Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

BUFF SCHARNHORST PLS

23 comments in this topic

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,915 battles

Having to choose between thumbs up or funny...choices choices...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,939 posts
11,069 battles
37 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

However, according to Yuro, the Scharnhorst comes with a quality sound system which allows for torpedo beat combos. 

I'm missing this sound system on my Scharnhorst however, so you better be introducing it back to the ship with the next patch WeeGee, or i'll be demanding refunds.

Sadly, this is your own fault for selecting to filter all the Pony-Content from this game as it automatically dismounts all quality sound system. :Smile_trollface:

Interior of Scharnhorsts bridge as "its meant  to be" during the evasion of several full torpedo-spreads:

1631324__safe_artist-colon-xphil1998_oc_

torpedo beat running in the background:

Now you are all set again. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
3,652 posts
14,384 battles

Forgot to mention one thing in my opening post WeeGee.

The dispersion/sigma on the StalOPgrad is 2.65, while my poor Shiny Horse has minus 10 or something.

I shot at an enemy cruiser in front of me at a range of 7km and accidentally team killed a friendly cruiser 12 km behind me, wtf. 

How about you give Scharnhorst the same sigma as the Stalingrad?

We do not want Shiny Horse to become a second Kitakami, now do we? Imagine all the ships you won't be able to sell if you have to pull her from the store.

• Funny 7

Players
257 posts
3,074 battles

just because a ship is a premium ship dont make it immune to the nerf bat you play for the right to use the ship you dont actually own it you cant take the image's of said ship and use it in your own game because that would be copyright of Wargamings property not yours.

be a bit like my buying a game like say black desert and not liking a update and me saying i want my money back this aint the same game as when i brought it, you would get laughed at and the best you could do is unsub but the money you payed for the game its self would be gone.

need to read terms and conditions.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,857 posts
7,169 battles
31 minutes ago, Warhawk1984 said:

just because a ship is a premium ship dont make it immune to the nerf bat you play for the right to use the ship you dont actually own it you cant take the image's of said ship and use it in your own game because that would be copyright of Wargamings property not yours.

be a bit like my buying a game like say black desert and not liking a update and me saying i want my money back this aint the same game as when i brought it, you would get laughed at and the best you could do is unsub but the money you payed for the game its self would be gone.

need to read terms and conditions.

Ever heard of sarcasm or jokes?

Players
257 posts
3,074 battles
3 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

Ever heard of sarcasm or jokes?

sorry i got the joke aspect afterwords had been awake like 20 mins and had just nailed 3 bongs amazing the things that go right over your head while stoned 

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
1,304 posts
18,120 battles
13 minutes ago, Warhawk1984 said:

sorry i got the joke aspect afterwords had been awake like 20 mins and had just nailed 3 bongs amazing the things that go right over your head while stoned 

pass the bong

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,939 posts
11,069 battles
15 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

Then where the hell is yamato’s Wave motion cannon?

Again:

2 hours ago, havaduck said:

Sadly, this is your own fault for selecting to filter all the Pony-Content from this game.....

In that sense:

The "true" extended mix:

Spoiler

because.......

Spoiler

Best Waifu around as she even happily does the dishes .........

Spoiler

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
712 posts
10,650 battles

Someone should just replace the sound effect for torpedo warning with EUROBEAT in the game files.

Problem solved :cap_horn:

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
16 minutes ago, Chaos_Umbra said:

Someone should just replace the sound effect for torpedo warning with EUROBEAT in the game files.

Problem solved :cap_horn:

I think that they have in at least 1 of the modpacks.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,939 posts
11,069 battles

Aslains modpack should have such a mod - but I have never tested it out myself, just remember seeing it while browsing the list.

....... and to really shock you guys: I did never test the MLP voiceover either. :Smile_trollface:

[COMFY]
Players
709 posts
1,624 battles
17 hours ago, havaduck said:

Aslains modpack should have such a mod - but I have never tested it out myself, just remember seeing it while browsing the list.

....... and to really shock you guys: I did never test the MLP voiceover either. :Smile_trollface:

Reported for not enough memes, I’m using the ERUOBEAT torp warning sound myself.

Players
5,268 posts
10,269 battles
21 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Took my Scharnhorst out recently to grind the 4th stage of the GamesCom mission.

Accidentally played random instead of coop, did ~120k damage, dodged torps and other unpleasantness. So far so good. 

However, according to Yuro, the Scharnhorst comes with a quality sound system which allows for torpedo beat combos. 

I'm missing this sound system on my Scharnhorst however, so you better be introducing it back to the ship with the next patch WeeGee, or i'll be demanding refunds.

Also, it prints only credits but no reichsmarks, you might wanna look into that.

Kappa.

I would also like to add that I haven't found the broken optical yet either!!!111 :Smile-angry:

[SCRUB]
Players
3,622 posts
9,700 battles

When I shoot:

TNkNJO2.gif

When I fight T9 BBs:

h57jwyvbw6ex.gif

When I hit the island:

1396975659_austin_powers_threepointturn_

When I dodge torps:

OAaRV.gif

When CV drops AP on me:

shinshoryukenalpha3_by_zacmariozero-dcg0

Yet the ship is still fun :)

• Funny 5

[CAIN]
Players
3,652 posts
14,384 battles
30 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

When I shoot:

TNkNJO2.gif

This sums up the Sigma issue quite accurately.

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,001 posts
13,066 battles
22 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Took my Scharnhorst out recently to grind the 4th stage of the GamesCom mission.

Accidentally played random instead of coop, did ~120k damage, dodged torps and other unpleasantness. So far so good. 

Also, it prints only credits but no reichsmarks, you might wanna look into that.

Kappa.

Made my Monday morning, thank you :cap_like:

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Sign in to follow this