You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PassTheSalt

Hey WG, here's a list of premiums we need but don't have (hint money for you)!

50 comments in this topic

[BOBS3]
Beta Tester
500 posts
16,891 battles

As per the title, there are a bunch of gaps in the premium market where no training ship exists, we'd quite like them, if you make them we will come.

I started this train of thought with my RN CL line and how much I like my Fiji <3 and not wanting to move the 19 ptcaptain on to Edinburgh and beyond, and as the Belfast is no longer available there is no viable trainer; so rather than make a one shot one tree post I thought I'd have a poke through them all and highlight what we may be missing.

Feel free to suggest specific historically important ships, I'm not a history buff although I do enjoy learning more and more as I go.

Japan has a wealth of Premiums of all types at first glance but when you remove the fujin triplets and the tachibana twins (T2 is not a great way to spend your time grinding XP), you are left with the Shinonome (a worthy grind but not a kerching insta gratification option) and the Asashio which requires a different set of captain skills to either ot the DD trees. 

6/10

USA, again a plethora of Premiums and frankly there's something for everything here.

9/10 (things can always be better right?)

USSR lacks little maybe a BB beyonf t5 but as the upcoming BB line is yet to be announced I guess it'll be in the pipes.

5/10

Germany, wow this tree is sparse considering it's naval history in the early 20th century, there is however viable trainers above T4 for all but CV and as you might have noticed I'm ignoring CV because it's due a rework and frankly only CV players care.

7/10 needs variety

UK, aware that we've got sDD's coming but seriously guys, this was the primary navy for the inter war period, we had patience waiting for the RN to come to game (building server pop and danging the carrot, it's what WG d best)
where the [edited]are our cruisers? you took Belfast away and with good reason but wtf, get your game on, we want a CL trainer (the CA line that will come better blow my bloody socks off!) 
give us a t8 BB too while you're there, all T6/7 is kinda limited!

4/10 up your game and take my money!

France

Hard to critique this line as it's yet to be fleshed out and the whole France was occupied thing makes a bit of a mockery of it's naval capacity but at least it has viable trainer ships for the lines released although something at T7 would be nice, maybe another CA/CL

Pan Asia

yeah whatevs, look forward to more.

Italy

All trainers, well done WG 

11/10

Commonwealth

see above but no BB's

5.5/10

5/10 Cest le vie

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[BOBS3]
Beta Tester
500 posts
16,891 battles

tldr, to make some chedda WG need to release 

1x IJN DD torpedo

1x IJN DD gunnery

1x USSR BB

1each KM ships

1x RN CL

1xRN BB T8

1x FRA CA/CL T7

Players
1,253 posts
6,936 battles

-HNLMS Witte de With

-HNLMS De Ruyter

-SMS Szent István

-IJN Haruna (tier 6 Kongõ, with upgraded AA and striped turrets, no fictional camo)

• Cool 3

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,868 posts
9,434 battles

Different people including myself have gone over these several times in the past, so I'll just list them straight up:

Japan

Agano-class (Yahagi or Sakawa)

Oyodo

Maya (Takao/Atago with one less main turret but more AA)

Tone (still hoping)

Sweden

Gustav V (coastal defense ship)

Tre Kronor (WW2 design CL)

Maybe the Swedish ships can get added to the upcoming pan-Europe tree or their own (if the teased Swedish DD branch will become a reality).

• Cool 6

Players
3,338 posts
16,037 battles

#1 HMS Dreadnought
There was a virtuous discussion in the Forum about whether this ship really was "first".
However, rightly or wrongly it gave its name to the "Dreadnought Battleship" upon which an entire plague class is based in the game.

#2 SMS Seydlitz
A warrior of a ship. Dished out severe punishment to the enemy and also took severe damage but still fought her way back to port.

#3 Everything that @Nechrom says in the post above.

• Cool 6

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,971 posts
7,324 battles

Gib me B65 Design "Ishikari" as a tier 9 freemium IJN. Will go along nicely with Kronshtadt and Alaska. 3x3 310mm and designed like a mini-Yamato for those who wonders.

• Cool 6

[ANV]
Players
549 posts
4,693 battles

+1 for HMS Dreadnought. I know we've got her sister, or whatever, ship Bella but it's not Dreadnought. And don't give me any of this Tier/balancing crapola. If she were Russian she'd be in the game already...heck they'd create an Operation, mission arc just for her.

Dreadnought, Dreadnought, Dreadnought!

