Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wot_chikor

REMOVE CHAT BAN NOW ! ( CV ranked talk )

26 comments in this topic

[BOTZ]
Players
451 posts
13,075 battles

WG ? I am trying to level up in ranks but i can't do it if you faking chat ban me , i play CV mostly and i NEED to talk to people . i will try not swear because you don't like it WG excuse me sometimes i can't help it .

so , as i said i need to talk , i need to tell them what to do , yesterday in weekend ranked it was a  disaster .

first of all i was chat banned , 2nd of all there was a des moins in my team . by the way , [edited]you  if you play des moins or moskva in ranked especially  in a CV games , literally the only reason enemy  cv player is playing midway and not hakuryu is just to KILL moskva and des moins and get advantage  ,,, i don't care if you have defensive AA just [edited]stop being an burden . get yourself a [edited] stalingrad that has 1 min long defensive AA or a wooster .

back to my topic , yes WG we all get mad , but i try my best to not insult anyone  ever or swear and still i get chat banned , i wouldn't care but as long as its ranked i am at a disadvantage when i can't talk , funny part is that people don't get chat banned when they insult me . one sided retarded algorithme . 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 3

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,351 posts
8,034 battles

oh... it's you again...

:cap_old:

Spoiler

I wonder how you could ever get a chat ban...

you have such a nice and balanced personality

:cap_haloween:

• Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[BOTZ]
Players
451 posts
13,075 battles
1 minute ago, El2aZeR said:

Comrade @Boris_MNE to the rescue!

why did you  bring him , he never liked my previous posts ....i reckon you  do  :p

[DC_DK]
Players
2,716 posts
27,839 battles

Only meet you once in a battle, let me just say I understand why you get chat bans....

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[BOTZ]
Players
451 posts
13,075 battles
2 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Only meet you once in a battle, let me just say I understand why you get chat bans....

proof or it didn't happen ..... 

[DC_DK]
Players
2,716 posts
27,839 battles

I don't have to provide proof... chat ban says it all. And no this is not a pissing contest... No further comments. read into it what you like..

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,351 posts
8,034 battles
1 minute ago, wot_chikor said:

proof or it didn't happen ..... 

see you very first post in this topic

case closed

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4
  • Bad 1

Players
1,289 posts
7,516 battles

What the...?
I play mostly Cvs and I barely ever talk to the team... And I have a good win rate (except on tier IX and X which I gave up) so I can tell you chat isn't THAT neccesary.

[BOTZ]
Players
451 posts
13,075 battles
15 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Opens thread

1x55lz.jpg.4930d0f924d658a0417f4e046960b697.jpg

deja vu , i hope you have a good experience with me  ,, all people do 

[BOTZ]
Players
451 posts
13,075 battles
5 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

What the...?
I play mostly Cvs and I barely ever talk to the team... And I have a good win rate (except on tier IX and X which I gave up) so I can tell you chat isn't THAT neccesary.

not random , i am talking about cv in ranked 

[BOTZ]
Players
451 posts
13,075 battles
3 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

Same crap, different smell.

you are familiar i met you for sure ,,, anyway sometimes its important to tel them , have you ever had 2 des moins one of them from a Hurricaine clan  both sitting near the volkano in that map itch i forgot , and he watched his stupid other dm mate getting one shot killed and he still stay there waiting for midway next AP strike ...

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,077 posts
21,909 battles
27 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

What the...?

He needs to welcome every Moskva and DM in his team with :etc_swear:.

• Funny 1

[BOTZ]
Players
451 posts
13,075 battles
5 minutes ago, Profilus said:

He needs to welcome every Moskva and DM in his team with :etc_swear:.

I DIDNT SAY THAT 

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
1 hour ago, wot_chikor said:

WG ? I am trying to level up in ranks but i can't do it if you faking chat ban me , i play CV mostly and i NEED to talk to people . i will try not swear because you don't like it WG excuse me sometimes i can't help it .

so , as i said i need to talk , i need to tell them what to do , yesterday in weekend ranked it was a  disaster .

first of all i was chat banned , 2nd of all there was a des moins in my team . by the way , [edited]you  if you play des moins or moskva in ranked especially  in a CV games , literally the only reason enemy  cv player is playing midway and not hakuryu is just to KILL moskva and des moins and get advantage  ,,, i don't care if you have defensive AA just [edited]stop being an burden . get yourself a [edited] stalingrad that has 1 min long defensive AA or a wooster .

back to my topic , yes WG we all get mad , but i try my best to not insult anyone  ever or swear and still i get chat banned , i wouldn't care but as long as its ranked i am at a disadvantage when i can't talk , funny part is that people don't get chat banned when they insult me . one sided retarded algorithme . 

So, I've read your post.

I've read your CAPITALIZED thread title where you demand your chat ban revoked.

I've read you admitting that you sometimes can't help it but swear in chat.

I've read you saying that the reason you need to be able to talk to teammates is because you "need to tell them what to do" because you're a CV.

I've read you suddenly going off topic and spending a third of your post cursing at people, telling them "[edited]you" for taking a DM or Moskva into Ranked.

I've read you making an allegation that the auto-chatban "retarded" algorithm is somehow biased against you.

Seriously. You literally can't stop insulting people in the very same post where you petition to WG to pardon your chat ban. And you wonder why you're getting chat-banned? I'll tell you a secret. It's not WG's retarded one-sieded algorithm. It's your retarded attitude.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,567 posts
11,257 battles
1 minute ago, wot_chikor said:

do i look salty ? 

No, you look like a salty sailor who's trying to look good for the mods who won't help you anyway :Smile_trollface:

download.jpg

• Funny 1