Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shoot_Him_____

Unfairly Banned: Contractual Battles

10 comments in this topic

Players
53 posts
16,959 battles

Hi Guys,

So I was playing ranked yesturday and in one game a fellow clan member happens to be on my team.  Nothing unusal, I'm sure it happens to all of use now and again.  A player from the other team accused us of rigging the game etc.  and said he would get us banned.  We didn't 1-2-3 click in and I don't use any mods what so ever.  I just ignored it thinking he was a bad loser.

But the next day I cannot log into my account because I have been banned.  WTF !  Same happened to my fellow clan member.  I have never done anything against the rules in over two years of playing this game.  For someone to accuss me of something I haven't done, and gets me banned as a result, just astounds me.  If this is how you treat customers WOWs, and ones that pay a lot of money, then I think people need to know about this.  I have been wrongfully and unfairly accussed without any detailed explanation or solid reason.

Capture.PNG

• Cool 3

Players
989 posts
8,105 battles

What the fudge. I've met my own clan members in randoms and ranked without clicking in hundreds of times, for Wargaming to not even look into it before issuing a temporary suspension based on a false accusation is horrendous customer service. 

@Crysantos @MrConway 

Could we look into this please? This sounds utterly one sided against a player who did no wrong. 

• Cool 1

Players
4,555 posts
8,240 battles
21 minutes ago, Reaper_JackGBR said:

This sounds utterly one sided against a player who did no wrong. 

You dont know that tho. Yesterday there were quite a few people telling about rigged matches in Ranked. I can also confirm to have seen it. Anyway, the forum is the wrong place, no matter if the ban is justified or not. Personally, I dont think they would ban two people if they played by the rules. But again, my personal opinion doesnt matter either.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,812 posts
12,610 battles

Can you contact me via PM? Then I'll look into it tomorrow when I'm back in the office.

Greetings, Crysantos

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
7 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Can you contact me via PM? Then I'll look into it tomorrow when I'm back in the office.

Greetings, Crysantos

You find more in the 2nd iteration of this topic

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
2 hours ago, FooFaFie said:

So what are "contractual battles"?

Most likely a nicer term for what we would call "battle rigging". Problem is, this doesn't really seem applicable (unless OP wrongly attributes the ban to the battle he speaks of) when you end up with two people from one clan on the same team. It should be what you get banned for when you and your friend (clanmate or not) are on opposing teams and you either help your friend win or at least aid him in saving a star (say, the match is decided so you go for a mutual ram, present a perfect target or just eat torps on purpose - just to make sure it's your friend rather than someone else who saves a star from the enemy team).

Ending up in the same match (even in opposing teams, much less in the same one) isn't against the rules - so if OP is right that this was all they did with that friend? The ban seems to be someone's f*ck-up and there's a good case for appeal (especially since this kind of ban almost certainly required someone to submit a replay, so it should be available even if neither of the two punished parties had replays enabled).