Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
perrinluns

unsportsman like conduct for being kicked from the client and DC

8 comments in this topic

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
192 posts
8,176 battles

so heres the funny thing....been having issues with the game kicking me out the client. ive just had it happen again and this time when i log back in i get the message that i have been given a disciplinary "unsportsman like conduct" punishment when it wasnt my fault......seriously wargaming im getting told off by your systems ...because your systems are flaky.........my wife who was playing sat next to me on sunday was kicked out of EVERY SINGLE GAME. 

i accept 10 million credits as an apology ...but my wife.......she wants your first born....sort it out

[BBMM]
Players
934 posts
4,346 battles

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago so I contacted Support to ask if there'd been problems with the server. I was told that the pink status would clear after three battles and advised to avoid team damage in future. I replied pointing out that this was nothing to do with my query and the second reply was that nothing was in the server log, don't do team damage (again) and the ticket was closed without an option to re-open.

In short, don't get your hopes up because server hiccoughs are addressed with fingers firmly in ears and "lalalalala". :Smile_sceptic:

[TTT]
Players
4,598 posts
8,081 battles
3 minutes ago, perrinluns said:

my wife who was playing sat next to me on sunday was kicked out of EVERY SINGLE GAME. 

and yet you keep playing, thus willingly damaging the experience of every single other person in your matches? yeah sounds plenty unsports(wo)manlike to me...:Smile-_tongue:

[BBMM]
Players
4,091 posts
4,582 battles
7 minutes ago, perrinluns said:

..my wife who was playing sat next to me on sunday was kicked out of EVERY SINGLE GAME. 

...sounds to me your internet connection is not stronk enuff to take 2 players PLUS the amount of pR0n you are downloading. 

We used to have that too here, my son and me playing together, wife watching god-knows-what-series on the tablet.

The connection would croak, and we'd get pink, and have to play some co-op games... 

So then we got a fatter cable connection, and hey presto, we can go Netflix and even download lotsa pR0n for when we are finished playing. 

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,427 posts

The issue certainly looks to be on your end if both you and your wife get disconencted in quick succession.

The Wargaming servers most certainly are not the issue here. They are mostly stable and do not randomly kick players every few minutes. Most of us have no issues at all.

Please check your routers settings and error logs and contact your internet service provider to solve your issues.

[ALONE]
Players
1,417 posts
10,919 battles
27 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

...sounds to me your internet connection is not stronk enuff to take 2 players PLUS the amount of pR0n you are downloading. 

We used to have that too here, my son and me playing together, wife watching god-knows-what-series on the tablet.

The connection would croak, and we'd get pink, and have to play some co-op games... 

So then we got a fatter cable connection, and hey presto, we can go Netflix and even download lotsa pR0n for when we are finished playing. 

It would be rather this pR0n or -series thingy, because battles are not using very big fat streams of data - rather small tickle of packets... :fish_glass:

On asymmetric links it is easier to kill the connection by occupying the upload (maybe some torR3ntz seeding? ;)) 

[BBMM]
Players
4,091 posts
4,582 battles
2 minutes ago, EdiJo said:

It would be rather this pR0n or -series thingy, because battles are not using very big fat streams of data - rather small tickle of packets... :fish_glass:

On asymmetric links it is easier to kill the connection by occupying the upload (maybe some torR3ntz seeding? ;)) 

Might be his neighbour is leaching his Wifi, maybe he has 12 daughters on Tinder, anything is possible. :Smile_great:

Point is: his internet is letting him down, so he gets punished for that.

But it's not nice leaving the teammates with an AFK ship, so that's why.

I myself had a PC that sometimes crashed, I fixed it, and I should, before playing P2P games. 

No reason the whole team should be affected by your crappy internet, or whatever. 

• Cool 1