You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

Do you like the avatar above me?

19 comments in this topic

[COMFY]
Players
582 posts
1,475 battles

I believe thr it is the "kiss" group right? I say people who claim to be scared of clowns have not seen the kiss makeup. That is outright creepy IMO.

On 27 August 2018 at 3:16 PM, El2aZeR said:

7Mvwt29.png

K lets elaborate: you think space BB Yamato is big? It's size is comparable to what they call a corvette where that exist. It's a 2km long space battleship that they call gladiator, built to do one thing really well: be the god of dakka.

each broadside is lined with 10x2 cannons which fire sequentially, and because the game it's in is based around MOBA, it means it has across to abilities that can further enhance its dakka, plus a levelling system which can enhance its fire rate so it's basically shooting a wall of steel.

To get a idea: get a Worcester with reload mod. That is slightly slower then rate of fire you get when at lvl 1, no modifiers applied. But imagine it maxed out in levels dedicated to boosting ROF, you are now basically firing 2x10 volleys every second. Remember what I said it has an ability? It is called phanax, and it amplifies ROF by 20% at the cost of engine power, becoming more potent as the base ROF gets higher. Even if that is still not enough dakka, there is a side grade which does it by  25%, which combined with the correct upgrades, at max level+Team buffs can allow it to shoot 7x10 volleys every second. 

Also, my definition of dakka is you have a high ROF that actually does something, so shooting peas at 1000RPM is still peashooter. Here, a Worcester have a high rate of fire, but AP does nothing vs BBs and at best can only kill a bb in 5 mins with HE spam. A fully maxed out dps build+team buffs on the gladiator can rip apart another capital ship in 40s.

it is balanced by the fact it's in a MOBA oriented game, where AOE, abilities, debuffs and buffs are more valued in tanks rather then raw damage, so it's polar oppersite, the colouss which takes 1min to kill a small ship is considered more effective  because it has aoe damage, so it always takes 1 min to kill a small ship while the gladiator relies on projectile weapons which can be evaded to reduce damage taken, so time to kill varies greatly and the fact that the colouss has a stun ability which is considered to be one of the most powerful abilities(forcing someone to stop moving entirely is a death sentence for a repair ship) while the gladiator...well let's just say dakka is also a utility, in terms of red guys cannot shoot you back if they are dead.

Players
1,662 posts
6,439 battles
On 8/28/2018 at 2:22 PM, Mandalorianer said:

Is that a twitching d*ck below that attention "OMG"???

tumblr_oxfj26oTjI1u9fa5qo1_500.gif

No its a gummy sperm worm, wiggling with excitement xD

40 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

I believe thr it is the "kiss" group right? I say people who claim to be scared of clowns have not seen the kiss makeup. That is outright creepy IMO.

K lets elaborate: you think space BB Yamato is big? It's size is comparable to what they call a corvette where that exist. It's a 2km long space battleship that they call gladiator, built to do one thing really well: be the god of dakka.

each broadside is lined with 10x2 cannons which fire sequentially, and because the game it's in is based around MOBA, it means it has across to abilities that can further enhance its dakka, plus a levelling system which can enhance its fire rate so it's basically shooting a wall of steel.

To get a idea: get a Worcester with reload mod. That is slightly slower then rate of fire you get when at lvl 1, no modifiers applied. But imagine it maxed out in levels dedicated to boosting ROF, you are now basically firing 2x10 volleys every second. Remember what I said it has an ability? It is called phanax, and it amplifies ROF by 20% at the cost of engine power, becoming more potent as the base ROF gets higher. Even if that is still not enough dakka, there is a side grade which does it by  25%, which combined with the correct upgrades, at max level+Team buffs can allow it to shoot 7x10 volleys every second. 

Also, my definition of dakka is you have a high ROF that actually does something, so shooting peas at 1000RPM is still peashooter. Here, a Worcester have a high rate of fire, but AP does nothing vs BBs and at best can only kill a bb in 5 mins with HE spam. A fully maxed out dps build+team buffs on the gladiator can rip apart another capital ship in 40s.

it is balanced by the fact it's in a MOBA oriented game, where AOE, abilities, debuffs and buffs are more valued in tanks rather then raw damage, so it's polar oppersite, the colouss which takes 1min to kill a small ship is considered more effective  because it has aoe damage, so it always takes 1 min to kill a small ship while the gladiator relies on projectile weapons which can be evaded to reduce damage taken, so time to kill varies greatly and the fact that the colouss has a stun ability which is considered to be one of the most powerful abilities(forcing someone to stop moving entirely is a death sentence for a repair ship) while the gladiator...well let's just say dakka is also a utility, in terms of red guys cannot shoot you back if they are dead.

