Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tenacious_torps

Container UI

10 comments in this topic

Players
1,373 posts

With the recent inflation in containers the forced animation watchaton becomes more and more annoying. Can we please finally have a skip option? And while you're at it, can we please also have a "remember my selection" option for container type? Thanks.

• Cool 9

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles
2 hours ago, tenacious_torps said:

With the recent inflation in containers the forced animation watchaton becomes more and more annoying. Can we please finally have a skip option? And while you're at it, can we please also have a "remember my selection" option for container type? Thanks.

This is certainly not a priority for Wargaming, and I understand that.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

We've been asking for that for... pretty much since the very second containers were introduced. I don't think we ever got as much as a nod/shake of the head from WG, let alone comments why they are ignoring the topic.... so dont hold your breath

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,204 battles
1 hour ago, tenacious_torps said:

You realize that it's something any coder can do in about a quarter of an hour, right? And that's including wandering off to grab a fresh mug of coffee.

We will take your programming expertise over WGs any day.

Too bad you dont work for them huh?

Also, port chat is still borked, you would think that was also a 15 minute fix, alas, here we are still...

Also, I dont think all of that is needed, you can click every time you want a specific type.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,204 battles
1 minute ago, Flid_Merchant said:

The programming isn't the issue, they are still debating how many doubloons it is going to cost.

That should be no issue for a money spender like yourself then?

Players
341 posts
6,911 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

That should be no issue for a money spender like yourself then?

Don't know what your point is but yes I have quite a few premium ships.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,204 battles
Just now, Flid_Merchant said:

Don't know what your point is but yes I have quite a few premium ships.

My point is: you moan that they are still debating how much they are going to charge for a QoL improvement, and I point out how you already spend quite an amount of cash, so it will be no issue for you.

Its a situation of kettle and pot, you imply they want to charge us(shocker, its a business)and I clarify you already spent like an addict, so its no worry at all.

Sign in to follow this