You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Montagne

So how do i get Flint?

8 comments in this topic

[TVO]
Players
57 posts
14,694 battles

I don't exactly know how its going to work but am I going to grind to rank 1 for nothing?

5b7f144558678_Screenshot(210).thumb.png.c0c9c0b3d839f0644b190992e5877875.png

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

uh... are you complaining that you dont get Flint for playing a single ranked season? lolwut? you do realize that originally (read: pretty much until right about now with the introduction of Steel) that required you to reach Rank 1 three times?

• Cool 3

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,310 battles
2 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

uh... are you complaining that you dont get Flint for playing a single ranked season? lolwut? you do realize that originally (read: pretty much until right about now with the introduction of Steel) that required you to reach Rank 1 three times?

Exactly waht I read too.

The level of entitlement is OVER 9000!!!!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
30 minutes ago, _Montagne said:

I don't exactly know how its going to work but am I going to grind to rank 1 for nothing?

5b7f144558678_Screenshot(210).thumb.png.c0c9c0b3d839f0644b190992e5877875.png

Flint was granted after getting Rank 1 3 times, it no longer works that way.

If you had got to Rank 1 once or twice in previous seasons you will have been rewarded with Steel in your Arsenal, if you haven't then you won't have the Steel.

Flint is now purchased for Steel ONLY in the Arsenal and if you play this new Ranked season to Rank 1 you will get a certain amount of Steel, it won't be enough to buy the Flint though, you need the equivalent of 3x Rank 1 Steel incomes to get it.

Of course if you have converted any Steel you have to Coal then you've got a problem as it doesn't convert the other way, the only way to get Steel is via Ranked and Clan Battle rewards.

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
1 hour ago, _Montagne said:

So how do i get Flint

Just farm Gravel untill it drops...oh wrong game... :cap_haloween:

• Funny 4