Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ilsina

Missing Captain Dasha

2 comments in this topic

[_X_]
[_X_]
Beta Tester
4 posts
3,834 battles

So, I bought myself some Anniversary crates and unlocked the camo for the Edinburgh and Z-23, then I decided I'd get myself a couple of 10pt captain with the remaining tokens... Now I am part of the community that thinks Frankenstein ships and space ships mixing with historical vessels is daft and turns them off - no problem with others having them I just don't want to have to see them!, so that ruled out the starship captains immediately.; so I thought WTH Dasha is good looking - she can get to grips with my Lo Yang...:cap_fainting:

Here is where the problem arises; when I tried to get the second Captain Dasha she doesn't exist, why isn't there a Dasha for ALL the nations, I assume WG are going to tell us they haven't made a Polish Dasha, a Commonwealth Dasha or an Italian Dasha because they don't possess a tech tree atm... so what? Make Polish Dasha trained for Blys, the Commonwealth Dasha trained for Vampire (as the lowest tier CW ship) and Italian Dasha trained for GC (again as the lowest tier ship of that nation).

Long story short... I want an Italian Dasha captain so she is ready with 19 points once the full Italian line finally makes it into the game, I own all 4 premium Italian ships in the game surely WG has invested enough in Italian warships to merit another Captain Dasha?

Maybe they ran out of 1940s outfits for Dasha to wear?

Maybe Alena would like to become an Italian, Polish and Commonwealth Captain?

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
11 minutes ago, Ilsina said:

Here is where the problem arises; when I tried to get the second Captain Dasha she doesn't exist, why isn't there a Dasha for ALL the nations, I assume WG are going to tell us they haven't made a Polish Dasha, a Commonwealth Dasha or an Italian Dasha because they don't possess a tech tree atm... so what? Make Polish Dasha trained for Blys, the Commonwealth Dasha trained for Vampire (as the lowest tier CW ship) and Italian Dasha trained for GC (again as the lowest tier ship of that nation).

Well, it is extra effort and there are problems with finding the right look, though. I mean, they kinda ran out of ideas for Russian Dasha and American Dasha already - what would they possibly come up with for Polish, Commonwealth and Italian Dasha?

Also, we don't need no filthy spies on our Polish ships :Smile_trollface:

But more seriously, maybe we'll see more Dashas in the future. Perhaps the multi-premium Pan-European tree might get a chance for its own Dasha at some future event. And, yes, Italians once they get a silver line.

Sign in to follow this