You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Masa2mune

A sudden and unexpected e-mail about supertest. What now?

9 comments in this topic

Question

[DAVY]
Players
97 posts
7,124 battles

So basically I got an e-mail message telling about me having a whole bunch of new ST ships linked to my account out of the blue. I have never applied for the supertesting but I was excited nevertheless.

However, when I logged into the game I didn't see any new ships. Are they only available on public test server (which I haven't downloaded yet), or something else?

Also, how do I give my feedback? Do I need to participate in teamspeak sessions at scheduled times or is written feedback sufficient?

Thank you for the answers in advance. :cap_like:

• Cool 1

8 answers to this question

[DAVY]
Players
97 posts
7,124 battles
4 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

WG messed up their mailing lists ^^

You were not supposed to get the mail, nor the ships.

Heh, I see. I kinda expected that, but I still wanted to humor the possibility as if it were intentional and a lucky break for me.

[DAVY]
Players
97 posts
7,124 battles
9 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You could have taken a glance at the forum, but you are special and deserve your own thread...

I actually tried but after spending some minutes searching I got no relevant results, both inside and outside of the forum. Maybe I just missed the relevant subforums, but I wasn't going to spend my morning searching and risk still not finding any answers. I bet a lot of the Q&A questions are something you can find your answer by dedicating enough time searching but that's just how these things tend to go. The community makes getting the answers far more convenient.

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
842 posts

Oooh oooh. I got mail.

Can't wait to get home from work to log in and not see the ships. :Smile_hiding:

[CATS]
Players
19,953 posts
12,415 battles
1 hour ago, Masa2mune said:

I actually tried but after spending some minutes searching I got no relevant results, both inside and outside of the forum. Maybe I just missed the relevant subforums, but I wasn't going to spend my morning searching and risk still not finding any answers. I bet a lot of the Q&A questions are something you can find your answer by dedicating enough time searching but that's just how these things tend to go. The community makes getting the answers far more convenient.

Screenshot_20180903-090405.thumb.png.10fcf147cf265f49cb6381d95df5ddc2.png

There were even more topics visible when you posted 

Players
8 posts
3,614 battles

First I got a cool gaming PC few months ago, and now I'm suddenly a supertester. F**k you WG for this, not professional at all!