[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,322 battles

Welcome to our newest BOBS!!!

TopDawg

TigersDen

BlueLion!!!

Want to join? Come and stroke the Beard and shoot the breeze (Hitting ships helps we've been told as well )

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,322 battles

Hello Folks!!!

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Beards!!!

We are a chilled, fun group that enjoy having fun in the game.

We are always looking to improve and grow - while having fun, being respectful to our fellow players and having fun!!!

We have a Sunday Showcase day thats always streamed by the clan streamers - its a great insight to clan life and how we are :)

Our Community currently has BOBS and BOBS2 in the EU server for Warships. We also have a NA clan - and a World of Tanks clan as well!!!

All we ask if that you active, you have a positive outlook in game, you like to just chill out and have fun.

Beard is not needed for application, but coming on our TS and joining the Discord would be great to fully immerse your self in Community Life :)

Our Discord - https://discord.gg/G5pnNe4

Our Teamspeak details will be sent as well on request :)

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
124 posts
5,322 battles

Hello Folks!!!

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Beards!!!

We are a chilled, fun group that enjoy having fun in the game.

We are always looking to improve and grow - while having fun, being respectful to our fellow players and having fun!!!

We have a Sunday Showcase day thats always streamed by the clan streamers - its a great insight to clan life and how we are :)

Our Community currently has BOBS and BOBS2 in the EU server for Warships. We also have a NA clan - and a World of Tanks clan as well!!!

All we ask if that you active, you have a positive outlook in game, you like to just chill out and have fun.

Beard is not needed for application, but coming on our TS and joining the Discord would be great to fully immerse your self in Community Life :)

Our Discord - https://discord.gg/G5pnNe4

Our Teamspeak details will be sent as well on request :)

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,897 battles

The best and greatest BOB is back!!! Here with a magical bump of magicness!!! Just to let you all know, we are still recruiting and expanding, accepting all people, bearded or not!!!

So why not come and join the Banter! Come join the fun and be part of something Special! Plus, i am there,  thats enough reason in itself!

• Cool 1

[BOBS2]
Players
8 posts

Hey everyone,

In the past weeks/months since I have been in the BOBS community I have had great fun with it all, it's very chill, no pressure, all you need to do is have fun when you are there, and make sure you don't spoil the fun of others.

Almost every time I played on ships since I entered there was something fun to do, either doing divisions in random battles or we teamed up for some opperations (2-3 ship divisions or a full 7-ship one), or just the random chatting on the TS server.

If someone asked me to join a clan/community, this one I would 10/10 recommend.

See you all in game.

Daminica

• Cool 2

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
8 posts
2,928 battles

!torp

.. no wait, wrong place.

Lovely place, and I must admit since joining this clan I've started playing almost every day again. Divisions, Ops, Randoms. So much fun and much lovely banter :)

• Cool 2

[BOBS2]
Players
9 posts

Only been a member for a few weeks, but this Clan is a fun clan. It is a very relaxed and welcoming clan. Laid back and active on TS and active Ops. They have made an enjoyable game even more enjoyable. Come and join the banter at BOBS and BOBS2

• Cool 2

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Alpha Tester
38 posts
2,554 battles

lets do the bump

but seriously, come and join our hilarious band of misfits with beards :)

hit me up with a message ingame anytime

• Cool 2

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Players
1 post
1,111 battles

I have been in this clan for a while now and eventhough i am not the most active they still keep me around and they want to play with everyone

• Cool 2

Players
1 post
801 battles

Hi my name is Ronin and i Decided to join this badass band of fun people
they are an active and peachy bunch and have each others back :)
i think we are gonna have lots of fun together
cheers for the acceptence guys <3

• Cool 2

Players
28 posts
5,832 battles

These guys are awesome! You'll never regret joining them if you're into awesome casual gaming in your ships. Great group, great events and an amazing ambiance! What else is there to add? 

