Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fimbulvetr_

Premium account reward

26 comments in this topic

[7CIE]
[7CIE]
Players
19 posts

Greetings. This is a suggestion I think would benefit everywhere without drawbacks I think, neither for the player or for wargaming.

Sometimes, we get to win a "Premium Day" from mission, or ranking-reward, which takes effect immediately.

My suggestion is simple. Can we make it not immediate? Like a bonus to us another day?
For some reason, I just got a 24hpremium bonus, but... i'm leaving in about 15 minutes for the weekend.... This is frustrating.

• Cool 4

[PVE-D]
Players
265 posts
8,904 battles
19 minutes ago, Fimbulvetr_ said:

Greetings. This is a suggestion I think would benefit everywhere without drawbacks I think, neither for the player or for wargaming.

Sometimes, we get to win a "Premium Day" from mission, or ranking-reward, which takes effect immediately.

My suggestion is simple. Can we make it not immediate? Like a bonus to us another day?
For some reason, I just got a 24hpremium bonus, but... i'm leaving in about 15 minutes for the weekend.... This is frustrating.

Sounds like you played the Newport operation and got 5 stars for the first time. This reward is a one-time reward.

• Cool 1

Players
1,420 posts
8,359 battles

I like the idea. Sometimes I get a free premium day and I think "Damnit, today it's a bad day, I have lots of things to do".

When you got rewards from the test server you can chose when you want to receive it. I would like to have something like that for the main server.

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,463 battles
2 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

And I think it's a great proposal. It might as well be an account fixed bonuscode to use when you're grounded by a female individual (wife, mother or some other authorial figure) and you have plenty of time to grind an entire line!

I couldn't agree more, Old Sea Wolf :)

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
3 minutes ago, Blixies said:

I couldn't agree more, Old Sea Wolf :)

I'm nop An old feewolf!!! (Did you happen to  fee my falf teef?)

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,234 battles
23 ore fa, Blixies ha scritto:

Once again, you confirm your reputation*edited*

He is not complaining, he just proposed a suggestion on how to improve the system.

Aw poor thing, did I hurt your feelings?

He complained he has to leave in a few minutes, and can not use its gifted premium time, did you read the OP or just jumped to namecall because it was me posting?

The system is fine as it is, you want to "use it to the fullest", pay for it, or know when to play, other than that, yes, complaining about a gift is what the OP is about.

Try ignoring-muting me like some do, pretty sure a safe space is what you are looking for...

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[7CIE]
[7CIE]
Players
19 posts

Il y a 4 minutes, Juanx a dit :

He complained he has to leave in a few minutes, and can not use its gifted premium time, did you read the OP or just jumped to namecall because it was me posting?

Try ignoring-muting me like some do, pretty sure a safe space is what you are looking for...

I just felt like it was a wasted gift, and thus it could be improved.  no need for the rage Juanx.

Disagreeing isn't the same thing as being  a dork though. It reflects badly on the point you try to make, ( which could be valid)

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,234 battles
3 minutes ago, Fimbulvetr_ said:

I just felt like it was a wasted gift, and thus it could be improved.  no need for the rage Juanx.

Disagreeing isn't the same thing as being  a dork though. It reflects badly on the point you try to make, ( which could be valid)

YOU wasted that gift, the rewards are clearly stated and you should have chosen not to play ranked today because you might get the premium time, now, after choosing to do so, and getting the unwanted reward, you come here and argue that there is a better way.

System is fine as it is, its a gift, you could have chosen wisely and not played ranked today right?

I dont have to be nice or polite, you did not say that you understood you should have chosen something else to play today given you were not going to be able to enjoy its rewards, you decided that you knew better, and posted it here.

• Bad 2

[7CIE]
[7CIE]
Players
19 posts

Sir,you have a problem.
I didn't ask for nice or polite, just basic respect....

I can't see where it was shown that ranking up 15 would grant me a premium day, and even so, the granting of the premium day doesn't have to be "right here right now" but could be delayed.
It's like someone offers you a fine bottle of your favorite booze, and you have to chug it down and not keeping it for a special occasion.

The point you're missing I think it's that I don't reject the gift or the system you love so much, it's that it's an easy tweak to make a "premium day" collectible that you can use like a coupon in arsenal and it wouldn't hurt anyone and benifts to all. Surely you can see that?

• Cool 2

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,234 battles
30 minutes ago, Fimbulvetr_ said:

Sir,you have a problem.
I didn't ask for nice or polite, just basic respect....

I can't see where it was shown that ranking up 15 would grant me a premium day, and even so, the granting of the premium day doesn't have to be "right here right now" but could be delayed.
It's like someone offers you a fine bottle of your favorite booze, and you have to chug it down and not keeping it for a special occasion.

The point you're missing I think it's that I don't reject the gift or the system you love so much, it's that it's an easy tweak to make a "premium day" collectible that you can use like a coupon in arsenal and it wouldn't hurt anyone and benifts to all. Surely you can see that?

It is a gift, the conditions of it include instant activation, you trying to equate an online transaction to someone offering you a bottle of wine is...weird...

You have no say if it is a gift, as said, pay for the premium time whenever you want it, or play smarter, you surely think you are clever enough for that dont you?

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
1 hour ago, Juanx said:

Try ignoring-muting me like some do, pretty sure a safe space is what you are looking for

Could you tell me how to do that? Because frankly I find you annoying AF too.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,460 battles
1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

Could you tell me how to do that? Because frankly I find you annoying AF too.

