130 comments in this topic

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,891 battles
On 10/6/2018 at 6:37 PM, Dr_Snugglestein said:

cool. have left my old clan - as soon as countdown has finished will join. will be nice to be part of an active clan

12 hours ago, TheGrandPhuba said:

I've got beard! And I want to join. :P I'm casual player and I'm unlocking French navy right now.

We currently only have space in our second clan, when you join either, you still get random invites for OPS and Divisions via our super seckret important inter clannu chat room which is creatively named.....

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,303 battles

Plenty of Room in our Community - Circa 12 slots in BOBS2, and we'll soon be standing up BOBS3 as well!!! :)

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,303 battles

Cheers Geck :)

Well BOBS Main is closing in on opening another 5 slots, so we'll soon have some more spaces there.

BOBS2 has lots of spaces available so feel free to apply there and drop them a message in game as well.

We also have our own in game community chat - Just search for BOBS, and join there as well :)

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,891 battles

So, its my turn to bump this thread again, you know me as the cool, awesome and generally alright guy of the clannu, even cooler than the coolest person you can think of.....

We are still recruiting, limited spots are about to become available in BOBS, as and when we can get the oil. BOBS2 has a number of free spaces and as far as i know, we are getting ready to gear up some recruitment towards BOBS3 in the coming week or so!!!

So, you want to join a cool, up and coming community, with a reach being established into multiple games (incl: Tanks, STO amongst others) then feel free to apply, get in on the banter, the fun, the awesome and cool things we do. Plus, i am in the clannu/community, you should all gather around me, for i am the most awesome of awesome!!!

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,891 battles
23 hours ago, Dr_Snugglestein said:

application has been sent to BOBs2

... beard has been trimmed

Welcome to the clannu, and please, drop by any of the clans streams and we can welcome you officially

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,303 battles

Beards dropping the Mic to the Top again

Ranked Sprint coming up soon - with space for peeps in BOBS2 and maybe BOBS  as well :)

Drop us a message here, in game, on our Discord - Anywhere almost and we'll get back to you asap!!!

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,891 battles

Me again! the Master Recruiter and God like human bean.....

Still recruiting and growing our list of frwiends, cos dats what we like to do, all who join are stuck with us for eternity, we have their souls!!! 

So if you would like to sell your soul for a dime bar and maybe a twig, feel free to drop by and apply, we promise i dont bite, though, i am not sure about TC >.>

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,303 battles

Beards dropping the Mic to the Top again

Ranked Sprint coming up soon - with space for peeps in BOBS2 and maybe BOBS  as well :)

Drop us a message here, in game, on our Discord - Anywhere almost and we'll get back to you asap!!!

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
8 posts
2,928 battles

Had a bit of fun today. Was fighting the Halloween ops. Good times.

We could always use more sailors to sink those scary ghost ships.

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,891 battles

Suppose i should return to do the magical bump of beardness, and add some more eclectic sayings.....

I shall nevah ever try to summon demons in the thread again, and focus on my own awesome..

So as the most awesome, person ever born in the awesomeverse i am obliged to inform you that everything i do is awesome and a pleasure, and you can count on me to pleasure myself!

• Funny 1

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,891 battles

So, i am back to pleasure myself all over this thread again, come and join us and let me pleasure myself all over you!!

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,891 battles

Guess who's back, back again
Hubby's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

See, you get free song lyrics from me!1!!212121!!!"121!

Come join or the puppy gets it!!!1111!!!

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,303 battles

BOBS Up

Looking for fun, chilled out games?

Ops?

Div's?

Laughter?

A cool logo?

Give us a shout :)

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,891 battles

Again, i have risen from my eternal slumber, i have been risen to attract y'all to BOBS. 

Plis come and join our ever growing, ever expanding community, we accept anyone. We are generally around doing clan stuff right up until Witching Hour most days, and TC loves to do his speshul incantations, to raise the dead!!

So if you want to join a banterful and exciting community, feel free to apply to join, we for the most part will not take your soul and turn you into a "Hubite" of Trolling and misbehavior :P

Plus, we have cookies and bacon and cookie bacon!!!! 

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,303 battles

BOBS Up

Looking for fun, chilled out games?

Ops?

Div's?

Laughter?

A cool logo?

Give us a shout :)