Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

Playing Ranks - so many goodies(!) + rewards/credits & so fast & easy!

13 comments in this topic

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles

Yes I know, you see all those discussions in other threads (should it be focussed around T10, or T7, or T8 etc.), yeah, I know those threads. So, this is about something totally different (but equally important for us, the players): seems while all those exchanges of views about ranks go on (see other threads), seems some very, very positive aspects of Playing Rank Battles are maybe slightly forgotten by some. So, time to HIGHLIGHT THE VERY POSITIVE ASPECTS of playing Rank Battles. Short & easy it's like this:

1)

Playing Ranks is FUN(!) & very entertaining. One can learn a lot while playing Rank Battles (experiences).

2)

Playing Rank Battles brings one Fast & Easy XP + credits(!)

3)

Playing Rank Battles provides many GOODIES!..Flags (with benefits), many signals & much more(!)

4)

Ranks Battles mean: you play with yr ship SAME tier enemy ships (= a nice different variant of playing battles).

5)

And yes, there is a challenge:  climbing the ranks. But that's up to the individual player: "what's yr main goal? What Rank do you wanna reach this time? That's for the individual to decide"

So, in any-which-way ya look at ranks, one thing is a 100% for sure: Ranks brings one GOODIES + XP + FAST EASY CREDITS + FUN + ENTERTAINMENT.

Go for it & enjoy it! Doesn't matter at what rank you start or play: YOU CAN ONLY WIN & BENEFIT IN VARIOUS WAYS!:cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1

[LUSOS]
[LUSOS]
Players
8 posts
13,418 battles
50 minutes ago, Yaskaraxx said:

Sim, eu sei, você vê todas essas discussões em outros tópicos (deve ser focado em torno de T10, T7 ou T8 etc.), sim, eu conheço esses tópicos. Então, isso é sobre algo totalmente diferente (mas igualmente importante para nós, os jogadores): parece que enquanto todas as trocas de pontos de vista sobre fileiras acontecem (veja outros tópicos), parece que alguns aspectos muito, muito positivos do Playing Rank Battles são um pouco esquecido por alguns. Então, hora de DESTACAR OS ASPECTOS MUITO POSITIVOS de jogar Rank Battles. Curto e fácil é assim:

1)

Jogando Ranks é divertido (!) E muito divertido. Pode-se aprender muito enquanto se joga Rank Battles (experiências).

2)

Jogando Rank Battles traz um rápido e fácil XP + créditos (!)

3)

Jogando Rank Battles fornece muitos GOODIES! .. Bandeiras (com benefícios), muitos sinais e muito mais (!)

4)

Ranks Battles mean: você joga com o seu navio SAME tier naves inimigas (= uma variante diferente de jogar batalhas).

5)

E sim, há um desafio: subir nas fileiras. Mas isso é para o jogador individual: "Qual é o seu objetivo principal? O que Rank você quer alcançar desta vez? Isso é para o indivíduo decidir"

Então, de qualquer maneira que você olha para as fileiras, uma coisa é 100% com certeza: Ranks traz um GOODIES + XP + RÁPIDO FÁCIL CRÉDITOS + DIVERTIMENTO + ENTRETENIMENTO.

Vá em frente e aproveite! Não importa em que nível você comece ou jogue: VOCÊ PODE SOMENTE GANHAR E BENEFICIAR EM VÁRIAS MANEIRAS!:cap_popcorn:

fun you say ???  where is the fun on see BBs sniping and stay on safe and get more battle points than cruises and DDs ??? 

for example...  or see the macthmaking work for top clan players ??

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles
40 minutes ago, principat121 said:

?