• Cool 4

[BOBS]
Players
1 post
4,989 battles

Greetings captains.

I joined BOBS not too long ago.
Now, to tell you this, I need to tell you a different story.

10 years ago I moved to Oslo as a younger and less wise person that I am today.
In my rut and depression I joined a clan of real life friends that quickly grew to be one of the reasons I didn't absolutely hate Oslo.
This clan meant the world to me and still does. This because it's a chill approach to gaming.
No demands, no "You must be the worlds best to be one of us" attitude.

Just chilled out gaming and having fun with friends.

I've had that as my clantag for a long time.

About 2-3 months ago I started hanging out with a few fellas that today are BOBS.
It quickly became clear to me, that they've managed to make the same attitude in the Wargaming universe.
Randoms, OPs and in the future maybe a stab at clanwars?

We have all sorts of people, but we would love more.
What can you expect from us?

I like to catch all the torps in the world.
TC likes to be blow up by the forts in operations.
Shadygiz secures all the low health ships.
Thegrumpybeard YOLOs and then laughs heartily as the YOLO somehow ends up being a game-changer.
Hub makes you laugh at his silly jokes.
Redberen will lead you through OPs with excellent knowledge of what is needed to five-star it.
I could go on through the entire list of names, but all you need to know, is that as long as you are an OK human being, that likes to hang out with other humans:
BOBS is the place you will feel welcome.

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
Players
2,068 posts
On 27/09/2018 at 3:33 PM, tcfreer said:
(...)

Beard is not needed for application (...)

(...)

Oh... Come on!

Is it driven by the fear of Beard Entanglement Syndrome striking division members in the middle of the battle? :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
116 posts
5,765 battles

I joined BOBS not long ago, basically they ae an awesome bunch of guys, really friendly and helpful.  Their streams (those who do stream( are great to watch and chat with.  Could not find a better bunch of ppl tp play with and watch

• Cool 2

Players
3 posts
6,038 battles

Am looking for a new clan. Have ships of all tiers, a few skill maxed out Commanders and play most days. Don't play CVs though - yet

I am an average player skill wise I guess but do have a beard - not one of those Hipster ones that make you want to grab it and then dunk the persons head into a bucket of artisan craft beer. Currently its neatly trimmed.

message me if interested and will leave current clan

Edited by Dr_Snugglestein
  • Cool 2

Players
5 posts
16,992 battles

Well I can’t say much that haven't been said about BOBS already! so I just say I love being a part of The Brotherhood of Beards and if you like having fun while playing games = just join the fun! 

• Cool 2

[BOBS]
Players
44 posts
1,897 battles
2 hours ago, Dr_Snugglestein said:

Am looking for a new clan. Have ships of all tiers, a few skill maxed out Commanders and play most days. Don't play CVs though - yet

I am an average player skill wise I guess but do have a beard - not one of those Hipster ones that make you want to grab it and then dunk the persons head into a bucket of artisan craft beer. Currently its neatly trimmed.

message me if interested and will leave current clan

Dude, we wont give you the recruitment spiel, haha, if you want to join us, feel free to drop into TC's, Grumpy's, Red's and Tigers streams to get a handle on us. Then the decision is all yours, we don't want to force the issue, everything is down to you.

TC's Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/tcfreer

Grumps: https://www.twitch.tv/thegrumpybeard

Tigers: https://www.twitch.tv/tigersden

Red: https://www.twitch.tv/redberen

These are the places most of the clan hangs out when they are live, so you will get alot of out personality in there.

Currently, we have space in BOBS2, BOBS1 is currently full. 

• Cool 1

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Players
5 posts
3,134 battles

We said Hub

Guys we are here to let you know we have space but its up to you if you want come join us ,come watch a stream or two see if that what you want from a clan and then message one of us in game or on our channels .we will invite us to come on ts and have a chat and after that its down to you if you want join the madness of BOBS

Red 

• Cool 1