DB2212

Bagoshite epicenter

11 comments in this topic

[TAYTO]
Players
794 posts
8,203 battles

Just give us the option to not play this please, it's not fun.

WoT managed to offer their players the option to not play certain map modes, this is the only thing we pray that that you learn from WoT.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[RONIN]
Players
1,663 posts
8,589 battles

Sorry I had to make a post as I have just had a revelation about human logic!!! The enlightenment came to me as I was thinking about this "Bagoshite" Epicenter map you talk of.

In this map one team will always win and the other will lose, yet it is always the losers that complain about the map or anything for that matter?

So I ask you another question DB2212, while the question to me seems the most pertinent to you it will be the most irrelevent!

Do you know how to play the Epicenter Map and win?

TheArchitectMatrix.jpg

• Angry 1

[TAYTO]
Players
794 posts
8,203 battles
7 hours ago, HMS_Argosax said:

Sorry I had to make a post as I have just had a revelation about human logic!!! The enlightenment came to me as I was thinking about this "Bagoshite" Epicenter map you talk of.

In this map one team will always win and the other will lose, yet it is always the losers that complain about the map or anything for that matter?

So I ask you another question DB2212, while the question to me seems the most pertinent to you it will be the most irrelevent!

TheArchitectMatrix.jpg

I know that having no choice but to play a much hated map mode is as much fun as having teeth pulled.
I know that yoloing the centre to spot for your team is the fastest way to end the much hated map mode and get into a more fun map mode.

It really doesn't matter whether I know how to play the map mode, and win, or not.

It matters more that, as per my OP, it's a bagoshite and it's not fun. WoT offer players the option of not playing bagoshite map modes, my question was why WoWs can't learn from this.

What is most illogical is this enlightenment of human logic you know so little of.

[TAYTO]
Players
794 posts
8,203 battles

Well bugger me with a jaggy bamboo stick.
I've just yolo'd this bagoshite map mode again.

WG, it's shite! Bin it or give us the option to not play it. Don't let WoT be better than WoWs

Players
462 posts
6,882 battles
On 24/08/2018 at 2:21 PM, HMS_Argosax said:

TheArchitectMatrix.jpg

I have won on epicentre mode plenty of times and I still abhor it. Particularly that awful map Tears of the Desert. Oh and by the way Google translate is not your friend.

• Cool 1

Players
398 posts
4,890 battles

funny enough, they occasionally pop up a question of "did you like the match you just played?" or something like that.

i cant help but wish it came up more frequently and had options for; 

"did you like this map?"

"did you like this game mode?"

"did you like this game mode on this map?"

• Cool 2

[CU]
Players
331 posts
3,572 battles

Personally I really enjoy it and prefer it over Standard battles. It might be that I normally do quite well in it but I think mainly because it's a nice change of pace.

[BNP]
Players
147 posts
2,463 battles
On 8/24/2018 at 1:21 PM, HMS_Argosax said:

TheArchitectMatrix.jpg

Don't think that matters. The map is crap.

Need an option to leave the battle and start a new one with the same ship.