Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_KriegWurst

Best Operations for grinding credits and xo?

25 comments in this topic

Players
126 posts
6,764 battles

So, tell me which are the best Operations for grinding credits and xp these days? 

It used to be that playing Narai repeatedly would get you a nice wedge of income and xp, but WG removed it pretty much for that reason. 

Are there still operations that are almost as rewarding or have they nerfed the money making potential across the board to make us grind harder in random? 

[SCRUB]
Players
5,568 posts
11,269 battles

Narai, Hermes and Cherry Blossom with fixed groups. If you don't have a good group: None

Basically all operations, provided you have (see above).

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
6,577 posts
7,488 battles

From the T6 i like Aegis the most. Thats were i would always flag because if you know what to do, you can just citadel the bots to dust. Up to 300k damage is not even rare when done corretly in good Cruiser or even BB.

Narai is quite ok when you bring division into it. Otherwise you fail to often imo.

Cherry blossom is pretty easy even with randoms imo. I get close to 2k or more base XP all the time in Cleve.

• Cool 1

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts

cherry has the big advantage of being restricted to actually useful ships. if you want/have to play operations solo, this alone makes it the safest bet.

• Cool 3

[H_FAN]
Players
2,251 posts
31,422 battles

Cherry Blossom and Hermes have a huge success rate even if solo which I always play, if  you have suitable ships and are a decent player who knows the objectives.. I have around 90% success rate in them, if you buy success mean win. 5 stars is not rare even if it does not happen every game. I think highest 5 star rate is on Cherry.

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
2,725 posts
27,886 battles

2018-09-01.thumb.png.271c65ef0a378d6e76991a253151dd63.png2018-09-02.thumb.png.716c66834b4b385aaae606390b860599.png

Cherry blossom by far the best ops for farming XP and credits... Think Baltimore is the best choice given the numbers of cruisers in this scenario

• Cool 1

Players
2,109 posts
15,301 battles

All of them can be fairly good if you have a good team.

All of them will lose you money on a sufficiently bad team.

In my experience, if you're only playing the OP of the Week with random people, your chances are best to get a good team right after the weekly rotation. It more or less goes downhill from there, possibly with a slight uptick again after the weekend.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,866 posts
10,704 battles
On 31.8.2018 at 12:52 AM, Captain_KriegWurst said:

So, tell me which are the best Operations for grinding credits and xp these days?

You are in a clan. Get 3-6 others and play ops - whichever one you want and burn your signals/camo there. Narai can be done with 4 people - but it might be 4 stars if you are not careful/get unlucky.

Likewise for AnalCherry, but again loosing just 1 player is a star lost if you start with only 4.

Obviously T7 and 8 offer higher rewards than 6, but I guess it also depends on which tiers you got which p2w ships and if you wand to farm a nation for captain xp or even just daily bonusses.

• Cool 1

Players
927 posts
14,695 battles

Cherry Blossom is pretty good at that with Hermes coming second, both due to the relatively high WR even when solo.

If you're a CV player that knows how to properly do manual attacks, Newport works almost as fine with Ryujo but you depend a lot on your team not screwing up and letting the waves reach the perimeter: let your team-mates farm damage while you focus on DDs and certain ships that are normally neglected (e.g., the Furutaka from the third wave). You can do your own damage farming later against Izumo and the KM ships in the final wave, due to all lacking DefAA (Yubari, Aobas and Myokos, OTOH, have it).

Salute.

[DC_DK]
Players
2,725 posts
27,886 battles

Cherry Blossom is the best scenario if you're playing solo.. You got at least a 95% chance to win this scenario even with random players. Last time it was around I did grind Cleveland on both of my accounts, easiest levelling ever

[H_FAN]
Players
2,251 posts
31,422 battles

Played Cherry 1/day Fr/Sat/Sun 3 times in all with Chapayev 19 p cpt good team all 3 with 5 stars only random teams. But in all players have known what to do.

Maybe its because Cherry is known to be rather easy so that even good players use it for XP/elite XP farming. Sure a good win in random is better but on average considering teh win rate , Cherry is very competetive in EliteXP/hour. But for me it is enough with 1 per day, now when I do not have any ship to grind.

So I am happy.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,866 posts
10,704 battles

If you go fuller/fullest p2w with a premium ship and gamescom on that one, something between 1,5 and 2 million should be easily possible.

MYFQtJ9.png

• Cool 2

Players
4,496 posts
9,446 battles
On 3-9-2018 at 12:01 AM, havaduck said:

If you go fuller/fullest p2w with a premium ship and gamescom on that one, something between 1,5 and 2 million should be easily possible.