:fish_book:, too much dakka

• Funny 1

[COMFY]
Players
582 posts
1,475 battles

Tldr: 7x10 volleys every second with all of the correct upgrades and buffs, capable of vaporising a captial ship in 40s

also has flatness that can make ryuojo's chest large in comparison(calling it surfboard is quite popular) mainly because she somehow managed to share her oppai with other comrades cause she realised they are actually a disadvantage since more oppai conscious ships would grope her+ she is of Russian origin+ Darn it it's AD3400, breast transplants are possible.

57 minutes ago, HMS_Argosax said:

:fish_book:, too much dakka

My profile pic literally has the saying: “in Soviet Russia, there is no such thing as too much dakka”

fae.jpg

One last thing before gulag:

image.jpg.b38f34bfb191b871864b4170ade77f

• Cool 1

Players
1,662 posts
6,439 battles
4 hours ago, howardxu_23 said:

Tldr: 7x10 volleys every second with all of the correct upgrades and buffs, capable of vaporising a captial ship in 40s

also has flatness that can make ryuojo's chest large in comparison(calling it surfboard is quite popular) mainly because she somehow managed to share her oppai with other comrades cause she realised they are actually a disadvantage since more oppai conscious ships would grope her+ she is of Russian origin+ Darn it it's AD3400, breast transplants are possible.

My profile pic literally has the saying: “in Soviet Russia, there is no such thing as too much dakka”

fae.jpg

One last thing before gulag:

image.jpg.b38f34bfb191b871864b4170ade77f

I dont need one, the real thing is better ;). Your just jealous coz your "dakkatar" suxx :P

Also up close and personal:

9JDUd0z.gif

• Funny 1

[COMFY]
Players
582 posts
1,475 battles
44 minutes ago, HMS_Argosax said:

I dont need one, the real thing is better ;). Your just jealous coz your "dakkatar" suxx :P

Also up close and personal:

9JDUd0z.gif

Your right. My waifu is not even a human :Smile_hiding:

just a massive space battleship.

• Funny 1

[COMFY]
Players
582 posts
1,475 battles

i actually forget one more thing that makes fractured space superior:

It has the Mighty Jingles himself as a captain.(sadly the event for getting him has long passed, as far as I'm concerned, he wont be available for a long time)

he even goes "that's a paddling" when you kill someone.(although it be hard to hear him over the sound of gunfire)

20180902212847_1.thumb.jpg.343c3e7c26f9eb0f10e1aeb8f65a8f81.jpg

been around since the closed beta of FS, back when jingles himself first reviewed the game, and offered his voice to the devs.

WoWs? here have anime captain, AL shipgirl captain, even Dasha herself, but no Jingles? absolutely unplayable

PS yes that is my jingles :D

Players
1,762 posts
4,447 battles

This game seems to be going offrails very quickly...

I can't add anything about @howardxu_23's avatar that hasn't already been said.

(Inb4 "your waifu is sh!t" meme)

[COMFY]
Players
582 posts
1,475 battles

41 minutes ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

This game seems to be going offrails very quickly...

I can't add anything about @howardxu_23's avatar that hasn't already been said.

(Inb4 "your waifu is sh!t" meme)

YOU EXPECT ME TO USE THAT MEME?

HA, YOUR’RE WRONG. BECAUSE

RJ have seen something lewd, ain’t it?

Players
1,762 posts
4,447 battles
5 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

YOU EXPECT ME TO USE THAT MEME?

HA, YOUR’RE WRONG. BECAUSE

RJ have seen something lewd, ain’t it?

Actually, no.

The Admiral tricked RJ into saying "I love you" is all.

Why would you think otherwise?:Smile_trollface:

[COMFY]
Players
582 posts
1,475 battles
16 minutes ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

Actually, no.

The Admiral tricked RJ into saying "I love you" is all.

Why would you think otherwise?:Smile_trollface:

A combination of internet and someone whose name is literally “I have 5gb of hentai in a folder”

9 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

11876066_800.jpg

:Smile_trollface:

Well, fight deck chest is better, plus she is very flat here as well ;)

not to say that other aspects of her is not lacking in any way

For what I think @El2aZeR

Hanuman_and_Ravana_in_Tholu_Bommalata,_t

• Funny 2