You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Loke56

Can the pin-up pics please fit the patches?

7 comments in this topic

[ST33L]
[ST33L]
Beta Tester
85 posts
7,396 battles

The question is in the title.

I like the new pin-up symbols, but a few of them do not fit at all in any of the backgrounds. this annoys me as I want to use them, but it looks so ugly.

I looked through the support site to make a ticket. But the most fitting section to me was the patch/update feedback, and there it said to use the forum, so here we are.

This is not really a big issue. But as i said, it annoys me and I do not understand how nobody saw this problem before the release

Spoiler

image.png.fdc9353bd777adc578780dce822056b8.png

image.png.00a04f967fa8ccef12a282acb9d62919.png

image.png.5516a48b3ef2ea55bd9d8ab06774973f.png

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,390 posts

Definately first world problems, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who's bothered by this.

My ocd really does not like those patches :cap_haloween:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles

While it has some problems (the outer rim color REALLY needs to match) I don't see a problem with figures changing the outline of the patch. If anything - in case of pin-up girls - this actually looks better. To point towards the examples given by OP - the round patch looks much better than any of these would if the whole girls would fit inside.

The others indeed do look a bit worse (especially close-up, in game it might be better) because the texture and shade of yellow is a bit off for the rim...