You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shoot_Him_____

Unfairly Banned: Contractual Battles

74 comments in this topic

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles

Hi Guys,

So I was playing ranked yesturday and in one game a fellow clan member happens to be on my team.  Nothing unusal, I'm sure it happens to all of use now and again.  A player from the other team accused us of rigging the game etc.  and said he would get us banned.  We didn't 1-2-3 click in and I don't use any mods what so ever.  I just ignored it thinking he was a bad loser.

But the next day I cannot log into my account because I have been banned.  WTF !  Same happened to my fellow clan member.  I have never done anything against the rules in over two years of playing this game.  For someone to accuss me of something I haven't done, and gets me banned as a result, just astounds me.  If this is how you treat customers WOWs, and ones that pay a lot of money, then I think people need to know about this.  I have been wrongfully and unfairly accussed without any detailed explanation or solid reason.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,509 posts
6,850 battles

Nothing us mortals can do about this...contact support and get them to help you

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles

Sorry, guess I just wanted to rant about it.  I cannot believe this has happen to me.  I've never done anything wrong.  I have submitted a support ticket but not counting on a response.  Couple of my clan members have as well for me.

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,509 posts
6,850 battles
1 minute ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

Sorry, guess I just wanted to rant about it.  I cannot believe this has happen to me.  I've never done anything wrong.  I have submitted a support ticket but not counting on a response.  Couple of my clan members have as well for me.

Why not counting on a response? If it's something as serious as this they will certainly respond...I think

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,932 posts
10,659 battles
10 minutes ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

Hi Guys,

So I was playing ranked yesturday and in one game a fellow clan member happens to be on my team.  Nothing unusal, I'm sure it happens to all of use now and again.  A player from the other team accused us of rigging the game etc.  and said he would get us banned.  We didn't 1-2-3 click in and I don't use any mods what so ever.  I just ignored it thinking he was a bad loser.

But the next day I cannot log into my account because I have been banned.  WTF !  Same happened to my fellow clan member.  I have never done anything against the rules in over two years of playing this game.  For someone to accuss me of something I haven't done, and gets me banned as a result, just astounds me.  If this is how you treat customers WOWs, and ones that pay a lot of money, then I think people need to know about this.  I have been wrongfully and unfairly accussed without any detailed explanation or solid reason.

May i ask if you have replay?

• Cool 1

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles

No unfortunately not.  I only just rebuilt my PC and forgot to add replay.  The guy accusing me said he had and was going to submit it to WOWs.  But if they played it back they will see we have done nothing wrong.  I didn't get the accusers name either.

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
25 minutes ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

A player from the other team accused us of rigging the game etc.  and said he would get us banned. 

12 minutes ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

The guy accusing me said he had and was going to submit it to WOWs.

26 minutes ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

But the next day I cannot log into my account because I have been banned.  WTF !  Same happened to my fellow clan member.

200_d.gif

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,127 posts
27,857 battles
1 hour ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

It can only be a 7 day ban, if this is your first ban. good time to sort the garden out, and get that bedroom painted.

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles

Well I would like to know why I have been banned piet11111 I have no idea why.  I take offence to being accused of something I haven't done.  Its wrong.

I'm just playing the game, not using mods or fixing the game in anyway.  I wouldn't know how to.  Been playing this for over two years, never had this problem before.

I can log into the web site but not the game.  I'll try MrConway.

[_OPC_]
Players
442 posts
12,967 battles

Justice will prevail I hope.

Yep you will be sent to gulag :P

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles
12 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

This topic is so important it gets two threads.

Its important because someone cannot be allowed to go around wrongly accussing players, getting them banned when they clearly haven't done anything wrong.

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
2,836 posts
3,634 battles
10 minutes ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

Its important because someone cannot be allowed to go around wrongly accussing players, getting them banned when they clearly haven't done anything wrong.

If you were banned then you clearly did not "do anything wrong" the only question is what..

Players
4,496 posts
9,446 battles

No unfortunately not.  I only just rebuilt my PC and forgot to add replay.  The guy accusing me said he had and was going to submit it to WOWs.  But if they played it back they will see we have done nothing wrong.  I didn't get the accusers name either.

Do any of your clammembers have a replay of this?

If none do, that would be a bit unfortunate.

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles
1 minute ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Do any of your clammembers have a replay of this?

If none do, that would be a bit unfortunate.

The other Clan member doesn't have a replay either.  The guy accussing us says he did, and was going to submit it to WOWs.  But I can't imagine they reviewed it before placing the ban simply because we hadn't done anything wrong.

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles
1 minute ago, Mandalorianer said:

Why you still arguing? Look at my post from an hour ago...

No one is arguing.  I failed to see your point an hour ago.  It seems to me that you don't care.  Is that right ?

• Cool 1

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
2 minutes ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

No one is arguing.  I failed to see your point an hour ago.  It seems to me that you don't care.  Is that right ?

You said yourself:

1. Someone said you cheat, rig or whatever

2. You said that he said he sends his replay to the Support

3. You're banned till 03.09.2018

Logic dictates that:

1. You did

2. He did

3. Wargaming found something fishy

• Cool 1

Players
4,496 posts
9,446 battles
11 minutes ago, Shoot_Him_____ said:

The other Clan member doesn't have a replay either.  The guy accussing us says he did, and was going to submit it to WOWs.  But I can't imagine they reviewed it before placing the ban simply because we hadn't done anything wrong.

Perhaps you could ask their clan if anyone of them have a replay.

If they are innocent, chances are they will provide you with a replay.

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles
2 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

You said yourself:

1. Someone said you cheat, rig or whatever

2. You said that he said he sends his replay to the Support

3. You're banned till 03.09.2018

Logic dictates that:

1. You did

2. He did

3. Wargaming found something fishy

Or maybe wargaming didn't bother to check the footage and just banned me anyway.  And my clan mate.  For no reason whatsoever.  How does logic deal with that ?  I'll tell you, it doesn't.