A sensible request:

PSfZ5zL.png

I mean we cant tar and feather him and then run him out of town like in the "good old times", can we? :Smile_trollface: Or set him on fire while tared and feathered and let run himself out of town blazing. Yeah the Internet is turning the world into one single "town", but some things do get lost in the process ...:Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

It's a pity it doesn't work on messages from him that get quotes by others. Those still show up.

• Cool 2

[SM0KE]
Players
5,432 posts
13,375 battles

In answer to the OP: WG could usefully nick an idea from WOT Blitz: there you can get token things that are good for a day of premium (say), and they start from whenever you cash them in.

If that sort of model were introduced, it might help some people.

I usually run premium account, so I tend to forget about this stuff a bit, as any premium time won just gets added to whatever I happen to have already...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,460 battles
7 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

It's a pity it doesn't work on messages from him that get quotes by others. Those still show up.

As much as I like to bash WG when they deserve it, the have been actually quite thorough on this one. Maybe they know their player base.

rGusybR.png

You just gotta be through yourselves with the ignore-options.

Btw. no hard feelings, but I needed a sample to illustrate and I already did put "someone else" in this thread on ignore, thinking, yeah this actually a good idea.:Smile_trollface:

- you still gotta close the quotes yourself tough ........

• Cool 2

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles

This (and some other things regargind premium time) was suggested... 5-6 years ago(?) by tanks people, if wargaming wanted to make this change they would've done it by now probably.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,463 battles
3 hours ago, Juanx said:

If I could get hurt by arrogant internet wanna-be tough guys you would have struck a fatal blow to me.
Fortunately, all you achieved to get from me is a very weak feeling of pity for your sad sad presentation of yourself here on the forums.
Have much fun you big adorable tough bully you.
Kisses, Blixies.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles

Well...

...if you drill here...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ X ] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

....you'll receive a new monitor.

• Funny 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,234 battles
24 minutes ago, Blixies said:

If I could get hurt by arrogant internet wanna-be tough guys you would have struck a fatal blow to me.
Fortunately, all you achieved to get from me is a very weak feeling of pity for your sad sad presentation of yourself here on the forums.
Have much fun you big adorable tough bully you.
Kisses, Blixies.

So I did hurt your feelings, nice to know you are so thin skinned.

Please follow Mandalorianer's advice.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,657 posts
11,764 battles

I'll just mention the case of Armored Warfare - I can't say now as I'm not that much into tanks and faster, more dexterity-based play that games like WoT and AW have and it's been a while since I played either, but back then in AW you weren't actually getting premium time. When you received, say, 24 hours or a week worth of premium (I even think it was the same for purchases), you were actually given sort of a token/voucher that you then used to get the premium time activated.

It was still always a continuous period (if it was 24 hours premium, you were getting these 24 hours from the moment of activation) but it was so much nicer compared to what WG uses. The short term premium is already quite expensive and the rewards not always well timed. I've actually found myself NOT playing on some occasions because I was about to get a 24h premium for one reason or another - and I knew that if I get it right then, it will be mostly wasted. If a system of rewards prevents people from playing rather than encouraging, then there might be a flaw :Smile-_tongue:

I don't thing WG would really lose out on this. Especially since some people would end up hoarding these premium days like healing potions in a cRPG game instead of ever actually using them :Smile_teethhappy:

[WCWVE]
Players
1,022 posts
16,467 battles
4 hours ago, Juanx said:

I dont have to be nice or polite, you did not say that you understood you should have chosen something else to play today given you were not going to be able to enjoy its rewards, you decided that you knew better, and posted it here.

If you do not like what a player is saying and think that the player is being disrespectful, abusive or down right BM, there is a remedy which can result in the player being banned from the forum

Report the player, click on the Report Player button in the left top side of there post, if the moderators agree with you they start by editing the content of the posts for first time offenders, repeated offenders can be permanently banned from the forum 

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,463 battles
2 hours ago, Juanx said:

So I did hurt your feelings, nice to know you are so thin skinned.

Please follow Mandalorianer's advice.

Yeah you totally devastated me, I had to scrape every ounce of my remaining energy to even reply to your well thought of post. No more bully please, mr. Big man :'(

Seeing as at least 10 people here agree with my description of you as a "flaming turd" I think any further debate is as pointless as nipples on a breastplate armour.

Oh, and to retort to your good old inevitable "I don't care why others think" - Why are you trying so hard then? (It's a rhetorical question, in case you are doubtful).

• Funny 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,234 battles
20 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

If you do not like what a player is saying and think that the player is being disrespectful, abusive or down right BM, there is a remedy which can result in the player being banned from the forum

Report the player, click on the Report Player button in the left top side of there post, if the moderators agree with you they start by editing the content of the posts for first time offenders, repeated offenders can be permanently banned from the forum 

*edit

God you gyus are special.

Edited by Rvirgo
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles
2 hours ago, eliastion said:

Especially since some people would end up hoarding these premium days like healing potions in a cRPG game instead of ever actually using them :Smile_teethhappy:

Reminds me of my every skyrim playthrough - hoarding ultimate healing potions and never using them, because I got best healing spells anyway. And never using healing spells, because I boosted my enchanting and crafting so high I got completely broken armor. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1