You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VuDuMaDafaakaa

well WG either you do something with MM or face the future od WOWP again

91 comments in this topic

Players
535 posts

This situations are just almost every fight and this is unbearable anymore ..., either you win or lose like this it's a same crap, I am not in this game for 5 min fights that end like this in 8/10 fights ATM

gotovo.JPG

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts
4 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

This situations are just almost every fight and this is unbearable anymore ..., either you win or lose like this it's a same crap, I am not in this game for 5 min fights that end like this in 8/10 fights ATM

gotovo.JPG

So you're asking for skill based or skill "balanced" MM? They've said repeatedly that's not going to occur.

Horrible facerolls happen, especially on the weekend. I don't think it's the end of the world, but they are very annoying.

• Cool 2

Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles

Obviously your A division was kinda bad... and they had 2 Stalingrad Paraz :fish_book:

More of a problem with Divisions i guess :cap_hmm:

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,385 posts
9,837 battles
7 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Horrible facerolls happen, especially on the weekend. I don't think it's the end of the world, but they are very annoying.

It actually is for normal players. I've seen more than enough battles like this to throw me away form playing this game like I used to when It first came out.

• Cool 1

[NEXT]
Players
33,101 posts
16,613 battles
29 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

gotovo.JPG

People like you are telling this for 3 years. Playerbase increases....

[TTT]
Players
35 posts
11,229 battles

Just when I read this topic I get into this:

image.thumb.png.6866deebc4e185a36224884675b9311d.png

[rant]

This game is * broken; get these players into something competitive and let people enjoy the plays, but don't let them ruin randoms for your average player

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5

Players
535 posts
28 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Obviously your A division was kinda bad... and they had 2 Stalingrad Paraz :fish_book:

More of a problem with Divisions i guess :cap_hmm:

Yup Paraz and even Paraz was not main problem, we lost 2 dd well in 1:45 min of fight - I don't even get how is that possible, from the spone that fast, and than ofc snowball start rolling 3-5-7 in no time, I just don't understand why 1 team need to have all players above 50% + few unicom and other team have all below 45% + few normal / good let say 55%..

It doesnt need to be skilled but why not players below 50% put in MM but same amount in each team - so let's say MM starts there is 10 players below 50% MM put them 5 in one team and 5 in other and all others on random like now  --- ATM MM put 8 players below 50% in one team and 2 in other and ofc than you need carry harder like you said but you just don't have time because 9/10 games are with cap  and of those 8 player 4-5 will die in first like 5 min, you will lose all cap and you just don't have time to carry, you need to go hard in cap "no meter what" and try to do something if you want even small chance to turn it,, if you had time you could carry harder better ...

First they will need do some restriction/direction in MM and maybe put more games without cap's or on higher tiers half the amount of points given by cap - to be more into fight and less into team play and tactics because player base is just not smart enough for teamplay - sorry to say that this way but that is how it is .. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
535 posts
23 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

People like you are telling this for 3 years. Playerbase increases....

and that is sad - good players gone, steam potetard's come 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,797 posts
22 minutes ago, LuckySkilled said:

[rant]

This game is * broken; get these players into something competitive and let people enjoy the plays, but don't let them ruin randoms for your average player

50% chance of them being on your team......complain when that happens. Same old same old....players only whine when they are on the receiving end. :Smile_sceptic: 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
39 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

Never mind, lad. Schools go back in a week or two, it'll get better. 

No it won't

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,804 posts
11,012 battles
6 minutes ago, bbowWow said:

You had some competitive gents in your team :Smile_trollface:

"Some" isn't enough when enemy team has the ability to airlift islands :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TTTX]
Players
2 posts
10,387 battles

It's the start of the weekend right now. In the weekend there's always gonna be more players who are less casual and just want to play some games while they have time. They don't put in the hours we do. If you dont like it, keep yourself away from the game in weekends or live with it, like most of us do.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[NEXT]
Players
33,101 posts
16,613 battles
30 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

Yeah, really bad when a game is successful...

• Bad 1

[TTT]
Players
35 posts
11,229 battles
43 minutes ago, fireflyNOR said:

It's the start of the weekend right now. In the weekend there's always gonna be more players who are less casual and just want to play some games while they have time. They don't put in the hours we do. If you dont like it, keep yourself away from the game in weekends or live with it, like most of us do.

Okay, but your two divisions should never be put in the same team

This game would benefit a lot from skill balanced MM, but that will of course never happen so never mind...

