MrConway

Clan Base 2.0

13 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,723 posts
2,763 battles

Please leave any feedback on the new Clan Base 2.0 in this thread.

Modder
1,763 posts
12,449 battles

NIce, but sadly even laggier as the rest of the UI, that really turns it down :/

[WOWS]
Players
252 posts
13,635 battles

I love the "rendering-like" appearance... I could accept smaller squares. But i know it is image based but i would like moving life in that maybe based on the popularity of the clan - moving ships, boats, planes, cars... Cargo ship carriing oil, coal, steel into the harbor.... but i also know how frwquen i check it... but at least one plane what flying around screensaver-gif-like ...

Players
356 posts
13,405 battles

Still nothing to spend oil on once all of the buildings are constructed? Why not let the clan do something for its members with excess oil? Clan leadership should be able to reward dedicated CW players or give new members a leg up by spending oil to give them something useful. The possibilities are endless: a bank that turns oil into doubloons, a foundry that turns oil into steel, a factory that turns oil into Superupgrades, a textile producer that turns oil into signal flags, a research centre that turns oil into Free XP, an academy that turns oil into Elite XP, a construction company that can build port slots in return for oil… The general economic bonuses are all well and good, but what's missing is a way to target rewards for individual players for their contribution to their clan.

• Cool 5

Beta Tester
1,088 posts
2,960 battles

Cant really test the steel gain but i feel this is a bit unfair on small clans who dont do CB/ranked. So maybe scale costs to clan size? But stop certain small sizes doing CB to stop exploiters. Larger clans gain more steel/coal but smaller clans can buy upgrades for less oil and can you add steel to boxes? Like the coal but a tiny amount ofc for balance.

• Bad 2

[WOWS]
Players
252 posts
13,635 battles

Annoying when i get the pop-up for "new building avaible" But i do not see which until i click trough all... If i remember correctly it was marked on the 1.0, it it was not it should be implemented!

[BODEM]
Players
505 posts
5,351 battles

for the mission: does every clan member have to build 5 buildings individually, or can you be in a clan that build 5 buildings and still get the rewards?

[OESK]
Players
46 posts
3,787 battles

I really like the new Design of the Clan Base and I also think that the current Prices are really fair. My only critism is that the Building of the Design Bureau in my Opinion doesn´t fit in with the other Buildings, but thats already all. 

• Cool 1

[MAD4T]
Players
3 posts
12,331 battles
On 31/08/2018 at 4:38 PM, 300ConfirmedKills said:

Still nothing to spend oil on once all of the buildings are constructed? Why not let the clan do something for its members with excess oil? Clan leadership should be able to reward dedicated CW players or give new members a leg up by spending oil to give them something useful. The possibilities are endless: a bank that turns oil into doubloons, a foundry that turns oil into steel, a factory that turns oil into Superupgrades, a textile producer that turns oil into signal flags, a research centre that turns oil into Free XP, an academy that turns oil into Elite XP, a construction company that can build port slots in return for oil… The general economic bonuses are all well and good, but what's missing is a way to target rewards for individual players for their contribution to their clan.

the oil would be helpful to the new players to the game who would need a lot help to get use to aiming to hit a ship let a lone kill one so maybe use it to construct a dedicated mission based training 

[TTTPL]
Players
16 posts
14,812 battles

Nice design, great that we have new buildings to farm Free EXP, coal and steel. Rendering is little rough but idea of scrolling down is GOOD. Hope someday we have larger Clans than 50... 

Players
2,109 posts
15,278 battles

I gather there is still no way to adress the whole clan, like send a memo or something.

The clan officers should have such a tool.

Maybe it's just me and my experience in my German slacker clan but it's been a real piece of actual work to get those guys together for a single clan battle, as in writing chat messages with time and date and begging each and every one individually.

• Cool 1

[BHW]
Players
987 posts
2,620 battles
13 hours ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

I gather there is still no way to adress the whole clan, like send a memo or something.

The clan officers should have such a tool.

Maybe it's just me and my experience in my German slacker clan but it's been a real piece of actual work to get those guys together for a single clan battle, as in writing chat messages with time and date and begging each and every one individually.

clan chat topic/MOTD is the only way I found ... for very short messages ...

[ZEN]
[ZEN]
Players
142 posts
20,383 battles

The new clan base looks appealing to me and also already to several of our clan's members who have shared their impressions with me. 

What I / we particularly like is to now see coal and steel plants added! We did not have that before. 

Overall, nice improvements and good to see that this is being developed as well.