Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tenacious_torps

blacklist freezing

6 comments in this topic

Players
680 posts
5,059 battles

I always have some lag on there when typing a name but eventually the system picks the right peeps that should walk the plank! :Smile_izmena:

Players
684 posts
5,469 battles

Mine freezes when I open it, but that is because I fill mine with names. Usually blacklist players who obtain less than 400 bxp or otherwise just play terribly. Good way to keep track of them so when you see them again, you know they can't be trusted.

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts

hm... yes, mine is rather well populated too. can't really count them now, of course, since it just freezes the client indefinitely, but easily several hundred players on it by now. actually, some days ago I achieved one of my all time goals in this game: a match where everybody on both teams was already blacklisted. :D rather relaxing actually, maybe I should install that chat disabler mod.

Players
684 posts
5,469 battles
6 minutes ago, tenacious_torps said:

hm... yes, mine is rather well populated too. can't really count them now, of course, since it just freezes the client indefinitely, but easily several hundred players on it by now. actually, some days ago I achieved one of my all time goals in this game: a match where everybody on both teams was already blacklisted. :D rather relaxing actually, maybe I should install that chat disabler mod.

I think you may be overdoing it a tad.

[HF_30]
Players
1,373 posts

Maybe, but I've been playing this since... forever, not like I filled the list in half a year. I even clean up a bit every now and then, it's actually the reason I noticed the freezing at all.

Sign in to follow this