Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Estaca_de_Bares

Did the server just burp?

13 comments in this topic

Players
1,143 posts
18,332 battles

I've been playing quite a nice streak with Hiryu (75% WR before what I'm going to describe) and then a T9 battle in Tears of the Desert, domination mode, my team winning and me achieving a Liquidator against an Atlanta.

Ping goes to -35ms, signal of a heavy packet loss and probable disconnection, which happens. I return to the game to see that the match is considered a draw, get disconnected again, come back and notice that the server population is around 1k, which is pretty low for this time of the day. As I write this I've been disconnected again (this time it could be due to inactivity, I'm slow at typing), entered again and now the server is at around 850 people, increasing slowly.

Has anybody else had the same issue?

Salute.

EDIT #1: I can access inventory, campaigns, missions, news and most of the tabs. Arsenal and clans say server unavailable though.

EDIT #2: Can enter to the arsenal, but discount coupons not showing up.

EDIT #3: I tried to enter a random battle. Queue working and MM seems to be assigning battles.

EDIT #4: Server population growing up again (1k+). I stayed in the queue with Hiryu 4 times, two of them for over 5 minutes with other CVs present, but wasn't thrown into battle. It seems that more people are needed ATM. Clans' tab up and running.

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles

Yep. Home page says the server status is "temporarily unavailable" - no further details. 

Players
1,143 posts
18,332 battles
15 minutes ago, Strappster said:

Yep. Home page says the server status is "temporarily unavailable" - no further details. 

Well, I've been able to enter to the port, population at 860 right now (fell from 880-ish). Maybe battles are still unavailable, haven't tried.

Salute.

Edited by Estaca_de_Bares
I'll add the edits to the OT instead of here.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
398 posts
6,208 battles

Can't even log into the portal or the shop, even though I'm logged in here lol

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles
Just now, McLeod said:

Can't even log into the portal or the shop, even though I'm logged in here lol

The wiki is down too.

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts

Yup, had 2 games end as a Draw, with 2 server burps. Wasted flags and Camo, but there's not a lot that can be done about that.

Next game went to full duration so seems back at least for now.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,751 posts
5,290 battles
4 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Yup, had 2 games end as a Draw, with 2 server burps. Wasted flags and Camo, but there's not a lot that can be done about that.

Next game went to full duration so seems back at least for now.

I wouldn't count on it if I were you till the rest of the site starts behaving itself.

[BBMMX]
Players
1,053 posts
5,361 battles

Home page now says the server is available again and the wiki's back up. :Smile_great:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,751 posts
5,290 battles
Just now, Strappster said:

Home page now says the server is available again and the wiki's back up. :Smile_great:

As is the premium store. Guess it's been more or less resolved.

Players
1,143 posts
18,332 battles

Logged out of the game, this weirdness ruined my mood for playing. Things appear to be back to normal, so I hope you can still enjoy your gaming sessions while I wander around the forum for a while.

Salute.

P.S.: Note to myself: timestamps for the edits would have been nice.

Players
1,418 posts
10,953 battles

Who plays at this hour (apart from me and you) ;)  Maybe some cross-server visitors from the States? Morning birdies from Far East? :fish_aqua:

Nooo, it is impossibru because of "the ping", WG says, and "their priority is quality of our game play". Yet they told something about inter-server clan matches? Hmmm.

Why we still have these stupid regional servers? :cap_cool:

Infrastructure issues are evidently too hard for some local teams.

Sign in to follow this