..guess I could comment you with "?" also...easy, lol. But I prefer to be constructive:

just played my first Rank Battle T10 and brought me 300K net credits(!), massive XP + a giant number of Flags (100? 200? i didn't count)...if you translate this as "?"..then ok...give me more "?"...I like them!!! lol

But going more in depth: playing Rank Battles too often get some players on the edge (win/loose/stars) in the heat of battles...while "they actually forget at those moments that they always benefit greatly by playing Ranks Battles afterall". So, what I say: yeah, you can loose some battle.."BUT DON'T FORGET OBJECTIVELY ONE ALWAYS MUCH BENEFITS A 100% ALWAYS (DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF YA WIN OR LOOSE, YOU WIN!)" Yes, you win even more if you get yr team winning (try to play as good as possible in team!) but...when you loose...don't get shocked/frustrated...since don't forget you won, got benefits : GOODIES + CREDITS + XP anyway. Sometimes players forget about that (...in the "heat-of-battles"). In short: keep seeing the BIG PICTURE here (= playing Rank Battles only benefits players, in various ways). One can't win so many credits/XP & so fast in RANDOM Battles (...so RANKS = a nice extra possibility offered periodically = regular intervals)

(...I sure hope yr "?" had nothing to do with this being the "English Speaking Forum"?...anyway..my afore mentioned reply is somewhat more in detail, to be sure, lol):cap_popcorn:

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles
25 minutes ago, Jota_4GeT said:

fun you say ???  where is the fun on see BBs sniping and stay on safe and get more battle points than cruises and DDs ??? 

for example...  or see the macthmaking work for top clan players ??

I am just a player as you are & my own performance is somewhat above average; just here for good entertainment as you are. I am not a Clan-member (till now. that is) I play solo. And yes I like Ranks: you must agree here: soooo many GOODIES! (amazing)...and soo FAST...and so EASY! Must say, I like this: my very first Rank Battle (played it with my Worcester with perma Sharks camo) indeed brought me 300K credits NETT WIN in 15 minutes! + very many flags (..some 200x flags?!...didn't count them...amazing) + excellent credits! Yes, I can do very well in Randoms, but this is even far better! I simply like it! And the battles are relatively fast and very entertaining. So, yes, I like this! And yes, I wanna climb ranks (rank 10 or 8 = ok with me, time enough), yeah ok, BUT in the mean time I get very many benefits! I simply like that! And you mention something about "Top Clan Players"...cannot verify that...didn't experience that myself in any way. For me it is more easy, like: "if a guy says he's good...ok...show me..I will attack ya & if yr NOT STRONG then I WILL SINK YA!....FOR SURE.....don't make it more complex then it realy is: afterall, they have to prove it in battle! lol:cap_popcorn:

Players
8,474 posts
9,441 battles
1 hour ago, Yaskaraxx said:

Yes I know, you see all those discussions in other threads (should it be focussed around T10, or T7, or T8 etc.), yeah, I know those threads. So, this is about something totally different (but equally important for us, the players): seems while all those exchanges of views about ranks go on (see other threads), seems some very, very positive aspects of Playing Rank Battles are maybe slightly forgotten by some. So, time to HIGHLIGHT THE VERY POSITIVE ASPECTS of playing Rank Battles. Short & easy it's like this:

1)

Playing Ranks is FUN(!) & very entertaining. One can learn a lot while playing Rank Battles (experiences).

2)

Playing Rank Battles brings one Fast & Easy XP + credits(!)

3)

Playing Rank Battles provides many GOODIES!..Flags (with benefits), many signals & much more(!)

4)

Ranks Battles mean: you play with yr ship SAME tier enemy ships (= a nice different variant of playing battles).

5)

And yes, there is a challenge:  climbing the ranks. But that's up to the individual player: "what's yr main goal? What Rank do you wanna reach this time? That's for the individual to decide"

So, in any-which-way ya look at ranks, one thing is a 100% for sure: Ranks brings one GOODIES + XP + FAST EASY CREDITS + FUN + ENTERTAINMENT.

Go for it & enjoy it! Doesn't matter at what rank you start or play: YOU CAN ONLY WIN & BENEFIT IN VARIOUS WAYS!:cap_popcorn:

1 is subjective. I find T8 ranked fun. T10 not. It feels like more of CB, just now with even more BBs and less reliable team mates.

