Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Genie_of_the_Lamp

Abuse of chatban

29 comments in this topic

Players
119 posts
27,057 battles

Well

'Here I give an example of having a few low profile players that cant obviously stand the way I play; while they themselves sthrow them for the Lions or the proverbal Lemmingtrain.

They mostly die very quick. But as they are in a platoon with 3 players they have the power to punisch you and report you 3 times for chatcrime which I didnt do;

I only refused to play as a fool like they do) (this occasional day they wanted me to cap a base in a Khabar in start of the match with many enbemies around it  as indicated by the map and my RDF. (you even dont need radarships as enemy around it).

I r4efused and I got a ban.

Of course however I know from which monkeys I got them.

So I give hereby the following warning to everyone.

If I ddiscover during gameplay that I cant chat anymore I stop normal gameplay and I torp the hell out of those who did give it to me Okay??

Dont get angry you deserve it and I dont care going pink or whatever. whos messing with me will regret it.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Bad 7

Players
2,051 posts
10,939 battles

How would you know who reported you in the first place though. For all you know you can be *edit talking and someone just reports you for it without saying so. So torp the whole team?

But what happen if its actually someone in the previous game that reported you? How are you gonna torp them?

So many questions :fish_nerv:

Edit: On a side note do you guys from BAD encourage teamkilling?

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx
Inappropriate remarks
  • Boring 1

[TTT]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

that's what I call a pleasant and valuable part of the community!

...not.

No wonder you get chatbanned with that kind of attitude... (hint: the system takes past behaviour into account)

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,715 posts
12,392 battles
1 minute ago, pra3y said:

But what happen if its actually someone in the previous game that reported you? How are you gonna torp them?

Our clan leader has issued us all with super-secret, time-travelling torps. It's all very hush-hush.

Surely you've noticed, on rare occasions, torpedoes travelling well beyond their maximum range and sailing, seemingly forever, off the map? Well these are our torps and they are heading for a target in a completely different match.

:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[CATS]
Players
19,953 posts
12,415 battles
7 minutes ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Well

'Here I give an example of having a few low profile players that cant obviously stand the way I play; while they themselves sthrow them for the Lions or the proverbal Lemmingtrain.

They mostly die very quick. But as they are in a platoon with 3 players they have the power to punisch you and report you 3 times for chatcrime which I didnt do;

I only refused to play as a fool like they do) (this occasional day they wanted me to cap a base in a Khabar in start of the match with many enbemies around it  as indicated by the map and my RDF. (you even dont need radarships as enemy around it).

If I ddiscover during gameplay that I cant chat anymore I stop normal gameplay and I torp the hell out of those who did give it to me Okay??

Dont get angry you deserve it and I dont care going pink or whatever. whos messing with me will regret it.

Yes, and everyone reads the forum and will remember you :fish_palm:

You are a bit full of yourself, are you not?

And I pretty sure your other teammates will not appreciate your toxic behaviour...

• Cool 1

Players
2,051 posts
10,939 battles
12 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Our clan leader has issued us all with super-secret, time-travelling torps. It's all very hush-hush.

Surely you've noticed, on rare occasions, torpedoes travelling well beyond their maximum range and sailing, seemingly forever, off the map? Well these are our torps and they are heading for a target in a completely different match.

:Smile_hiding:

If they can seek out who reported you I'm sold, sell me some of those torps :etc_red_button:

• Cool 1

Players
148 posts
20,137 battles

Here how chat ban works:

1) if u play too bad u r chat banned

2) If u play too good u r chat banned

3) if u play average but someone feel damaged by your gameplay.... u got chat banned

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
19,953 posts
12,415 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

Here how chat ban works:

3) if u play average but someone feel damaged by your gameplay.... u got chat banned

Never happened to me... :cat_cool:

• Boring 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
26 minutes ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Well

So.

Some jerks supposedly abused the system (though seeing the tone of your post, I have some doubts about whether it was just refusing to play like they wanted rather than telling them to go f*ck themselves or something along these lines - which would be a good ground for a misbehavior in chat report). Anyway, even assuming that you were a saint and got wronged (although reports from a single 3-people div can't chat-ban you) - you literally advertise that you want to break the rules and grief your teammates suspected for reporting you for chat misuse.

Guess who is more in the wrong - the person that abuses the report system or the person that screws their team on purpose.

• Cool 1

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,219 posts
6,520 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

Here how chat ban works:

If your team in ranked comes up with a plan, and you stick to that plan, and the plan works and your team wins you still get reported multiple times by the guy that didn't read the plan and is angrily ping spamming your position even though you're right where you're supposed to be.

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
2,725 posts
27,886 battles
32 minutes ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Well

You would have a very short career in our clan with that attitude.... 

[DAVY]
Players
2,635 posts
38 minutes ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Well

I am so scared I am going to avoid T3 from now on.  :Smile-_tongue:

Players
2,051 posts
10,939 battles
10 minutes ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

Here how chat ban works:

Still waiting for my first chat ban. 

Spoiler

Dang I hope I didn't jinx myself :Smile_hiding:

[BBMM]
Players
939 posts
4,429 battles
3 minutes ago, pra3y said:

Still waiting for my first chat ban. 

Hide contents

Dang I hope I didn't jinx myself :Smile_hiding:

They're not as much fun as you think although in my case it did modify my toxicity sufficiently that I haven't been banned since. It'd be useful if more than the "good luck" and "&^%$*&" messages broadcast across all-chat so that you can at least say hello to someone you recognise on the enemy team but that's part of the price you pay for being a toilet-mouthed idiot.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,440 posts
14 minutes ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

Here how chat ban works:

5000 total battles played. Not a single chat ban so far.

Your theory doesn't seem to work, if someone knows how not to misbehave in chat.

43 minutes ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

You have some anger management issues.

Players
2,051 posts
10,939 battles
7 minutes ago, Strappster said:

They're not as much fun as you think although in my case it did modify my toxicity sufficiently that I haven't been banned since. It'd be useful if more than the "good luck" and "&^%$*&" messages broadcast across all-chat so that you can at least say hello to someone you recognise on the enemy team but that's part of the price you pay for being a toilet-mouthed idiot.

Well I try not to get myself in situations where I get reported. Still get reported sometimes but I guess its usually for poor play or unsporting behavior rather than misbehavior in chat since up till now I've not been chat banned once, even if I'm abit naughty in chat at times :Smile_teethhappy: Nothing vulgar though.

Players
313 posts
10,288 battles
1 hour ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Well

Image result for what out we got a badass over here

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
1,602 posts
3,129 battles
2 hours ago, Genie_of_the_Lamp said:

Well

You do realize that now every time anybody from the forum see's you in battle,friendly or otherwise you are probably going to get reported?

And if you do go on a team killing spree it wouldn't be long before you get a game ban.

Just ignore the chat, and keep playing.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,568 posts
11,269 battles

Got a two week chat ban today for no apparent reason - I got even complimented multiple times today and only twice reported...didn't rage at all since I started playing last Friday (after a long break) - ah well :Smile_trollface:

Doesn't really matter, I gave up on talking to my teams anyway :Smile-_tongue:

[SCRUB]
Players
5,568 posts
11,269 battles
2 minutes ago, principat121 said:

no?

Hide contents

how about that:

Hide contents

[5CRUB]

?

:Smile-_tongue:

Well, now I remember being reported by some guys for running away from an RPF+speed flag Zao in my Gearing just yesterday and ending up 1st, not losing a star - guess that triggered them heavily :cap_hmm: