Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
howardxu_23

How to trigger potatos 101: say GLHF

3 comments in this topic

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,080 battles

We need WW3 to perform “natural selection” on the human race again to remove all potatos again (although I’m probably gonna be “removed” as well, since I am a potato as well :Smile_hiding:)

Well what happened is that loaded into a battle with nagato, and said GLHF in all chat, as per usual.

Then one of the BBs became angry at me and started insulting me that I am giving the enemy all of our “good rng”(as far as I can tell from his incorherent rage)

Some time into the battle afterwards, he dies to torps(straight lining, I presume) and then somehow become convinced that I have given his position away to the enemy team since he thinks that they can see you by using the radio signal tracker(you know, how you can track a phone signal’s position when you place a call) and the torps that are shot at him were supposed to be for me, when the irony is that he somewhere behind me, and the torps being asasiho torps and I have just evaded them with nagato’s deceptive agility+WASD, and therefore spotted it as well.

Our cv(who has been staying reasonably quiet, with the occasional commands ) then got sniped by theirs and also became convinced that I indeed have given all of our good rng at the start of the game:Smile_facepalm:.

All of this in a t7-8 battle nothing less, started all because I said GLHF(means Good Luck Have Fun, a gaming based greeting that was considered friendly from the games I came from) while the rudest I have experienced before advancing to t7 is “noob team” in various forms. So is even a “hi” somehow going to be considered rude next generation?

all I want is to get the Yamato, have fun with her,(and maybe make all those Izumo players very sad:cap_haloween:) then probably move on to something else. Seems like it is harder then I originally thought possible with far more people having intellectual based problems then I originally thought at higher tiers compared to mid tiers, a “feature” that appears to be unique to this game.

• Funny 1

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,080 battles

Just need to rant tbh :P

just went to see a Overwatch vid where someone was listing the top 10 things on what can the enemy say to piss you off when you lose, and both GG(the regular one, not the gg ez, which never even showed up) and GLHF were on there, with gg in the top 5 just because it is used at a end of a  steamroll to rub more salt(while on how I used it is more of a polite parting, whatever the quality of the game is.)

And that Chanel has 2mil subs.

Sign in to follow this