You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GodOfGunns

this game just ridiculous   

40 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
5 posts
5,250 battles

This game just  ridiculous   and patch by patch get more worse when FPS game based  on RNG  you  will know  its fucked up  no matter how good you aiming   you still end up get bad luck . WG developer get real and   create  more realistic game   and stop putting OP ships like stalingrad in the game  dont be  so racist  . until i see real game released  i will join again otherwise i am quite and uninstalling this game .

• Cool 3
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 11
  • Bad 5

Players
289 posts
2,860 battles

racist?

what in the bloody hell does a ship like the stalingrad have to do with racism?

and yes i dismissed the rest of your post because it looks like the ramblings of a mad person.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

ah, haven't had one of these in a while. How refreshing!

14 minutes ago, GodOfGunns said:

create  more realistic game  

ah, so you want 5% hitrates at the very very best? Okay sounds fun!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,657 posts
11,770 battles
24 minutes ago, GodOfGunns said:

no matter how good you aiming   you still end up get bad luck . WG developer get real and   create  more realistic game

You're contradicting yourself.

The accuracy of your guns (the fact that hitting the target relies SO LITTLE on luck) is one of the big breaks from reality in this game. Wanting the gunnery to be more realistic AND less luck dependent is contradictory.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
26,199 posts
14,119 battles
26 minutes ago, GodOfGunns said:

This game just  ridiculous   and patch by patch get more worse when FPS game based  on RNG  you  will know  its fucked up  no matter how good you aiming   you still end up get bad luck .

Then why do other players hit consistently?

• Cool 1

[PANEU]
Players
1,401 posts
14,189 battles

Ok. The reality was 1 shell of 40-100 hits if you were lucky and then destroyers had just one set of torpedoes.

If we have that each damage in the game would be from ramming. :Smile_child:

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
969 posts
10,233 battles
57 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

ah, haven't had one of these in a while. How refreshing!

ah, so you want 5% hitrates at the very very best? Okay sounds fun!

Yes more realistic!

NO WAIT NOT THAT REALISTIC!

Players
9 posts
894 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Well, I kinda have to agree with him a bit on the Stalingrad part, though his complaint could use a bit of help regarding his wording :Smile_smile:

agree and the usual pack mentality of the "we know best/aren't we cool" brigade in the responses is a bit boring also. 

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,090 posts
8,430 battles
23 minutes ago, UpTheDonald said:

agree and the usual pack mentality of the "we know best/aren't we cool" brigade in the responses is a bit boring also. 

Atleast those responses are presented more nicely than standard poor whine thread number 887653.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,657 posts
11,770 battles
32 minutes ago, UpTheDonald said:

You're mixing things up. It's not "we know best, aren't we cool". It's the "you're an idiot, ain't that uncool". Rather than pack mentality, it's just a natural response to a rant with no internal consistency, no arguments, no thought put into and - on top of that - written with no regard for orthography, punctuation or even grammar. It's just a pile of intellectual vomit that OP puked out here in the heat of the moment. And yes, there might be some half-digested chunks of something that could be worthwhile food for thought if it wasn't just a fragment embedded in a puddle of intellectual puke.

As @NothingButTheRain mentioned, there's - for example - the issue of Stalingrad and premiums in general - these ships would be easy to buff post-release but extremely hard to nerf (being Premiums, even if in this case not one bough for real money). This SHOULD be a good argument to release such ships in a way where they risk being underpowered rather than overpowered - but that apparently isn't the case and the ship hits the Arsenal in a state where people dispute whether it's just extremely strong or outright completely brokenly OP.

But OP didn't word these arguments. He didn't say anything worthwhile. His post boils down to "the game has RNG, Stalingrad is OP and that's racist (?), I leave the game until I get my way" (at least I think that's what the last part was supposed to mean, English language got butchered there even harder than in the rest of the post). It's a ridiculous Forum-polluting rant and people just mock it and it's creator - because that's about all the response this thing deserves.

Players
9 posts
894 battles
4 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

Atleast those responses are presented more nicely than standard poor whine thread number 887653.

any idea what that means?

[LEEUW]
Players
2,275 posts
10,045 battles
3 hours ago, GodOfGunns said:

This game just  ridiculous   and patch by patch get more worse when FPS game based  on RNG  you  will know  its fucked up  no matter how good you aiming   you still end up get bad luck . WG developer get real and   create  more realistic game   and stop putting OP ships like stalingrad in the game  dont be  so racist  . until i see real game released  i will join again otherwise i am quite and uninstalling this game .

giphy.gif

Beta Tester
4,702 posts
10,913 battles
4 hours ago, GodOfGunns said:

?

TELEMMGLPICT000169940747_trans_NvBQzQNjv

[TTT]
Players
64 posts
11,412 battles

There are enough people who think the same about the game as you. How about you go in one of their threads and give an answer there instead of having every week 20 new threads about the exact same thing (cough cough whining cough cough). Thank you!

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
6 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Then why do other players hit consistently?

Didn't you know? Your chances of hitting are inversely related to the number of Forum posts....

Players
23 posts
2,616 battles

Holy mother I love these posts, the comments after are always a great read while taking a crap, or any other situation where I'm sitting with time to kill, a short train ride perhaps, or a doctor's waiting room. But mainly on the crapper. 

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
7 minutes ago, mandrakethe said:

Holy mother I love these posts, the comments after are always a great read while taking a crap, or any other situation where I'm sitting with time to kill, a short train ride perhaps, or a doctor's waiting room. But mainly on the crapper. 

This one is way better:

Players
216 posts

I think what he is picking up on is,  some of the ships introduced to the game SEEM to have a hit rate that way outmatches many ships of an equal tier, and they also possess an uncanny ability to repel all but 1 shell per salvo.   I just wish I had my replays switched on last week as I was accused of having an " invincibility cloak/cheat"  by a player, mainly because he kept shooting my BB in the same place at close range so not increasing my damage..................... so he ain't viewed any of the latest videos from WG.  

I think this chap should check the " Maximum Dispersion " on the next ship he purchases,  as it's the deal breaker and it reduces the " bad luck " immensely. 

Example.

The Worcester,  if he opens up on you at 15k most of his 12 main guns will hit you without fail with a reload of 4 seconds and hammer you  " Maximum Dispersion " 148metres.

If the Minotaur opens up on you at 15k you have a bloody good chance that none of his shells will ever hit you if you start changing direction  " Maximum Dispersion " 159metres.

Same size guns with the same velocity but for some reason, the Mino shells must circumnavigate the Moon before re-entry. 

Players
1,567 posts
10,261 battles
7 hours ago, GodOfGunns said:

I seriously propose to open ticket and give full feedback to whoever is reading same.
You have chance to improve game, don't mess it up.