Tin_Kan

Relative newb looking for a fun/mature/English-speaking clan

8 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
37 posts
3,527 battles

Hi,

I'm pretty new to WOWS and the whole clan thing - Essentially I'm still working my way to my first tier ten, but I'll get there. I like to think that I'm a pretty OK player, I'm progressing at a decent pace (who am I kidding?) and I'm willing to learn; not much to show for now but stats below if you're interested:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/550640097-Tin_Kan/!/pvp/overview/

I dabbled in ranked battles this season and I have to say I enjoyed the competitive aspect; I'd definitely like to see how far I can go if I manage to get a tier X ship before the season ends. This is partially the reason why I'm looking to join a clan - I find WOWS is so much more fun when the team works together. I'm also curious to see how clan battles work and have a go at that kind of game play eventually.

In a nutshell - I'm an easygoing, middle-aged guy with a sense of humor, who's fluent in English and is looking to see what clans are all about. Oh yeah, I have Discord too.

Peace

[OGHF]
Players
899 posts
14,537 battles

Hi Tin Kan,

Please check us out, we are OGHF (Old Gits Having Fun) we are a clan that was mainly born from World at War games, we have our own servers for World at War and Cod4 if you like playing that type of game. But we are part of the clan but we now play World of Warships. We use TS3 and enjoy friendly banter, our members hail from all over the world and you would be more than welcome to join us if you like what you see, check us out at www.oghf.org.uk.

Regards,

Cyclops.

[THESO]
Players
37 posts
3,527 battles

Just a quick note to inform you that I've joined a clan. Thank you everyone for all the positive messages and feedback!

[SBS]
Players
287 posts

Hi Tin_Kan

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
192 posts
3,689 battles

Hi Tin_Kan ,
We're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun.:honoring:

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're not so much into CW (yet).  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Sign in to follow this