Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
COCKNEY_RED

Container content

6 comments in this topic

[LV-EU]
Players
1 post
6,297 battles

Am I the only one who is fed up with being ripped off by the contents of the containers....first of all when you have achieved the required points you are awarded a container and given the choice of what type container you can open...this could be credits ..resources, camo etc but what is it you get all the time no matter what you choose???...signals and more bloody signals ...rip off....secondly after you have completed a combat mission you are awarded a "special" container....well again here's the issue...inside the boxes are sets to collect some have 4 items others 6 in these sets....well I have most waiting on one item to complete the set, yet in the last 8 containers I have won what do I get awarded ..a bloody duplicate ..in none of these campaigns WOWS has run have I ever filled in a complete set ...must be a con ...well before I go just one last point that really gets up my nose...and that is the invicibility that happens with targets in the game ..ok during the war smoke screens were generated by certain ships but that has a 2 way affect ..you couldn't see them and they couldn't see you....but oh no not in this game...some destroyers seem to teleport from one side of the map to the other or your just lining up a shot on a battleship or carrier and "whoosh" they disappear  ….make the game playable not a joke 

Edited by COCKNEY_RED
miss spell
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 4

[SCRUB]
Players
3,433 posts
9,234 battles

Would it hurt if you would use actual sentences? You know, with commas and all? I am not interested in deciphering your little rant, so I am just not gonna bother. Boring (specially your BBaby whine at the end).

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
787 posts
4,490 battles
7 minutes ago, _ramrus_ said:

Trump is playing wows on EU server.

Which trump? That baboon maniac with fat little hands  or the cute little Trump that streams on twitch and plays Hearthstone as well? 

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,724 posts
6,861 battles

27 minutes ago, COCKNEY_RED said:

Am I the only one who is fed up with being ripped off by the contents of the containers....first of all when you have achieved the required points you are awarded a container and given the choice of what type container you can open...this could be credits ..resources, camo etc but what is it you get all the time no matter what you choose???...signals and more bloody signals ...rip off....secondly after you have completed a combat mission you are awarded a "special" container....well again here's the issue...inside the boxes are sets to collect some have 4 items others 6 in these sets....well I have most waiting on one item to complete the set, yet in the last 8 containers I have won what do I get awarded ..a bloody duplicate ..in none of these campaigns WOWS has run have I ever filled in a complete set ...must be a con ...well before I go just one last point that really gets up my nose...and that is the invicibility that happens with targets in the game ..ok during the war smoke screens were generated by certain ships but that has a 2 way affect ..you couldn't see them and they couldn't see you....but oh no not in this game...some destroyers seem to teleport from one side of the map to the other or your just lining up a shot on a battleship or carrier and "whoosh" they disappear  ….make the game playable not a joke 

Let me try to break this down a bit.

Signals- This is arguably the most important thing that can pop out of those containers on a regular basis next to camos. They help immensly and since they are 1 use per game getting more of them is not a bad thing in the slightest.

Duplicates- Duplicates can be traded in for pieces of a collection so by trading duplicates you can still complete a collection.

Smoke screens- A ship in a smoke screen without a ship that is spotting for it can't see you unless you fire yourself. If 2 enemy ships are present the enemy ship outside the smokescreen will spot you for the ship inside the smoke screen. If that ship dies the smoked up ship will be blind as soon as your firing penalty wears off. If you fire at a smoked up ship and is inside your smoke firing detection penalty from the smoke you will also be spotted by the smoked up ship.