Sign in to follow this  
GunterPriemm

BOATS ONLY FOR STEEL

6 comments in this topic

Players
19 posts
12,380 battles

Well, if they do not put the arsenal steel boats more accessible or for sale, simply, I stop taking games of classification and when I finish the premium account I will not activate it anymore and I do not plan to buy more boats but they are good, because most of those who sell now are not worth it, with me they will lose, because they can do business and win, but in the bad, they will lose.

I have a great time playing naval battles every day and I do not spare money, but if I can not get the boats I want, there will be them, they will lose me.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 2

[POI--]
Players
5,895 posts
7,229 battles

Ok... Well, don't expect it to change. Having certain ships for steel only is likely something most people don't care too much about, so don't expect changes because you on your own complain. WG changed less with more folks complaining.

You could however try play ranked battles. Even if you don't get to the top rank, you pick up steel along the way and after a few seasons, you can have enough steel to get a ship. If your clan plays clan battles, you also can get steel there.

Players
697 posts
8,843 battles

These ships have a very special status, which is why you can only obtain them through steel. I really would love to get my hands on the flint, but it wont happen any time soon.