Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Djulanna

Anniversary Collection - Dublicates

15 comments in this topic

[OFF2]
Players
1 post
5,500 battles

Good evening,

i managed to open 15 Anniversary  Container so far (the normal ones, not the premium) and recieved 7! dublicates so far.

Is anyone else experiencing such a bad ratio?

• Funny 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,806 posts
15,458 battles

No, out of 8 containers i had only 1 duplicate so far. Sooner or later you will get either items you don't have or enough duplicates to buy the rest of the collection.

[-MM]
[-MM]
Players
514 posts
10,593 battles

I think I opened a similar amount by now and no, I only had one or two duplicates.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
9 minutes ago, Djulanna said:

Good evening,

i managed to open 15 Anniversary  Container so far (the normal ones, not the premium) and recieved 7! dublicates so far.

Having lots of duplicates at the start is bad luck but - unless you make the mistake of exchanging them without first getting enough to finish the collection - it shouldn't make much of a difference in the long run. When people with better initial luck find themselves failing to hit the few remaining items, you'll be still filling the big gaps. Sure it's better to start getting the right items from the very beginning, but the actual impact of bad luck should prove limited... unless you're REALLY unlucky and it persists like this. But that's unlikely.

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,836 posts
3,634 battles
3 hours ago, Djulanna said:

Good evening,

You do realize that you can trade 3 duplicates for a actual item, right?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,866 posts
10,704 battles
34 minutes ago, lafeel said:

But ...... but ........ muh 10k-silver-exchangerate per duplicate once you finish the collection without trading in duplicates. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,836 posts
3,634 battles
11 minutes ago, havaduck said:

But ...... but ........ muh 10k-silver-exchangerate per duplicate once you finish the collection without trading in duplicates. :Smile_trollface:

:fish_palm: That's all I am going to say to people that actually think like that.

[NWP]
Players
2,187 posts
13,994 battles
6 hours ago, lafeel said:

Which ofc you should only do when the timeframe for collecting is about to close. Doing it now will just increase your chance for getting duplicates.

So OP, just keep going and near the end you'll prolly make it anyways. ( btw I'm at 8 uniques - 6 duplicates atm ).

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,836 posts
3,634 battles
1 minute ago, 159Hunter said:

Which ofc you should only do when the timeframe for collecting is about to close. Doing it now will just increase your chance for getting duplicates.

So OP, just keep going and near the end you'll prolly make it anyways. ( btw I'm at 8 uniques - 6 duplicates atm ).

Or when you have enough dupes to actually finish the collection there and then.:Smile-_tongue:

[BS4]
Players
1,107 posts
6,240 battles

Personally I think if your finishing a collection through duplicates (and lets be honest its not the first time for me..) theres something wrong in the first place.... I don't find it fun when I get a duplicate its not much of a reward is it?

Well done good game, you did well ...here's something you've already got.:Smile_amazed:

Your taking away a sense of achievement IMO...

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,367 battles

I have 8 duplicates :Smile_trollface:

[DC_DK]
Players
2,725 posts
27,886 battles

Not bought a single container.. collected 12 out of 16 items and got 7 duplicates spare

Sign in to follow this