Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThinkingMantis

Show flooding more clearly, like fires

12 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
1,607 battles

Everyone is going to say noob now, but it would be amazing if the game could show more clearly when you are flooding. I just died pointlessly because I didn't look at the pixel that currently tells us. When we are on fire, the entire frame edge flashes orange and flames come up from the bottom. We (I) need that for flooding. Plz.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 2

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,161 posts
11,380 battles
22 hours ago, ThinkingMantis said:

Everyone is going to say noob now, but it would be amazing if the game could show more clearly when you are flooding. I just died pointlessly because I didn't look at the pixel that currently tells us. When we are on fire, the entire frame edge flashes orange and flames come up from the bottom. We (I) need that for flooding. Plz.

If you get hit by a torp you look if you flood if you cant do that and dont notice that you lose Hp your doing something wrong in the 1st place............How often you get hit by torps that you miss it? extravageant warning cues just anoy people who cant repair the flooding because of repair cooldowns.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
16 minutes ago, ThinkingMantis said:

Perfect, exactly what I need!

If you cant see a triangle in the middle of your screen, what makes you think you will see an even smaller triangle in your ships HP outline?

• Cool 3

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,371 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, Juanx sagte:

If you cant see a triangle in the middle of your screen, what makes you think you will see an even smaller triangle in your ships HP outline?

flood.thumb.JPG.d69b836a802fb3767b70140e932dae20.JPG

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,870 posts
10,125 battles

The year is 2025, we literally have to freeze the average WoWS player's controls to put then mouse over the DCP icon and flash huge red text telling him that he is losing HP.

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,101 posts
4,984 battles

I once lost half my HP in my Des Moines, because I thought I DCP’d, at the start of the battle... I was too tired to play lolz.

New flooding indicator looks like fun though.

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,221 posts
15,712 battles

Seriously: make a habit to look at your UI. It will help you improve much faster.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
19 hours ago, Klopirat said:

flood.thumb.JPG.d69b836a802fb3767b70140e932dae20.JPG

You mean the OP that can not see a 1 inch across triangle on the middle of its screen, has enough peripheral vision to see that?

Whatever you are on, get me some...

Sign in to follow this