Sign in to follow this  
Sark74

[ENG] seeking Mature Clan with Discord...

9 comments in this topic

[AWG]
Players
196 posts
4,538 battles

Hi, 

I'm just putting the feelers out to see whats about, I'm an mature but average player who enjoys a laugh in game, got a couple of T10's (Shimakaze and Minotaur) and various lower tier ships. Currently working on the Gearing, I have the XP and researched the Fletcher, but funds are lacking at the moment.  Next would be the Moskva (at Schcors) then Des Moines (at New Orleans)  

I'm looking for a clan who are relaxed and enjoys a bit of fun, but want to do well, i don't mind loosing at clan battles as long as its not a crushing defeat. Put up a good fight and carry on.. Everyone makes mistakes and its only a game. 

I don't want to be involved with Ranked, its not my cuppa tea. I was happy in a clan until 3 days ago when they introduced a new rule, No Ranked = No clan Battles. So i thanked them for the fun times and explained its time to move on. I still chat to the Clan members so i feel i left on good terms and made a few friends there. 

Here's my stats if your interested. https://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/553659571-Sark74/!/pvp/overview/ Average at best. But i do have the odd game when "SuperSark" comes out and goes on a ramage.. lol :-D I get the odd Heroic Medal :D 

I dont check this daily so leave a message and i'll check them out as my earliest time, Cheers. 

Thanks for reading. 

Regards.. Sark 

**EDIT** if only 2-3 players are on during the week, then your not the clan for me. I prefer a more active clan!. thanks ** 

[SBS]
Players
284 posts

Hi Sark74

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud 

AAA Clan Image.png

• Cool 1

[-ENF-]
Players
457 posts
6,339 battles

7WVl6OM.png

Elite Naval Forces

International || +18 Mature || English Speaking || Voice Communications

Special Away Mode || Active Clan Members || Organized Training Sessions

I remember that we offered you to join us before, but you didn't take our offer so maybe now you will xD

Click on the image shown above for more information about ENF and about our applications area

Current members count are 30 out of 50 capacity

• Cool 1

[AWG]
Players
196 posts
4,538 battles

wow!.. I've had some really good offers already. I thought i'd struggle to find a good clan, but infact i'm going to struggle pick 1 out the good offers on the table.. thank you all so much :) i'll read through all the messages and be in touch :) 

• Cool 2

[SBS]
Players
10 posts
3,819 battles

Hello guys. Im looking for a Clan with English speaking people too. Ive got T9 T8 and all the rest for British ships. They need to be older guys as im 32.

Sign in to follow this