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,797 posts
25 minutes ago, LuckySkilled said:

This game would benefit a lot from skill balanced MM, but that will of course never happen so never mind...

You are in a clan that do countdowns probably every evening with 2/3 clans worth of players......I have been on TS in your clan when 9 have been on the same team.  You can't really moan about better clans pulling off a couple of divisions in the same team. The main reason I left your clan is I fkn hate countdowns and it was all they did. :Smile_smile:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
1 hour ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

Wait. Wasn't your problem that good players came and butchered your team? Doesn't seem like they're gone if they could do that :cap_hmm:

• Funny 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
43 minutes ago, LuckySkilled said:

No, it wouldn't.

This game really, REALLY wouldn't benefit from a skill balanced MM. It was tried in a game called Armored Warfare and it was a complete disaster - one of the reasons why the game didn't really secure the market it deserved otherwise, being in many, many aspects just a better WoT with modern tanks. It exists but has a pretty small playerbase, mostly focused on PvE (although it did have an impact on the market - WoT actually copied quite a few things AW did better and this allowed the somewhat stagnant WG title to actually experience a period of rapid improvement that it hadn't seen for years).

But I digress. The problem with skill balancing is very, very easy: people like to win and they like to have relatively good teammates (the ideas about whether bad opponents are good are more divided).

Now, imagine a complete noob that can hardly find the WSAD keys to move into range and start shooting (I don't say hitting anything, just shooting at the enemies). Such a person would perform terribly and any working system (having such a system that actually works is another problem) will rightfully determine this person to be extremely unskilled. To have a balanced match, the enemy will need someone equally bad OR the friendly team will need a good player to outweigh the bad.

Now imagine that you're a great player that helps the team, hurts the enemies and, generally speaking, has tremendous positive influence on the match. But we want a skill-balanced MM, right? It means that either the enemy needs similarly skilled unicum OR the great and magnificent you will be balanced off by getting a load of appropriately braindead teammates to carry.

Notice the problem yet? If you are good and can carry, you HAVE to carry, every single game, because your enemies are strong and your teammates are crap. If you're bad - no problem, you'll get some poor sods that can play to carry you, because no matter how bad you personally are - the teams as a whole will be balanced.

Good play is punished with bad teammates. Bad play is rewarded with good teammates. I'm sure there would be some people who'd enjoy the idea that everything depends on them because they're so good that their team is always crap - but I personally (and most other people are like me in this aspect) prefer the random system where I risk facing a team half-full of unicums, but also have a chance of playing with teammates that know their stuff to the point that sometimes even my screwing up doesn't mean an automatic defeat. Being an above-average player, if I need to choose between my skill getting me conistently bad teammates and an MM that doesn't care about skill - I'll take the former in a heartbeat.

There are also quite a few other arguments against skill-balanced MM, but they are generally more technical (accurately gauging relevant skill level considering that we have lots of ships and not everyone is equally useful to the team in each of them) while this one touches on the very core of the idea.

Skill-balanced matchmaking would make the game worse.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
9 posts
894 battles
Just now, eliastion said:

No, it wouldn't.

This game really, REALLY wouldn't benefit from a skill balanced MM. It was tried in a game called Armored Warfare and it was a complete disaster - one of the reasons why the game didn't really secure the market it deserved otherwise, being in many, many aspects just a better WoT with modern tanks. It exists but has a pretty small playerbase, mostly focused on PvE (although it did have an impact on the market - WoT actually copied quite a few things AW did better and this allowed the somewhat stagnant WG title to actually experience a period of rapid improvement that it hadn't seen for years).

But I digress. The problem with skill balancing is very, very easy: people like to win and they like to have relatively good teammates (the ideas about whether bad opponents are good are more divided).

Now, imagine a complete noob that can hardly find the WSAD keys to move into range and start shooting (I don't say hitting anything, just shooting at the enemies). Such a person would perform terribly and any working system (having such a system that actually works is another problem) will rightfully determine this person to be extremely unskilled. To have a balanced match, the enemy will need someone equally bad OR the friendly team will need a good player to outweigh the bad.

Now imagine that you're a great player that helps the team, hurts the enemies and, generally speaking, has tremendous positive influence on the match. But we want a skill-balanced MM, right? It means that either the enemy needs similarly skilled unicum OR the great and magnificent you will be balanced off by getting a load of appropriately braindead teammates to carry.

