pray_mantis

Looking for a English speaking clan

11 comments in this topic

[HUSAR]
Players
7 posts
10,641 battles

Helo Everyone!

I'm a person who learn English language, and this is why I'm looking for a English speaking clan. I think it's a great opportunity to improve my speaknig skills and my English will become more fluent. I'm 38, so a "mature" clan is probably going to suit me best.

I'm active player, and I also have some experience in clan games. I usually play destroyers (my favourite are russian dds), but I also very like CV.

At this moment I have the next 10T ships:

DD: Khabarovosk, Grozovoi, Shimakaze, Gearing, Z-52 and Yueyang.
CA: Minotaur, Hindenburg.
CV: Midway, Hakuryu.
BB: I like to sink ;)
soon: Des Moines, Harugumo.

My stats are very average:
Overall games: 6557
WR: 49,02%
Average damage: 30k
my all stats are here:
https://wows-numbers.com/player/540165096,pray_mantis/

I play for fun, I also count on having fun in a new clan. If you are interested in me, please write a few words about the clan.

all the best
pray_mantis

• Cool 1

[SBS]
Players
284 posts

Hi Pray_Mantis

We have a great clan with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship) for clan battles. We have also put in place a system where we have an Alpha team, the members of this team have already been picked but they can call on a player from the Bravo team should they be short of players. We are looking for Bravo team players. We use discord and have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_BlackPud or HMS_Edinburgh.   Cheers Pud 

AAA Clan Image.png

[-ENF-]
Players
457 posts
6,334 battles

7WVl6OM.png

Elite Naval Forces

International || +18 Mature || English Speaking || Voice Communications

Special Away Mode || Active Clan Members || Organized Training Sessions

Click on the image shown above for more information about ENF and about our applications area

Current members count are 30 out of 50 capacity

[OGHF]
Players
897 posts
14,520 battles

Hi pray_mantis,

Please check us out, we are OGHF (Old Gits Having Fun) we are a clan that was mainly born from World at War games, we have our own servers for World at War and Cod4 if you like playing that type of game. But we are part of the clan but we now play World of Warships. We use TS3 and enjoy friendly banter, our members hail from all over the world and you would be more than welcome to join us if you like what you see, check us out at www.oghf.org.uk.

Regards,

Cyclops.

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
130 posts
7,131 battles

Hello pray_mantis!!!

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Beards!!!

We are a chilled, fun group that enjoy having fun in the game.

We are always looking to improve and grow - while having fun, being respectful to our fellow players and having fun!!!

We have a Sunday Showcase day thats always streamed by the clan streamers - its a great insight to clan life and how we are :)

Our Community currently has BOBS and BOBS2 in the EU server for Warships. We also have a NA clan - and a World of Tanks clan as well!!!

All we ask if that you active, you have a positive outlook in game, you like to just chill out and have fun.

Beard is not needed for application, but coming on our TS and joining the Discord would be great to fully immerse your self in Community Life :)

Our Discord - https://discord.gg/G5pnNe4

Once on just leave a mesage saying your hear to apply for BOBS and we'll drop our TS details for you to come on and have a chat

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
716 posts
11,869 battles

Hi pray_mantis,

If you are interested in clan battles, we welcome average players who will fit in well with the clan. We are a pan-european English speaking clan. We get clan battle teams running for the majority of most sessions, probably around 280 battles between alpha and bravo teams last season. We have members in the 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's! Check out our thread below. We have no hard and fast rules apart from taking an active interest in clan battles (which I don't expect everybody to make every session, just be frequent and enthusiastic enough.)

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
188 posts
3,668 battles

Hi,
We're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun.:honoring:

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're not so much into CW (yet).  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Beta Tester
23 posts
1,314 battles

Ahoy Mantis

The Enigma Clan would be happy to have you should you be interested in our lovely little clan

We're still expanding, currently not having too many active members, but are looking into clan activities in the near future.

We use TS3 for comms and have a forum that we share with our more grounded armoured division

And additionally I might add that I'm not a native English speaker myself but thanks to nearly 6 years of being in English speaking gaming communities I've become fluent

Regards,

Berserker, TEC Naval Commander

Sign in to follow this