MYFQtJ9.png

Watch out, nerf incoming :Smile_sad:

But it's definitely good farming there :Smile_great:

Imo the only one left that's really worth it..or at least when playing solo.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,866 posts
10,704 battles
46 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Imo the only one left that's really worth it..or at least when playing solo.

Aegis maybe too (T 6 ofc so 2,2 base is already pretty good) - but I have heard that the shitlords have their eyes on that one too.

Everything else usually requires 1 additional player you can trust for any hope at al - and 2-3 for rétard proofing (and even then ......).

The thing is that most mechanics in the game punish the player that tries - and keep the potatoes, the scum, the hiding parasites save. What do average people learn from playing like you should while the other shitlords hide and consecutively get focus down? Exactly, to hide. Only a handful will still go out, despite the focus, despite the shitlords in their back, despite WG going out of their way to make it miserable for them.

Like the fire rng: Get unlucky and in Defence of Retardstation you are down to half health after the first wave because of 5 fires (3-extinguish-2). Meanwhile: Play coastal battery in the center of the harbour in something like NM and you dont even need premium consumables because you will be hardly targeted at all; and when that finally happens you have still all your armor and health left and the game is en the endphase. Ofc such behaviour is loss/low star material but the parasites dont care - they compensate with the sheer amount of ruined games and hope for a random div. to carry them.

An my favourites example, Herpes: Oh your p2w cruiser is farming everything to a degree even the WGtards get uncomfortable? Better nerf the ops for all the other peasant shitcruisers as well, because bow on enemies, crap rof 203s, crap dispersion due to storm, lol-pen BBs, wall of torps and lol-oneshot GZ arent enough yet! And Hermes is the most horrendously bad designed ops of them all. I mean the first half of AnalCherry is kinda bad (boring for the first half) too, but the second half is actually really nice designed - if you play for it. Ofc the potatoes enjoy the luxuries of Camp Carrier instead but .......

[NWP]
Players
6,577 posts
7,488 battles
1 hour ago, Humorpalanta said:

Damn I want the old Cleveland back more than anything :'(

But then i couldnt have new Cleveland in Cherry Blossom :Smile_sad:

[HNFC]
Players
171 posts
13,915 battles

Currently, Cherry Blossom is by far the only nearly-tardproof operation there is...although expect a severe nerf for the next time it'll be available.

I am not exactly sure what it takes to fail in its current form. 36/36 wins, all 4 or 5 stars.

- No low-utility, "non-scenario-optimal" ships can enter. Any boat you'll see has gimmicks - even the french.

- Enemy spawns in the first stage are too close to/scripted against being able to launch torps most of the time...and the four salvos of torps that usually make it to launching can all be easily anticipated. 

- Even 4-5 ships surviving until the CV's arrive can easily win (with average skills or anything above).

- The two CV's generate a destructive force equivalent of at least a good player EACH, overcompensating for nearly any losses in stage 1, and actually fragging numerous enemy ships.

- The only truely dangerous part (if any) of the operation is just prior to - and during - the second enemy aircraft attack, when the waters are flooded by torps from planes, dd's, and cruisers alike. With minimal situational awareness, though, these can all be avoided.

- If by any reason, no push is under way by the 5:00 minute mark, then besides the fact that something's really off, just start the push. If any airfield has come under attack by the 3:00 mark, generally, both are bound to be annihilated. Just use HE, if available.

- Due to the highest payout in terms of exp/credits among all scenarios, and it being so easy to successfully complete, many of the more experienced players will keep joining countless times - only furthering the rate of success even higher. You will actually see them compete for positions to instacitadel the 2 cruisers spawning in the middle of the map...and racing north to be the first to greet the 2 dd's that spawn once the regiments are safe. They'll be in all the key areas, knowing from heart where to shoot, etc. Two-three of such players...and not only do you have a guaranteed carry...you'll actually be fighting for points yourself. But don't worry - there is plenty for all.

- 1900-2000 average exp is quite managable, 2500+ rounds will also be frequent after some practice.

In the past 2 days, I had 36 consecutive solo games on Cherry Blossom - all wins, and never under 4 stars. 600.000 free exp grinded (300k a day), and 1M+ elite commander exp. I would safely dare to encourage anyone else aiming at free exp to invest large amounts of flags/camos into this operation. With an average potential of 2000+ base exp after some practice, this is currently perhaps the safest return on these special assets. Even if you have only one hand available to play (had my right elbow break last week, so I was left with the left arm in the past few days, lol).

