Ayanami_Reen

Give back option to hide "arp ships" etc

11 comments in this topic

[NAIVE]
Players
24 posts
14,194 battles

I dont want to sell them, i dont want to disable the camos, i just dont want to see them in my port like it we could until today!

• Cool 3

[RO-RN]
Players
8 posts
9,652 battles

It's bugged to hell. Also, is it me or the windows with ship info, mission tabs on the left and pretty much everything changed sizes? I am running the game at 1080p but the damn things fill up the screen as if I am running at 480p.

WG Staff
3,347 posts
14,092 battles
46 minutes ago, DirtySyx said:

I dont want to sell them, i dont want to disable the camos, i just dont want to see them in my port like it we could until today!

It's a known issue, we're working on a fix already :)

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Weekend Tester
398 posts
6,245 battles
21 minutes ago, jkksir said:

It's bugged to hell. Also, is it me or the windows with ship info, mission tabs on the left and pretty much everything changed sizes? I am running the game at 1080p but the damn things fill up the screen as if I am running at 480p.

Check your graphics settings, there is now a slider for Increase UI scale

[RO-RN]
Players
8 posts
9,652 battles
11 minutes ago, McLeod said:

Check your graphics settings, there is now a slider for Increase UI scale

Thx, haven't seen this change yet.

[FANG]
Players
5 posts
9,253 battles

@Crysantos i know there is a bug with hiding the ARP ships but also will there be an option to hide a camo but still get the benefit from it , I bought and paid for the Paris space camo for my Republique but sometimes i want a break from the pew pew lasers but obviously ive spend money to get that bonuses the camo gives

Also the Hoods new camo marked as Type 14 in the patch notes is showing as Type 10 in the Exterior section in the port 

• Cool 2

[SCAD]
Players
5 posts
5,362 battles
6 hours ago, jkksir said:

I dont know why but I had the same issue. Figured it out in the end though. There is a new setting in settings menu under Graphics, "Increase UI scale", for some reason it was set at 140% on my computer, but setting back to 100% (furthest to the left) it solved the issue.

As this feature has been implemented I which you also would allow us to decrease the scale, like small UIs :)