Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dumb_Coquelet

How to hide APR ships?

31 comments in this topic

Players
187 posts
25,251 battles

With the new update i see the APR ships back in port, i dont remember how i made them disappear before... was it the same setting that hide APR camo? since i still see the ships in port.

Players
187 posts
25,251 battles

Only if you bothered reading my post like u bothered reading the patch notes :Smile_amazed: as i said, that only hide the camo stuff, the ships are still in port.

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,300 battles
1 minute ago, Mrmr123 said:

Only if you bothered reading my post like u bothered reading the patch notes :Smile_amazed: as i said, that only hide the camo stuff, the ships are still in port.

As they should, you can try selling them?

Players
187 posts
25,251 battles
Just now, Juanx said:

As they should, you can try selling them?

I dont want to sell them, i want them hidden just like they used to before this update.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,300 battles
Just now, Mrmr123 said:

I dont want to sell them, i want them hidden just like they used to before this update.

That is the thing, they were not hidden before the update, the only thing you can do is remove the ugly camos, not the ships themselves.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,667 posts
11,790 battles

You can't hide them, thy glow in the night, glow in the day and it's impossible to mount camo :Smile_trollface:

More seriously though, there's the cogwheel in bottom-right corner with visibility options.

Also quite seriously - when a patch does something unexpected, why do you come to Forum first instead of consulting the info given by WG themselves?

Players
187 posts
25,251 battles

i don't wanna argue with anyone, i see the problem have already been mentioned here on reddit

WG Staff
3,347 posts
14,092 battles
40 minutes ago, Mrmr123 said:

With the new update i see the APR ships back in port, i dont remember how i made them disappear before... was it the same setting that hide APR camo? since i still see the ships in port.

It's a known issue and we're working on a fix, I'll update you once we know when that's happening.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,300 battles
3 minutes ago, BrigadierRosen said:

whats ARP?

A anime collab, check arpeggio of blue steel on google.

Players
289 posts
2,860 battles
Just now, Juanx said:

A anime collab, check arpeggio of blue steel on google.

Ok thanks, im guessing it was some kind of event where you could get ships judging from some of the comments.

[JRM]
Players
6,337 posts
24,242 battles

Sold off all but takao and i Like to see her since i do Play her from time to time :cap_book:

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,300 battles
Just now, BrigadierRosen said:

Ok thanks, im guessing it was some kind of event where you could get ships judging from some of the comments.

Mostly grueling grind, nothing fun, just bashing your head against the screen untill you fulfilled some arbitrary numbers.

They are all myoko clones, 1 atago clone, and kongou clones.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
30 minutes ago, Juanx said:

That is the thing, they were not hidden before the update, the only thing you can do is remove the ugly camos, not the ships themselves.

You could.

Before the patch the ARP ships had a content filter in the ship carousel options (left side of the port screen) to hide the ships (same as you can hide ships of a particular nation, class, tier or combination thereof). That specific option for ARP content was removed with the latest patch, now the only option is to hide the camouflages in the cosmetic options (right side of the port screen).

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,300 battles
Just now, Aotearas said:

You could.

Before the patch the ARP ships had a content filter in the ship carousel options (left side of the port screen) to hide the ships (same as you can hide ships of a particular nation, class, tier or combination thereof). That specific option for ARP content was removed with the latest patch, now the only option is to hide the camouflages in the cosmetic options (right side of the port screen).

I gathered that much, never knew you could hide the ships themselves, guessed camos would be enough for the endlessly butthurt, turns out I was wrong.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
Just now, Juanx said:

I gathered that much, never knew you could hide the ships themselves, guessed camos would be enough for the endlessly butthurt, turns out I was wrong.

It's useful to be able to hide them, if only if you have a smaller resolution display. Even on my 24' 1080p monitor the ship carousel already takes up a lot of space in the already pretty cluttered port UI so being able to hide up to 11 clone ships (I'll just include the Dragon Myoukou clones here) when you don't expressly need them could be a boon for some folks.

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
11,364 battles
1 minute ago, Aotearas said:

It's useful to be able to hide them, if only if you have a smaller resolution display. Even on my 24' 1080p monitor the ship carousel already takes up a lot of space in the already pretty cluttered port UI so being able to hide up to 11 clone ships (I'll just include the Dragon Myoukou clones here) when you don't expressly need them could be a boon for some folks.

This is actually a good point.

Wish I could hide some of my other ships though.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,300 battles
1 minute ago, Aotearas said:

My system includes using the primary ship markers everywhere, so they are at the end of the carousel, not revolting enough to remove the camos, it is indeed cluttering the port.

Players
9,876 posts
11,603 battles
19 minutes ago, BrigadierRosen said:

Yep. And amount of butthurt because someone got colorful boat for free was (and still is) astonishing

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,300 battles
Just now, Panocek said:

Yep. And amount of butthurt because someone got colorful boat for free was (and still is) astonishing

Is it? I see people complaining about having to see them, but no longer arguments of how hard the Nachi grind was and how sad someone is of not having yet another myoko clone.

Please note its 2018.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,300 battles
1 minute ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I want some ARP ships! :'(

Bring some tugs to my port, you can have all that steel and weebs for yourself.

I might keep Haruna, shes quiet.

• Cool 1

Players
9,876 posts
11,603 battles
1 minute ago, Juanx said:

Is it? I see people complaining about having to see them, but no longer arguments of how hard the Nachi grind was and how sad someone is of not having yet another myoko clone.

Please note its 2018.

And I still have Arpeggio filter in game which works just as before, as in removes "ARP" camo from ships so you're left with bare boat.

Spoiler

shot-18.08.23_12.20.44-0348.jpg

Sign in to follow this