Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aotearas

CB Season ended: captain respec/ship refits when?

19 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Couldn't find much informations about the (hopefully) planned captain respecs for people who participated in this CB season. Does anyone know when we get the free respec?

Also, I noticed that contrary to the previous two seasons, we didn't get free ship upgrade demounts ... was that an oversight or has that been permanently scrapped (I'd prefer it if it wasn't since CBs also use different ship setups?

And mandatory question:

Can we get a systm that allows players to create permanent ship profiles, such as outfitting one ship for randoms in one profile and then also have enother profile on the same ship set up for competitive like CBs?

You pay for setting up the different profiles (buying the upgrades plus perhaps an additional credits fee), but after that's been done you can freely switch between the profiles. Play randoms on one profile during the day, then switch to competitive profile for CBs in the evening. Would be great!

@MrConway, @Tuccy, @Crysantos I summon thee!

• Cool 4

[NMA]
Players
1,221 posts
18,551 battles

CBs just ended yesterday, give it some time, geez....

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,180 posts
14,119 battles

While I support the suggestion with the profiles, it should be obvious that WG will announce the respecc, as always, and that the respecc comes Thursday or Friday at the earliest.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
7 minutes ago, quickr said:

CBs just ended yesterday, give it some time, geez....

I do not believe it is too much to ask for informations, especially by the time the season has officially ended and we know nothing yet.

• Cool 1

[NMA]
Players
1,221 posts
18,551 battles
1 minute ago, Aotearas said:

I do not believe it is too much to ask for informations, especially by the time the season has officially ended and we know nothing yet.

A bit of patience is also not too much to ask. Specially concerning we had free cpt respec at the start and end of both previous session, don't see why wouldn't we get one in this season as well. 

f5fdd4e22881bc90b71f406355baeabe.jpg

WG Staff
3,347 posts
14,080 battles

I can confirm the free captain skill reset for the clan battle participants, who played at lease one clan battle :Smile_honoring:

Templates is a trickier question because this is related to UI - and I think we have bigger fish to fry there first.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4

Players
535 posts
6,957 battles

and some other thing would be great like wowp have or had - that you can choose between elite ship get xp that you can than exchange for freeXp for doublones like we have now or you can choose that this XP go to cpt or if you have 19pt cpt than to elite xp ..

Now I have over 3 milion xp on Hindi that I will not spend on anything and they will sit there for nothing, and more and more will come on this ship and on all T10 ships and all premium ships - it would be nice if we have option to choose between XP go ship or cpt.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
Just now, quickr said:

A bit of patience is also not too much to ask. Specially concerning we had free cpt respec at the start and end of both previous session, don't see why wouldn't we get one in this season as well. 

And I'm asking for the dates, something I'm sure lots of people would also like to know. I'm not screaming for everything to be given instantly right this moment or else ... stop acting like I'm being unreasonable for asking a couple simple questions.

4 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

I can confirm the free captain skill reset for the clan battle participants, who played at lease one clan battle :Smile_honoring:

Templates is a trickier question because this is related to UI - and I think we have bigger fish to fry there first.

Greetings, Crysantos

Any news on when (to when) the free respecs will be available.

Also, what about the free ship upgrade demounts? Will we get that too or has that been scrapped entirely?

• Cool 1

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
10,802 battles
4 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

and some other thing would be great like wowp have or had - that you can choose between elite ship get xp that you can than exchange for freeXp for doublones like we have now or you can choose that this XP go to cpt or if you have 19pt cpt than to elite xp ..

Now I have over 3 milion xp on Hindi that I will not spend on anything and they will sit there for nothing, and more and more will come on this ship and on all T10 ships and all premium ships - it would be nice if we have option to choose between XP go ship or cpt.

we asked for that a gazillion times, they already said that they are not going to implement that

WG Staff
3,347 posts
14,080 battles
6 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

And I'm asking for the dates, something I'm sure lots of people would also like to know. I'm not screaming for everything to be given instantly right this moment or else ... stop acting like I'm being unreasonable for asking a couple simple questions.

Any news on when (to when) the free respecs will be available.

Also, what about the free ship upgrade demounts? Will we get that too or has that been scrapped entirely?

Hey,

Should be running for one week from the day after the update. There are no free ship upgrades demounts to my knowledge.

Don't worry - we appreciate if you give us some time to put the info in a related publication or the patch notes for the upcoming update, but of course you can always reach out to us and we'll see how we can help you. Also please keep in mind that this week a good amount of our staff is attending gamescom, so we'll might be a bit slower to react than usual.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
18 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Hey,

Should be running for one week from the day after the update. There are no free ship upgrades demounts to my knowledge.

Don't worry - we appreciate if you give us some time to put the info in a related publication or the patch notes for the upcoming update, but of course you can always reach out to us and we'll see how we can help you. Also please keep in mind that this week a good amount of our staff is attending gamescom, so we'll might be a bit slower to react than usual.

Greetings, Crysantos

Well, if I can't get free upgrade demounts anymore then at least set aside a couple bonus codes for me to pilfer from you when I catch you at Gamescom! :fish_viking:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
453 posts
23 hours ago, Crysantos said:

There are no free ship upgrades demounts to my knowledge.

That's a pity, considering that we had it on past seasons. That could have bee introduced with an "harsher" limit, like... let's say, having played 100+ clan battles games this season. A lot of the committed players had to replace upgrades, and would have been nice to have the free demount as well to get a chance to use the new unique ones.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,345 posts
25,561 battles
On 8/20/2018 at 4:33 PM, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

If i understand correctly you want thing that is already in place? You CAN convert your Hindenburg xp to free xp with doubloons and every time you earn xp with 19pt captain you will recieve that xp also as elite xp.

Players
2,182 posts
20,314 battles
Am 20.8.2018 um 15:31, quickr sagte:

A bit of patience is also not too much to ask.

Please. Any company worth that name has such things planned weeks and months ahead. Takes a half an hour to insert that line into the website news. Not communicating these things in good time just not customer friendly.

Players
2,182 posts
20,314 battles

So... we're (probably?) about half way into free Commander re-training week.

It's already been a most hilarious blast, mostly since I have been making sure well in advance I'd even have at least a few high skill point commanders from different nations to play with.

But... has there been a formal announcement by now at least?

I don't recall seeing one.

I'm mostly worried about when it ends now.

Imagine going to bed while forgetting to re-set your precious two 19-pointers after some crazy captain skill experiment, and being stuck with them that way for the next half a year or how ever long it's gonna take. (Or having to pay up to re-set them)

Announcing these things in multiple easy-to-find places is just basic user friendliness, which in this specific case is customer friendliness.

Players
2,182 posts
20,314 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Klopirat sagte:

Erm, no.

Maybe it's me but on that page, I am unable to find anything at all about the ongoing week of free Commander retraining for Clan Battle participants.

Not a single word.

Sign in to follow this