Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blood_Rave_1984

Does XP gained off rented ships transfer to free XP?

20 comments in this topic

Players
166 posts
810 battles

I was allowed to rent Scharnhorst and Tirpitz (great BBs) since I was away from the game for so long (I took a hiatus), does the XP gained off them go into Free XP when the rent period is up?

• Cool 1

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles

XP collectet on temporary ships get stockpiled on the Russian Tier I. If you want that as Free-XP, then you have to pay.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,260 battles
2 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

XP collectet on temporary ships get stockpiled on the Russian Tier I. When you want that as Free-XP, then you have to pay.

In the OPs case they will go to hermelin, but yes.

Players
6,348 posts
10,574 battles

Nothing personal but I have to say it: Thanks WG for enriching the higher tiers! My god I have to bite my tongue here...

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,260 battles
23 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Nothing personal but I have to say it: Thanks WG for enriching the higher tiers! My god I have to bite my tongue here...

Hey, with the heat wave in europe, gulag might be a relief :Smile_trollface: 

• Funny 1

Players
6,348 posts
10,574 battles
9 hours ago, Juanx said:

Hey, with the heat wave in europe, gulag might be a relief :Smile_trollface: 

Good idea. Now, how do we find out who is responsible for handing out those ships so he can receive his well deserved summer-vacation somewhere in Sibiria? :cap_yes:

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
18 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Good idea. Now, how do we find out who is responsible for handing out those ships so he can receive his well deserved summer-vacation somewhere in Sibiria? :cap_yes:

Does it matter? Just put all of them into one large sack and we hit it with bats. We will never ever hit anyone innocent, I'll promiss!

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,460 battles

You have to give it to the OP that he played those ships in co-op only/mostly. I can definitely respect that and wish him the best climbing up the tiers normally.

Unlike ........WG which just doesnt give a damn indeed.

Wanna improve the actual playerbase and game? Start there.

Ofc that job would need some special qualification and equipment matching the challenges of the job ahead:

il_570xN.1411047655_k74p.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
166 posts
810 battles
13 minutes ago, havaduck said:

You have to give it to the OP that he played those ships in co-op only/mostly. I can definitely respect that and wish him the best climbing up the tiers normally.

Unlike ........WG which just doesnt give a damn indeed.

Wanna improve the actual playerbase and game? Start there.

Ofc that job would need some special qualification and equipment matching the challenges of the job ahead:

il_570xN.1411047655_k74p.jpg

I'm not skilled enough for random battles, coop is more my thing because I can just chill and blow stuff up without any aggro. Hopefully the experience gained from fighting as Scharnhorst might translate well over to Gneisenau and Tirpitz to Bismarck so the more practice I get in with the rental ships, the better.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,260 battles
8 minutes ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

I'm not skilled enough for random battles, coop is more my thing because I can just chill and blow stuff up without any aggro. Hopefully the experience gained from fighting as Scharnhorst might translate well over to Gneisenau and Tirpitz to Bismarck so the more practice I get in with the rental ships, the better.

The issue tho, bots cant train you to predict how your enemies will fight, bots are predictible, humans not so much.

My best training tool were youtube videos, if you can extract anything from them.

• Cool 1

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
Just now, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

I just play to have fun

Now you've done it...

Great job...

You triggert the unicums...

Oh boi...

• Funny 1

Players
6,348 posts
10,574 battles
1 minute ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

I just play to have fun, nothing more, nothing less. That simple

My critizism wasnt directed at you btw, but comletly and solely at Wargaming.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,460 battles
2 hours ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

No problem. Just to give you a perspective what the issue is, which most are referring too: A lot of people with 0 experience and even less skill immediately buy a high tier premium. Since repair costs are low and credit gain high, they will never ever loose credits even playing like the biggest donkey or actively sabotaging their teams. Ofc they cant be bothered with co-op or ops to earn that silver for their T3 ship, no, they have to do it in T8 with full T10 mm.

For example: I can play my Missouri in co-op WITH premium consumables, rush in while team borderhug jerks of in the back/is afk and still turn a profit. So you as can imagine, its even easier to have a bot running in radoms and let that one grind xp/creds .......

2 hours ago, Juanx said:

The issue tho, bots cant train you to predict how your enemies will fight, bots are predictible, humans not so much.

Depends what you are looking for. This playerbases avg. Battleship players are idiots of such magnitude bots cant emulate that. On the other hand the battleships themselves are so overpowered that as as a cruiser player you cant "train" to last against them because the bots got at least a vague idea how to shoot. They also dont hide and run away. If they had the corresponding captain skilla, premium consumables and at least some programming to win - a lot more co-op would be lost.

Tl;dr: Cant last in a T8 cruiser against bot-BBs because they are so overpowered, but I can last in a T8-shitcruiser in full T10 MM and sometimes have some influence because the avg. BB player is lobotomised. 

........ and I should know, I am more of a co-op player than pvp player anyway  - even with disregarding ops because there are no numbers available.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,460 battles

Solid choice - in a german BB.

Ships like Gneisenau, Scharnhorst, Tirptiz - they have to even use their torps to get those REALLY big games (Gneisenau definitely, the other have good guns on their own).  All german secondaries are kinda decent. Bismarck is even a meme troll-secondary boat- Tirpitz is p2w and thus got the secondaries AND torps.  Bayern for example can only hit and penetrate stuff when the secondary battery is firing (probably acting as auxiliary range-finders). The most comon way of hitting the enemy with Bayern usually involves training the turrets towards the enemy, then using the turrets gun depression and afterwards to let the shells glide out of the barrels onto the enemy deck. Pen is still lackluster still because the shell likely travelled more than 5 cm through thin air so dont forget your offering to the porcelain throne of RNG.

Well just blame it on the Pony-Crew of the Bayern as hooves and magic are not really meant to train handwheels, operate rangefinders n stuff. :Smile_trollface:

1545198__safe_artist-colon-majorlaughmas

Players
166 posts
810 battles

That's why Moar dakka is the way forward, I using coop to grind my way to the T6 and beyond for the operations. Once operations are open to me full time, that's all I'll be doing. 

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,260 battles
1 hour ago, havaduck said:

Tl;dr: Cant last in a T8 cruiser against bot-BBs because they are so overpowered, but I can last in a T8-shitcruiser in full T10 MM and sometimes have some influence because the avg. BB player is lobotomised. 

Completely correct assesment.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this