PSA: Remembrance Night Skin for USS Helena

5 comments in this topic

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,480 posts
9,190 battles

Captains,

Due to a slight miscommunication the Helena Remembrance Night skin – designed by Haleos in the Camouflage Design Contest – was prematurely made available for doubloon purchase in the client. This was not intended – the skin will be a subject of a mission marathon in September and we wanted to let you know when it was closer to the date.

To make up for this mistake, we will be exceptionally compensating the skin for doubloons – meaning if you have already bought the skin (or will do so before the marathon ends), you will have its value (4,000 doubloons) credited to your account.

Thank you for your understanding!

Action Stations!

• Cool 2

Players
625 posts
8,485 battles
52 minutes ago, Tuccy said:

To make up for this mistake ...

Hey hey hey ... dont touch my camos, I haven't even used it yet ...

But I'll let you have it back for 500 steel ... m'kay?

:cap_haloween:

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,480 posts
9,190 battles

We're not taking anything back, just give you opportunity to reclaim the doubloons once the marathon kicks off :crab::dance_turtle::cat_cool:

• Cool 1

Players
255 posts
13,825 battles

So if i buy it now ingame, and log off, and log in e.g. once to get registered 'i was part of it' then log of, then e.g. months later i log in i will have the camo, and my doubloons?

[ZEN]
Players
142 posts
24,281 battles

Very nice permanent camouflage and fairly easy to achieve. 

What I really like about this camo are the respectful aspects... the positive way in which real-life-history is incorporated into this design. Makes it unique!! 

Plus of course that deep shade of blue makes Helena stand out beautifully in the game :-) 

Thank you WG, thank you designer who created this +1