Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BrigadierShaw

Ship Movement not seen

9 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts

Firstly, I apologise if there is already a thread on this topic. I could not find one that is satisfactory. the following is the problem and the progress I have made:

I log in to the game. open up a new battle. When the timer is done. I cannot see my ship or others move! they are moving though. I will see where they die. As they pop up on the spot via elastic band. Please read on... its not ISP lag (refer to picture).

I have contacted support and had no solution presented.

Now, what actions I have taken to try and solve the issue; Restarted the computer (i7) to see if resources are a problem, used the launcher to check the files, lowered the graphics, checked the Ping (picture included), updated my graphic drivers, and windows 7. For the record I even re-installed the whole game at one point (three times). finally, I did regular checks on ISP performance with no problems (7-14 Mb).

the one thing that is odd... the problem is intermittent.

...I am still hopeful for a solution...

I wanted to open up a discussion on this as its been going on for a month (intermittently). Has anyone else been troubled by this and are there any stories of solutions. As wargaming has not been helpful.

*its the only game on my PC that is troubling. with one exception. World of tanks to a lesser degree. which I will not go into here*

Thanks to the moderators for allowing this post to stay up for the good of the community.

ship move.png

AnthonyCurtis ship move.jpg

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,455 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, BrigadierShaw sagte:

finally, I did regular checks on ISP performance with no problems (7-14 Mb).

did you also try something like pingplotter? The route/ping to your ISP may be fine, but the problem can be one the way to the game servers...

• Cool 2

Players
12 posts

just read both post and I am on it already. Thanks for the help so far guys. 11.6ms round trip! I had to edit the IP info. But, with your help getting more done in five minutes... than a whole month :) How can I fix the problem...?

router31-08.jpg

Players
12 posts

I will contact my ISP and see if its a hardware issue. I will update my progress later. thanks for the help. I want this to be a solution post (not a rant about things not working).

• Cool 2

[ALONE]
Players
1,417 posts
10,924 battles
1 hour ago, BrigadierShaw said:

I will contact my ISP and see if its a hardware issue. I will update my progress later. thanks for the help. I want this to be a solution post (not a rant about things not working).

Latency ~10ms is actually very very good, but this 90.5% packet loss certainly will not allow any game play - however most probably it is just some device simply ignoring ICMP (ping) packets (you don't show the address part). Still, >6% loss to the server remains as the cause of your problems.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
2,166 posts
7,191 battles

Yeah,

the problem is completely on that packet loss..

%90 smthng..

You need to figureout what that is.

If you can PM me the non-reducted version of that SS,

I can take a look at it for you..

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,455 posts
Vor 15 Minuten, BrigadierShaw sagte:

WoT is working fine.

I guess the WoT servers and WoWs servers are not at the same location, so the route to them is different

Sign in to follow this