Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kPlusPlus_2018

LEVEL necompatible

17 comments in this topic

Players
22 posts
18,666 battles

* for example in gameplay lvl5 VS lvl7

player with lvl5 have 000,1% chance

this is masacre

*** please return that playing in equal level

• Funny 5
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
928 posts
14,695 battles

When you've reached tier 5 you're no longer under protected matchmaking (MM) rules, so you face ships two tiers above yours when at the bottom instead of only one tier above. Yes, it's not very pleasant and some ships suffer more than others, but that's how the system works.

Consider yourself lucky because you, like me, have arrived to the game when MM is more rational and sensible: from what I've seen and read, it was very common to face ships 3 tiers above yours (now it only happens in fail divisions) at the beginning, and this could happen even in the now protected lower tiers.

Salute.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,836 posts
3,634 battles
1 hour ago, kPlusPlus_2018 said:

this is masacre

Either get used to it, or stop playing. That mm is not changing any time soon (although to be fair tiers 5 and 6 have the worst of it)

Players
257 posts
3,072 battles

i dont understand how you can get to 2750 battles and not understand how the mm works or how you only just reached tier 5 cross ref with https://wows-numbers.com/player/553819798,kPlusPlus_2018/ only 106 battles

something strange going on here forum says 2 post 2757 battles join date 8th june i am leaning towards the 106 battles 

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
18 minutes ago, Warhawk1984 said:

i dont understand how you can get to 2750 battles and not understand how the mm works or how you only just reached tier 5 cross ref with https://wows-numbers.com/player/553819798,kPlusPlus_2018/ only 106 battles

something strange going on here forum says 2 post 2757 battles join date 8th june i am leaning towards the 106 battles 

Forum shows all battles combined, not just Randoms. He has 2662 coop battles and now tried playing against actual people. And he learned that they can be... a bit more lethal than bots.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
257 posts
3,072 battles
23 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Forum shows all battles combined, not just Randoms. He has 2662 coop battles and now tried playing against actual people. And he learned that they can be... a bit more lethal than bots.

ahh fair enough

i  played the odd co-op battle but ending up with a 95% w/r and steam rolling every game was not fun

Players
349 posts
15,839 battles

I believe we can unanimously agree that it is pointless to educate this individual. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[HALON]
Players
599 posts
9,090 battles
4 hours ago, kPlusPlus_2018 said:

this is masacre

Matchmacking in it's actual form forces you to find ways to be proficient when undertiered. Just consider that you'll have games where you will be the one in a ship that is 2 tiers over your opponents too. Never throw the towel and learn to be useful to the team even when heavily at disadvantage. Consider that on the enemy team there will be ships in your situation too. Stay alive loger then them while being useful to your team.

Don't give up.

2 hours ago, OttoZander said:

I believe we can unanimously agree that it is pointless to educate this individual. 

He almost played coop only and he's just coming out from protected matchmacking...

Considering his experience he has not said anything unexpected really.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
3,068 posts
18,333 battles

Beeing uptiered +2 usually isnt a fun situation but t5-t7 is actually less sh**ty then say t6-8 where you are basically a xp pinyata since you are outspotted and outgunned as a dd, overmatched as cruiser and bb by t8 bbs and almost neutered vs high level aa as a cv

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,789 posts
6,430 battles

But isn't MM in Co-Op the same as in Randoms? (but with mirrored ships). So why it has taken so long for the OP to start to appreciate the actual difference between T5 and T7 ships.. just shows how UP BOT AI is.

[TTT]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
7 hours ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

Consider yourself lucky because you, like me, have arrived to the game when MM is more rational and sensible: from what I've seen and read, it was very common to face ships 3 tiers above yours (now it only happens in fail divisions) at the beginning, and this could happen even in the now protected lower tiers.

Salute.

just as an example of what MM used to be capable of in late 2015...

TuC7gus.jpg

the enemy battleships are a total of seven tiers above ours, and we get three tiers' worth of cruiser advantage for it...

Oh, and plot twist and maybe a lesson to the OP, we won that. 

Players
4,555 posts
8,240 battles
7 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

Oh, and plot twist and maybe a lesson to the OP, we won that. 

Ya, no wonder - you had an Imperator Nikolai! OP CONFIRMED !!11 :Smile_hiding:

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,715 posts
12,392 battles
8 hours ago, kPlusPlus_2018 said:

this is masacre

As others have said, once you reach tier 5 you leave the protected matchmaking that you enjoyed at the lower tiers and are able to face ships two tiers higher than your own. This is how the game operates.

Do not be disheartened, even low tier ships can have an impact in the game. Sure it is true that the higher tier ships can punish you hard if you make a mistake but the flip-side is that that this helps to teach you not to make mistakes (in theory).

When low-tier it is advisable, particularly if you do not consider yourself to be very strong at the game yet, to adopt a more supporting role. Do not play too aggressively, stay closer to your higher-tier ships, and lend fire support when possible. Enemies will try to shoot you in preference to others as they will see you as an easy target but, with time, you will learn to use that to your team's advantage. Low-tier cruisers, for example, can use their manouevrability to dodge lots of incoming fire and each salvo dodged is a salvo that didn't do damage to your team.

Chin up, mate, it's not the end of the world.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,818 battles

Being bottom tiered is an uphill battle, but it's far from a foregone conclusion if you know how to play your ship.

[JRM]
Players
3,068 posts
18,333 battles

Kamikaze can acctually be a hillarous experience in those circumstances... :cap_haloween:

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,157 posts
7,184 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Kamikaze can acctually be a hillarous experience in those circumstances... :cap_haloween:

I have some friends who would be extremely happy If WG put them in an ALL tier 10 match with their Kamikaze / Kami R / Anshan / Fushun (how many are those bastards are there?)

Sign in to follow this