[ONE2]
Players
3,083 posts
21,068 battles
2 hours ago, Nechrom said:

Different people including myself have gone over these several times in the past, so I'll just list them straight up:

Japan

Agano-class (Yahagi or Sakawa)

Oyodo

Maya (Takao/Atago with one less main turret but more AA)

Tone (still hoping)

Sweden

Gustav V (coastal defense ship)

Tre Kronor (WW2 design CL)

Maybe the Swedish ships can get added to the upcoming pan-Europe tree or their own (if the teased Swedish DD branch will become a reality).

Yupyupyupp! :cap_like:

But we could still add Ise to the IJN list, though it is one of the more unlikely suspects so I won't be terribly disappointed, if not.:Smile_Default:

Perhaps HMS Agincourt, Renown and even Exeter, Dorsetshire too?:cap_yes:

• Cool 2

Players
561 posts
59 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

#2 SMS Seydlitz

A warrior of a ship. Dished out severe punishment to the enemy and also took severe damage but still fought her way back to port.

@Nechrom

I'd rather see the KM Seydlitz with its original intended armament of twelve 15cm guns. I miss german CLs after Nürnberg.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1,883 posts
3,695 battles
59 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

#1 HMS Dreadnought
There was a virtuous discussion in the Forum about whether this ship really was "first".
However, rightly or wrongly it gave its name to the "Dreadnought Battleship" upon which an entire plague class is based in the game.

#2 SMS Seydlitz

#3 Everything that @Nechrom says in the post above.

Everything listed here plus

RN Battlecruiser like Renown

RN CA's from HMS Chester with her amazing crew bravery up to HMS LIverpool and Gloucester.

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
118 posts
4,536 battles

Some monitors for fun at TII and TIII :D

Who doesn't want to go into battle with a ship called Clive?

• Funny 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
787 posts
4,520 battles

I just want a  Royal Netherlands Navy (Koninklijke Marine) ship. And I will be good :cap_money:

• Cool 1

Players
5,976 posts
11,267 battles
3 hours ago, ShinGetsu said:

Gib me B65 Design "Ishikari" as a tier 9 freemium IJN. Will go along nicely with Kronshtadt and Alaska. 3x3 310mm and designed like a mini-Yamato for those who wonders.

Could even add this ship as a potential pan-European freemium at tier 9 :fish_cute_2:

Or at least add it to the game :Smile_great:

And Hms Tiger, also a battlecruiser but similar layout to Kongo and the Derfflingers

[WCWVE]
Players
1,022 posts
16,447 battles

Well, here we go yet again on the subject of premium ships that are needed in game 

Royal Navy - Dreadnought (1st of kind), Vanguard, (last of kind), Repulse, Renown, Barham, Royal Soveriegn, Royal Oak, Courageous, Glorious, Furious, Tiger, Queen Mary, Black Prince, Warrior, Agincourt, Erin, Blake, Indefatigable, Indomitable for just a few and you can keep adding famous ships to the list indefinately

Germany, Seydlitz, Von der Tann, Blutcher, Goeben, plus many more

Austro Hungary - several ships needed here including Tegettoff

Spain - can contribute some ships as well

USA there is scope for additional premium ships here as well

Turkey - Sultan Selim and Sultan Osman for a start plus some other ships 

South American - Brazil, Chile, and Argentina all have worthwhile additions to the lines 

Commonwealth - Canada, New Zealand and Australia just to start off the line with more ships that can be added as well such as HMAS Canberra 

[SM0KE]
Players
5,402 posts
13,256 battles

I'd like to see some/all of the Battle of the River Plate ships in game, some version of HMS Cavalier, and maybe even HMS Caroline (for the history).

Players
8,046 posts
8,879 battles
8 hours ago, ShinGetsu said:

Don't need no radar as long as it can have the torps.

Players
1,418 posts
10,953 battles
  • T7 ORP Błyskawica renamed to Grom (7x120 Bofors) and reintroduced as premium 8x102 with defAA...
  • T4 ORP Dragon (Danae class), with HE and normal AP maybe? ;)
  • T7 ORP Piorun (N-class), Ganja-like, but with normal torps
  • T3 ORP Wicher (similar to French Bourrasque class)
  • T6 ORP Garland (Gallant, but with normal torps and some AA for her convoy service? ;))
  • T8 ORP Orkan (M-class)

- or, with some work, there could be simply T2-T8 DD tree

• Cool 1