" as in WoT.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,263 posts
13,356 battles
On 04/09/2018 at 12:12 PM, Boris_MNE said:

But how do we know you are not trolling us into believing that you are not trolling in orded to surprise troll? :Smile_ohmy:

On more serious note I appreciate serious and well composed post. :Smile_honoring:

Sigh...

They grow up so fast...

• Funny 1

[NED]
Players
4,376 posts
12,061 battles

Take it 1 tiny step further: move all CV's to another WG title. I'm sure in the Total War Arena maps there must be plenty of mountains underneath which those trollships can lay?

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this