Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
valoaa

Stalingrad Flags.... Exchange for steel

14 comments in this topic

[POMF]
Players
129 posts
7,157 battles
  • I have got all required typhoon or above wins in two our of three clan seasons. (Season 2 and 3)
  • I had 16,000 steel before 0.7.8
  • So I had two Stalingrad flags
  • After 0.7.8 I still all Stalingrad flags have been demounted and removed from account.
  • Great, wargaming have said in at least 2 news articles, these flags are exchanged for 6,000 steel each.
  • So my 16,000 steel plus two flags worth of 6,000 will be enough for the 28,000 steel Stalingrad
  • Again, after 0.7.8 I still have 16,000 steel

I know they initially said you need all three flags for Stalingrad, but all news articles since has explained otherwise (Albeit extremely confusingly).

The latest news article picture:

7ccedc02-7201-11e8-a978-ac162d8bc1e4.thumb.jpg.92df866054c067ed3d74bf39b3bf8f45.jpg

Now, I had two Stalingrad flags AND I got 30 wins in typhoon in the third season.

Either something is wrong or that picture is very misleading and actually means you need the first two season flags and get 30 wins in third season to obtain the third flag, even though there is no third flag in the image.

Hope that makes sense :p

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,321 posts
8,597 battles

Flags don't matter anymore, it's just about the steel now. The message of that picture, which itself is explaining what happens when Arsenal comes, is that if you had flags #1 and/or #2, you'd get 6000 steel for each of them as compensation. The 30 wins just refers to the 10000 steel you'd get from the 3rd season.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
265 posts
18,545 battles
18 minutes ago, valoaa said:
  • I have got all required typhoon or above wins in two our of three clan seasons. (Season 2 and 3)

You needed to get 30 wins in typhoon in all 3 seasons...

When they introduced steel they gave you 6k for each flag (from season 1 and 2) and 3rd season was worth 10k steel...

Your 16k steel is 6k from 2nd season +10k from 3rd Season... unless you also got steel from ranked battles (or SC's) you cannot get stalingrad from just 2 seasons

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

When Steel came in you were automatically gifted Steel.

I think the flags you have are essentially a little keep sake, if you've even still got them. 

I was surprised to only see 6k in my account but that was for one season of CW as I got nothing for Ranked since it was my Black season.

Players
1,565 posts
10,242 battles

As per paragraph 6 law 10: Wargaming is found guilty and shall recompesate victim with free Stalingrad.

Judge Boris

RAGE_BORIS.png.f2e4ed722da2a4fa0b67f43123eeafb3.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[POMF]
Players
129 posts
7,157 battles
47 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

Flags don't matter anymore, it's just about the steel now. The message of that picture, which itself is explaining what happens when Arsenal comes, is that if you had flags #1 and/or #2, you'd get 6000 steel for each of them as compensation. The 30 wins just refers to the 10000 steel you'd get from the 3rd season.

16 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

I think the flags you have are essentially a little keep sake, if you've even still got them. 

I was surprised to only see 6k in my account but that was for one season of CW as I got nothing for Ranked since it was my Black season.

Thank you, both of these was what I expected, just really confusing how they documented it. 

Now I just need 6k more steel. erghhhhhhh

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,858 posts
17,300 battles
1 hour ago, valoaa said:
  • I had 16,000 steel before 0.7.8
  • So I had two Stalingrad flags
  • After 0.7.8 I still all Stalingrad flags have been demounted and removed from account.
  • Great, wargaming have said in at least 2 news articles, these flags are exchanged for 6,000 steel each.
  • So my 16,000 steel plus two flags worth of 6,000 will be enough for the 28,000 steel Stalingrad
  • Again, after 0.7.8 I still have 16,000 steel

I know they initially said you need all three flags for Stalingrad, but all news articles since has explained otherwise (Albeit extremely confusingly).

The latest news article picture:

7ccedc02-7201-11e8-a978-ac162d8bc1e4.thumb.jpg.92df866054c067ed3d74bf39b3bf8f45.jpg

Now, I had two Stalingrad flags AND I got 30 wins in typhoon in the third season.

Either something is wrong or that picture is very misleading and actually means you need the first two season flags and get 30 wins in third season to obtain the third flag, even though there is no third flag in the image.

Hope that makes sense :p

Picture is clear

You got 6000 steel for completing clan season 1

You got 6000 steel for completing clan season 2

for the third season you get 10000 steel..

If before the patch you had 16k steel this means you  completed season 1 or 2 (not both) and season 3 thats not enough its not miss leading at all..

Beta Tester
2,887 posts
10,816 battles

Sorry mate, but - of course - you will not get the ship for 2x 30 wins in Typhoon.

• As others have pointed out correctly, you received 6k + 10k for Seasons 2+3 and that is it.
  • You - obviously - need to get an additional Rank 1 or another 30 Typhoon wins.

And btw, if you look at that picture, you will not see the 3rd flag there...

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,599 posts
14,070 battles

I have to admit the offical announcement counfused me too when it was originally posted. Until I did take a closer look and noticed the difference of the depictation of the ship on those flags.

The infograph clearly shows the flags for 1st and 2nd season. The flag for the 3rd season is not shown (it was shown in the mission though) and apparently either not needed or counted.

I have to admit though that I do not know WHY WG chose to not show it, because you needed 30 wins to get it, so the infograph could as well have shown all 3 flags.

Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,786 battles

Ignore the flags, they complicate the issue. As was explained by someone above, the bottom line is you needed to get 30 wins in each season of CW to get the Stalingrad.

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,599 posts
14,070 battles
2 minutes ago, RobS80 said:

Ignore the flags, they complicate the issue. As was explained by someone above, the bottom line is you needed to get 30 wins in each season of CW to get the Stalingrad.

The only one complicating the issue is Wargaming themselves. It is either 3 flags or 3x 30 wins, however not a mix-up of flags and wins as they did here.

[SCRUB]
Players
607 posts
6,242 battles
On 24/08/2018 at 5:15 PM, Negativvv said:

You finally have got that Black!! Congrats mate!

I'm sooo curious to hear your choice of ships during that R season.

Otherwise I've sent you a PM.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
On 8/25/2018 at 6:18 PM, PseudoMi said:

You finally have got that Black!! Congrats mate!

I'm sooo curious to hear your choice of ships during that R season.

Otherwise I've sent you a PM.

Been failing at WoT for a few days. That last Ranked Season was done with a Monty.

I'm casually trying with Yam this season :Smile_hiding:

Sign in to follow this