2. Only if you perform well, in which case, I'd get that out of Random too.

3. Ok, sure. Else many wouldn't bother.

4. Why should I care when it's T10? Because I won't face T12? Oh, wait...

5. It's pretty much, how much of the rewards do I want so much I'd grind through T10 crap battles to get there.

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles
5 minutes ago, principat121 said:

419961fec6bf7ee15174d62790ac1c81

?...bait is more kind of "something fictional, imaginary"..whereas the benefits ya get with playing Ranks = Facts + Concrete (substantial) & the way to get those is ok/entertaining imho. Anyway, image ya posted , that is of "low quality" not even sharp pixels, lol:cap_popcorn:

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles
9 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

1 is subjective. I find T8 ranked fun. T10 not. It feels like more of CB, just now with even more BBs and less reliable team mates.

2. Only if you perform well, in which case, I'd get that out of Random too.

3. Ok, sure. Else many wouldn't bother.

4. Why should I care when it's T10? Because I won't face T12? Oh, wait...

5. It's pretty much, how much of the rewards do I want so much I'd grind through T10 crap battles to get there.

...now T10..next time T5..or T6 or T 7 or T8 or T9? who knows? Ranks has something that always stays the very same all the times (doesn't even matter what rank one plays): very, very nice goodies/credits/XP for ALL playing RANK BATTLES...and battles same tier play are a nice periodically possibility offered, so yes, ok. I like it!

...and what are the "invincible ships & tactics in present Ranks T10"?!?...my Worcester ripped apart 60% health of a Stalingrad (X)..(player made bad choices there!..obviously, lol)...using "Radio Location (RPF)" (unexpectedly) tracked down &flushed out a destroyer & sunk it...& BB's shooting from afar "easily"winning???...come on(????)..think not, depends! It doesn't work that way, it's far more complex...depends on specific circumstances at hand (just as tactics + strategics...one keeps anticipating to situation at hand at THAT very specific moment in time):cap_popcorn:

Players
8,474 posts
9,441 battles
1 hour ago, Yaskaraxx said:

...now T10..next time T5..or T6 or T 7 or T8 or T9? who knows? Ranks has something that always stays the very same all the times (doesn't even matter what rank one plays): very, very nice goodies/credits/XP for ALL playing RANK BATTLES...and battles same tier play are a nice periodically possibility offered, so yes, ok. I like it!

...and what are the "invincible ships & tactics in present Ranks T10"?!?...my Worcester ripped apart 60% health of a Stalingrad (X)..(player made bad choices there!..obviously, lol)...using "Radio Location (RPF)" (unexpectedly) tracked down &flushed out a destroyer & sunk it...& BB's shooting from afar "easily"winning???...come on(????)..think not, depends! It doesn't work that way, it's far more complex...depends on specific circumstances at hand (just as tactics + strategics...one keeps anticipating to situation at hand at THAT very specific moment in time):cap_popcorn:

We already had T8/10 last season. God knows what next season will be. 

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
On 25.8.2018 at 8:03 PM, Yaskaraxx said:

so many goodies(!) + rewards/credits & so fast & easy

Nqug.gif

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles
6 hours ago, Mandalorianer said:

Nqug.gif

Oh my goodness, .....I say! Young man: are YOU playing in Ranks Battles? Oh gosh!  It is only now, that I become to understand the reason why my dear grandson still did not reach rank 10. Oh gosh!

image.jpeg.707f6fae959a77bd03ac4cbe6a14fe63.jpeg

Time for me to take the helm now! I survived the sinking of the Titanic in the past and you certainly  can not intimidate or impress me in Ranks in any way: I will provide your ships with nice permanent resting places at the ocean floors! I am on my way to Ranks and you are the one having the very big target on your back, beware, young man! Here I come and you will be exterminated in Ranks Battles. Oh my goodness, NOW I SAY(!), those young people nowadays(???), oh gosh.

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles

ohh man, now ya realy pi$%ed of my Grandmom!!, ohhh man, you better had not done that! Now she comin for ya! Glad I am not in yr shoes (ships) in Ranks! Ohh man, now ya gonna get it. And while I type this she's gonna listening her favourite battle song, makes it even worse for ya, ohh, she's warming up with her fav battle sounds:

Kill Bill Theme

(...yeah, the KATANA sounds...ohhh man, how could ya be so stupid??..NOW she's comin after ya,  you have no chance at all, ohh man...byeeeeeee)

Sign in to follow this