Notice the problem yet? If you are good and can carry, you HAVE to carry, every single game, because your enemies are strong and your teammates are crap. If you're bad - no problem, you'll get some poor sods that can play to carry you, because no matter how bad you personally are - the teams as a whole will be balanced.

Good play is punished with bad teammates. Bad play is rewarded with good teammates. I'm sure there would be some people who'd enjoy the idea that everything depends on them because they're so good that their team is always crap - but I personally (and most other people are like me in this aspect) prefer the random system where I risk facing a team half-full of unicums, but also have a chance of playing with teammates that know their stuff to the point that sometimes even my screwing up doesn't mean an automatic defeat. Being an above-average player, if I need to choose between my skill getting me conistently bad teammates and an MM that doesn't care about skill - I'll take the former in a heartbeat.

There are also quite a few other arguments against skill-balanced MM, but they are generally more technical (accurately gauging relevant skill level considering that we have lots of ships and not everyone is equally useful to the team in each of them) while this one touches on the very core of the idea.

Skill-balanced matchmaking would make the game worse.

I agree with this BUT there is also something different lately - walkovers, facerolls, wipeouts or whatever you want to call them just seem to be much more common lately.  When I posted about this before the general response was that WG is encouraging more games and shorter games so that players use more consumables and spend more money.  But, like others have said, either put up or shut up because it isn't going to change.  Just hope it doesn't get worse. 

[_OPC_]
Players
454 posts
17,342 battles
37 minutes ago, UpTheDonald said:

I agree with this BUT there is also something different lately - walkovers, facerolls, wipeouts or whatever you want to call them just seem to be much more common lately.  When I posted about this before the general response was that WG is encouraging more games and shorter games so that players use more consumables and spend more money.  But, like others have said, either put up or shut up because it isn't going to change.  Just hope it doesn't get worse. 

lol, it will get worse.

You will see more facerolls ... then someone will realize that this is better to yolo (in the end you will get more exp / credits) and save a lot of time ... and on top of that you will see the game getting more retarded .. just like in WoT shoot as much as you can in the shortest possible time = win.

Soon we will have the so expected CV "balbance" that I'm almost sure will kill the CV gameplay.

And no it is not the vacation syndrome, it is just more and more really bad and stupid beings getting to higher tiers, you can add to this afkers, ppl refusing to play because of MM, some seriously retarded claims from BB players, game still focued on cans called bbs etc...

This game really needs some serious competition

• Cool 2

[ALONE]
Players
1,418 posts
11,700 battles
20 hours ago, LuckySkilled said:

[rant]

Equalizing skill in both teams by MM is one thing (and generally making MM fair for every player), but abusing MM by stacking is another. 

Solution is easy, for example when assembling teams matchmaker should check whether next candidate played with any of the team more than ~3 times in last week. And problem solved. :cap_old:

Any 3-2-1-click games are unfair sh$t. I just had seemingly innocent 2 same-clan divisions in opposite teams, and somehow member of the enemy team responded on the white chat to what I wrote on the green chat. Obviously they were all on voice comm, sharing information. 

That should not be allowed. :etc_red_button:

• Cool 3

[DREAD]
Players
11,499 posts
7,782 battles

Admit I don’t want to read random

whine posts.

All that is needed is to create T11 and T12 MM.

Problem solved 

• Cool 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,139 battles
21 minutes ago, EdiJo said:

Equalizing skill in both teams by MM is one thing (and generally making MM fair for every player), but abusing MM by stacking is another. 

Solution is easy, for example when assembling teams matchmaker should check whether next candidate played with any of the team more than ~3 times in last week. And problem solved. :cap_old:

Any 3-2-1-click games are unfair sh$t. I just had seemingly innocent 2 same-clan divisions in opposite teams, and somewhat member of the enemy team responded on the white chat to what I wrote on the green chat. Obviously they were all on voice comm, sharing information. 

That should not be allowed. :etc_red_button:

that one wasnt even planned or counted in, that was just coincidence (believe me or dont, doesnt really matter^^)

but yeah I dont particularly like stacking multiple divisions into the same game either... thing is, Clan doesnt always have anything to do with it. there are plenty groups of friends in different clans, that can meet on the same TS and count in with divisions from wildly mixed clans... So banning "clan-pure" divisions from ending up in the same battle wouldnt actually solve much, just penalise clans.

Plus, if I end up in the same match and TS channel as a clanmate/friend on the enemy team, like hell am I going to help him! I'm gonna shittalk (with) him and we'll probably do our level best to kill eachother :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 1