Temeteus82

Lag issues... is it just me...

6 comments in this topic

[FLPOT]
[FLPOT]
Players
155 posts
6,636 battles

Hi just noticed that I'm having a lag issues. In game ships are moving oddly and even in training room the same happens. The ping is around 50ms and normally it's around 35ms. I've tested with and without mods the results are the same. Is anyone else having similar issues ?

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,385 posts
7,979 battles

Nope. Previous week I had DC problems but it was my router. 

[FLPOT]
[FLPOT]
Players
155 posts
6,636 battles

Thanks.. After some testing found out that Windows 10 insider build and AV-software Avast! don't work well together. Uninstalled Avast! and now the game works just fine.

Players
216 posts

Well, I have had, game freezes, lag and crashes lately, I have uninstalled the game today cleaned the PC updated all drivers, I have just finished re-installing and played 5 games without a problem ............. EXCEPT! ........... when the battle ends ......... it's as if the game froze!  No music, just a pause for 4 or 5 seconds then the end credits/info. This is new?

I have Avast installed for the last 5 years never had any problems for the first year and a half playing this game.

I have had lag maybe in 4 or 5 games per night where the graphics stop for a second then it goes normal, may try running a program and record the connection speed and see if there is a link.

I have 36Mbps connection, the ping sits at 35ms and never changes. 75 FPS

the CPU only runs at 30% or less, GPU never goes above 70%

Just see how long a new install runs fault free .........................

Sign in to follow this