Spoiler

Sunday night at 750k free exp...
shot-18_09.01_23_09.10-0370.thumb.jpg.9b33a0464500439870997c6359137399.jpg

Yesterday:

shot-18_09_03_23_03.39-0359.thumb.jpg.a93affcb208c9f1993b338bc1bb1c984.jpgshot-18_09_03_23_03.45-0480.thumb.jpg.5b532a1a7c595db7c81d4e61ca3e6880.jpg

...And today:

shot-18_09.05_01_06.03-0783.thumb.jpg.e910103d97cac903daf01aa93c4d4616.jpg

shot-18_09.05_01_06.50-0184.thumb.jpg.8c19c7889c127ca5b6e60d80a8ccd823.jpg

There's still one day left to go...and who knows whether WG will fiddle with Cherry Blossom by the next time we see it... so by all means, I'd strongly suggest to take advantage of it while it lasts!

• Cool 1

Players
927 posts
14,695 battles
27 minutes ago, NicramDuel said:

Currently, Cherry Blossom is by far the only nearly-tardproof operation there is...although expect a severe nerf for the next time it'll be available.

I am not exactly sure what it takes to fail in its current form. 36/36 wins, all 4 or 5 stars.

[...]

- Due to the highest payout in terms of exp/credits among all scenarios, and it being so easy to successfully complete, many of the more experienced players will keep joining countless times - only furthering the rate of success even higher. You will actually see them compete for positions to instacitadel the 2 cruisers spawning in the middle of the map...and racing north to be the first to greet the 2 dd's that spawn once the regiments are safe. They'll be in all the key areas, knowing from heart where to shoot, etc. Two-three of such players...and not only do you have a guaranteed carry...you'll actually be fighting for points yourself. But don't worry - there is plenty for all.

[...]

I've had the bad experience of having one 3-star victory and a defeat(!) as my last tries in Cherry Blossom. In fact, the former could have been another defeat (2 ships left, Lexington dead, and the second airfield suppressed with only 40 seconds remaining). How did those happen? Well, I got accustomed to teams that kept pushing forward so I developed a clockwork routine (sail here, radar at X time mark, focus fire, DefAA at Y time mark, etc.), but the other guys this time weren't enough aggressive, if at all: they let one regiment perish, they arrived at the rendezvous with the CVs after the first air wave had started, they pushed into the bay with 3 minutes left and 3-4 ships remaining... That routine got me killed pretty fast because I was the proverbial nail that stuck out, and current bots are more efficient than average players at hammering down by focusing fire.

Salute.

Players
4,496 posts
9,446 battles

This week of Cherry Blossom was good for me :Smile_great:

I didn't get 600k fxp, but I still did very well while grinding only the last bit of Cleveland and after that the entire Chapayev from stock to elite in a mere 2 1/2 days while gaining roughly 300k fxp :Smile_coin:

And just to show my most luckiest battle with the most xp boosters but pretent it is just a mere average battle to me, I added this screenshot which was my newest record game, thank you very much Cherry Blossom! :Smile_honoring:

shot-18.09.05_19.44.46-0822.jpg

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
2,725 posts
27,886 battles

I managed to level out a new 19 point skipper for my Baltimore, he started the week with 14 points

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,866 posts
10,704 battles

Its a good time right now to farm Aegis the teams are horrible all day, tough you might break you back trying to preserve those 5 stars.

fuRX9VR.png

But hey, what do I know, I am not a "teamplayer". :Smile_smile:

Spoiler

MMqNrgZ.png

6M7uBGT.jpg

So that would be already half a million just with p2w time. I guess some OP signals n stuff and you are at 3/4 million. Then a op p2w boat an the million is full - or likely even more. Upper range with full p2w like gamescom camo equiped, p2w-time and p2w-op-ship is likely short of 1,5 mio.

Candidates would be ofc Molotov - but you gotta be a "worse teamplayer":Smile_trollface: than our Molotov. Then ofc DeKrasseP2W, the french p2w boat. Makarov and Perth too ofc and Duca. In the end if its p2w and a T6 cuiser - it likely to be very suited (Except Spee, that one is unable to keep the required amount of potato afloat and thus not advised). Thats not saying the DDs or BBs are bad, just that for max. (risky) farming/carrying (these teams ... being shít, cowardly in the battleblob and unable to shut their ásses in chat) a cruiser might be better.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this