Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kPlusPlus_2018

Cheating

20 comments in this topic

Players
22 posts
18,625 battles

Many bad players use "some" botters aid.

In one shut at you destroy 50%.

Please take some list for this diamonds man that will be blocked, and play normal.

Thx

• Funny 8

Players
2,048 posts
10,938 battles

In all seriousness, please learn about the various game mechanics and how to play the game properly first. Just because people play better than you doesn't mean that they're cheating, just that you're a worse player than them.

• Cool 3

Players
1,009 posts
6,188 battles

You have too few battles yet, so you might not know the basics at this time.

Which means you don't know yet that people legitimately can kill you in one salvo, for example if you show your broadside, your citadel is vulnerable to AP shots.

There is even an achievement, called devastating strike, that you can earn when deleting an enemy ship in one salvo.

Learn the game, play coop, watch youtube videos, you will understand how you died.

Everything is normal, there are no "cheaters".

If you want to mitigate the damage you receive, I strongly recommend you watch some guides about how to position and angle your ship so that your armour can bounce shells.

Cheers

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts
10 minutes ago, kPlusPlus_2018 said:

Please take some list for this diamonds man that will be blocked, and play normal.

Thx

Please provide actual PROOF of the cheating.

Please provide exact details of HOW the cheating was done.

Please explain WHY you think it's a cheat you witnessed and not simply a lack of your understanding how to best use your ship to avoid taking heavy damage.

• Cool 1

[BEER]
Players
51 posts
17,826 battles

Got say never bumped into any one cheating  in game gotta say i have met some right wankers

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
41 minutes ago, kPlusPlus_2018 said:

Thx

TinyTautLeafwing-size_restricted.gif

That's just how it works when the enemy presents good enough target, you have good enough guns and the luck is with you. Learn how it works and become the occasional deliverer of devastating strikes rather than the hapless victim that just waits to be killed :Smile_honoring:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,821 posts
3,634 battles
18 minutes ago, Warhawk1984 said:

i have seen some aimbots but all they do is predict where to aim based on ship speed and direction any wasd and your safe

Maybe this is what the OP considers as cheating? (referring to the WASD use, nb)

Beta Tester
1,088 posts
2,970 battles

There is a cheat program that comes with aim assist that will put a marker down to aim at and you hit the middle of the ship, not going post the youtubes but well google?? WG should know about these programs a simple google finds them easy but welp have fun losing ur account if u use it!

Players
349 posts
15,839 battles

Hey mate if you can't beat them - join them. I'll happily share a few awesome cheats with you and show you how it's done, for free. Just PM me. :cat_cool:

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
19,919 posts
12,406 battles
2 hours ago, kPlusPlus_2018 said:

Thx

I doubt they did in one "shut", but people like you are mistaken quite often.

Hint: It helps not to show broadside towards enemy.

Players
257 posts
3,072 battles
5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I doubt they did in one "shut", but people like you are mistaken quite often.

Hint: It helps not to show broadside towards enemy.

who knows maybe is epicly unlucky and gets the detonation achievement every battle, though i doubt it some how

[CATS]
Players
19,919 posts
12,406 battles
1 minute ago, Warhawk1984 said:

who knows maybe is epicly unlucky and gets the detonation achievement every battle, though i doubt it some how

That is neither a "shut", not even a shot and especially not 50%...

[OCTO]
Players
1,005 posts
19,444 battles
3 hours ago, pra3y said:

In all seriousness, please learn about the various game mechanics and how to play the game properly first. Just because people play better than you doesn't mean that they're cheating, just that you're a worse player than them.

And grammar, while you at it..... 

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,432 posts
9,224 battles

And we will never hear from him again in this thread. Please lock.

Players
2,048 posts
10,938 battles
44 minutes ago, Zen71_sniper said:

And grammar, while you at it..... 

Meh grammer police :Smile_sceptic:.

What can you do:Smile-_tongue:

Players
260 posts
4,654 battles
4 hours ago, kPlusPlus_2018 said:

Thx

I assume you are new, so:
-iChaseGaming youtube channel has a playlist named Commanders Academy. Watch the videos regarding: Angling, aiming, spotting, smoke, torpedo aiming.These are the bare minimum to have a solid understanding of the game.
-Before you play a new ship for the first time i recommend watching on youtube a video about this ship from Flamu.Dont expect to perform as he does but its a GREAT starting point to learn your ships weaknesses and strong points.
-I think i would be good for you to get a destroyer line up to tier 5, then a cruiser line and then a battleship line.This way you will have a very basic understanding of how each ship type plays and know what to expect.

Welcome aboard!

Players
103 posts
1,274 battles
4 hours ago, elblancogringo said:

You have too few battles yet, so you might not know the basics at this time.

Which means you don't know yet that people legitimately can kill you in one salvo, for example if you show your broadside, your citadel is vulnerable to AP shots.

There is even an achievement, called devastating strike, that you can earn when deleting an enemy ship in one salvo.

Learn the game, play coop, watch youtube videos, you will understand how you died.

Everything is normal, there are no "cheaters".

If you want to mitigate the damage you receive, I strongly recommend you watch some guides about how to position and angle your ship so that your armour can bounce shells.

Cheers

He has 2669 coop battles under his belt. It looks like the transition from coop to randoms was too big a step.

[NED]
Players
4,374 posts
12,045 battles

Ah! That must be it!!! Took me 10.000 matches to figure that out. It's cheating!! I get oneshot when giving broadside, while the armor scheme is clearly saying that's where my armor is the thickest! Boooh! All to the gulag! :Smile_teethhappy: