Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ronin_hr

What's up with all insulting in chat lately?

46 comments in this topic

[-YR-]
Players
22 posts
4,799 battles

So, I noticed that there are much insults and misbehavior in chat lately. The last match, I was verbally abused almost whole time, because I killed a Moskva which my Shima was torping? He didn't stop the whole match insulting me, and even after the match he felt the need to confront me once again. 

And this is getting really common, almost in every match there are insults flying all over. I don't know if this is just me, but I think this is getting out of the hand.

Is WG planning to do something about this?

Here is the pic of his message, he thinks I am Hungarian, so I had to use google translate: 

I knew you were Hungarian. Only Hungarians are peasant who only shoots the boat that I am torpating the torpedoes .. every time before the impact you shoot .. peasant bully .. hence they hate the Hungarians everywhere because 90% of this retarded jerk .. yes and now offend because the -30 IQ ddal do not understand what's wrong ... Smelly peasant.

*edit

• Funny 3

[DAVY]
Players
2,638 posts

Random? try ranked...I have never had so many diseases wished upon me and my mum is knackered from all the 14 year olds that have 'had' her this week :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 5

Players
1,565 posts
10,242 battles

Naming and shaming on forum?

I hope you will get warning point cuz they would give it to me,. reported.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 7

Players
1,290 posts
7,535 battles
19 hours ago, ronin_hr said:

So, I noticed that there are much insults and misbehavior in chat lately. The last match, I was verbally abused almost whole time, because I killed a Moskva which my Shima was torping? He didn't stop the whole match insulting me, and even after the match he felt the need to confront me once again. 

And this is getting really common, almost in every match there are insults flying all over. I don't know if this is just me, but I think this is getting out of the hand.

Here is the pic of his message, he thinks I am Hungarian, so I had to use google translate: 

*edit

Unfortunately that dude wouldn't receive anything, perhaps a -1 karma due your report but nothing else. On the other side it's likely you will receive a warning point for naming and shaming. This forum isn't fair at all.

PD: Naming and shaming SHOULD be allowed!!

• Cool 2

Players
1,565 posts
10,242 battles
Just now, Sargento_YO said:

Unfortunately that dude wouldn't receive anything, perhaps a -1 karma due your report but nothing else. On the other side it's likely you will receive a warning point for naming and shaming. This forum isn't fair at all.

It is not up to you to discuss what SHOULD or not be allowed. As player, it is up to you to obey rules.

• Bad 2

Players
1,290 posts
7,535 battles
Just now, Boris_MNE said:

It is not up to you to discuss what SHOULD or not be allowed. As player, it is up to you to obey rules.

Nope.

• Cool 2

[-YR-]
Players
22 posts
4,799 battles
6 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

8 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

Naming and shaming on forum?

I hope you will get warning point cuz they would give it to me,. reported.

TBH, I really don't care for the warning points, karma, or whatsoever.

I never insulted anyone in this game or forum and if this is needed to make developers start thinking and do something about this whole bunch of flaming in chat, then so be it.

• Cool 2

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
11,663 posts
16,767 battles
1 minute ago, Boris_MNE said:

Otherwise you get sent to gulag like comrade @Boris_MNE here.

Heed his warning. Gulag is horrible place.

• Funny 4

Players
1,565 posts
10,242 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

Otherwise you get sent to gulag like comrade @Boris_MNE here.

Heed his warning. Gulag is horrible place.

its dark and full of terrors. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 6

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
14 minutes ago, ronin_hr said:

(...)

You can try and push something like this through suport ticket. They might do something (but will tell you to use in-game reporting next time).

Also, don't post such things on Forum, not with offending party's nick visible. It's against the Forum rules.

• Cool 1

[-YR-]
Players
22 posts
4,799 battles
6 minutes ago, eliastion said:

You can try and push something like this through suport ticket. They might do something (but will tell you to use in-game reporting next time).

Also, don't post such things on Forum, not with offending party's nick visible. It's against the Forum rules.

yeah, I agree with you. I wasn't thinking, I 've edited the picture.

The problem isn't this one guy. Problem is that this behavior is getting really common in the game.

Players
1,565 posts
10,242 battles
Just now, ronin_hr said:

yeah, I agree with you. I wasn't thinking, I 've edited the picture.

The problem isn't this one guy. Problem is that this behavior is getting really common in the game.

What you want when bunch of incopetent people play game who cant even learn proper ALT STRAFE on tier X CV and try to snipe enemy CV. Whole reason for rework.

What you expect, some uber Skill4ltu players? Yeh sure... IQ2 playerbase.

[-YR-]
Players
22 posts
4,799 battles
5 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

What you want when bunch of incopetent people play game who cant even learn proper ALT STRAFE on tier X CV and try to snipe enemy CV. Whole reason for rework.

What you expect, some uber Skill4ltu players? Yeh sure... IQ2 playerbase.

Not at all, I don't consider myself a skilled player and yet I don't insult anyone in the game.

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
787 posts
4,490 battles

Welcome to the wonderfull world of online gaming. 

LOL at "BIRTH BIG SPERM" btw. How that is an insult wonders me. 

• Funny 3

[SLAPP]
Players
1,343 posts
7,570 battles
26 minutes ago, ronin_hr said:

Not at all, I don't consider myself a skilled player and yet I don't insult anyone in the game.

TBH i use the word retard a lot in game :X. 

and i get reported for it. Even tho most of the times the ppl actualy are pretty Fing dumb.

And i dont care its what the system is for.

But the ppl like u show are the special kind who even i would laugh at in a WTF moment. XD

but they are just words  and i rarely get someone messaging me in port back.

appart from the playerbase being pretty BAD overal. i find the toxicness actualy not that big compared to other games.

its just the internet shruging it off is what u do. 

• Boring 1

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts
2 hours ago, Sargento_YO said:

Nope.

Rules are rules, if you don't agree with them ask for them to be changed, you can't just ignore them. Well you can, but you have to accept the consequences.

Players
252 posts
12,373 battles

Sometimes u have to accept the fact that people are either having a bad day and getting frustrated n stuff, just have to laugh it off, repeat offender's do get like chat bans ect, I've had people message me after a battle, last one was "you are the worst T10 dd player ever" some bad language in there too, my replay was golden "new flash I was a t8 Kiev with top score what did u do that battle" , haha never heard from him since 

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

What do you mean with "lately"? Its been like this for...the last 2 years...further back if you want to look at the WoT beta really.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
979 posts
10,432 battles

I would never call someone a retard in game. It is insulting to [edited], they are born that way. I much prefer Imbecile, it seems to be understood in many more languages. Thanks to this game I now know quite a few foreign words for idiot.

Players
2,199 posts
3,844 battles

I insult in game only plebs who sit behind with full HP with 0 cover fire, and there is a lot more of them lately then usual.

Tonigh 6 defeats and 1 victory in random. FML and playing on weekends.