You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fat_Maniac

What makes mirrored MM fail ?

7 comments in this topic

Question

[HOO]
Players
1,601 posts
3,117 battles

Well just had this happen, I hit the battle button and was put into this battle immediately.

So what makes mirror MM fail?

Is it the number of BB's in queue ?

shot-18.08.27_16.20.44-0403.jpg

6 answers to this question

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,466 battles

If one player waits for more than 5 minutes, the MM will return to his former version of only mirroring CVs, toptier ships and toptier-1 BBs.

[HOO]
Players
1,601 posts
3,117 battles
29 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

If one player waits for more than 5 minutes, the MM will return to his former version of only mirroring CVs, toptier ships and toptier-1 BBs.

So the kitakaze was waiting 5 mins?

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,466 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Fat_Maniac sagte:

So the kitakaze was waiting 5 mins?

No, it could have been any of the players.

Most likely one of the CVs, as they have the smallest population and therefore the longest waiting times.

• Cool 1

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,348 battles

Either way, I see no problem in that MM I will happily join that game on either side with no objections. I never mind the number of DDs if thats whats bothering you because I dont remember a game where that was the reason for me loosing it.

Let me tell you in my oppinion where the MM fails so I don't sound like WG fanboy.

When one team has two 3-man divisions and the other has two 2-man or when one team has 3players with first rank in ranked and high stats while the other has none.

[HOO]
Players
1,601 posts
3,117 battles
5 hours ago, sisito0o said:

Either way, I see no problem in that MM I will happily join that game on either side with no objections. I never mind the number of DDs if thats whats bothering you because I dont remember a game where that was the reason for me loosing it.

Let me tell you in my oppinion where the MM fails so I don't sound like WG fanboy.

When one team has 2 3-man divisions and the other has 2 2-man or when one team has 3players with first rank in ranked and high stats while the other has none.

Not complaining about the match up, it went really well considering I was bottom tier. 

By no means a great game but I did ok.

shot-18.08.27_16.37.58-0263.jpg

[HOO]
Players
1,601 posts
3,117 battles
5 hours ago, sisito0o said:

When one team has 2 3-man divisions and the other has 2 2-man or when one team has 3players with first rank in ranked and high stats while the other has none.

And I agree with you on MM failing with div's it really makes a mess of them