You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Solidus

What's your karma level?

15 comments in this topic

[KUMA]
Players
45 posts
15,077 battles

Nearly always 0. Sometimes it rises to a plus few, I think my record was +24, managed to sink it back to 0 in 2 hours. I always call out idiots and their retarded gameplay so yeah.

[KOKOS]
Players
160 posts
I think the reason my karma is so high is that I always give compliments to my teammates and opponents team,
I usually write "nice shot" and "Well done" when I get a "padeling" (which usually happens in "coughing" French ship)
Everyone who gets more than 2500 base XP from a compliment from me (even the enemy team player) and of course GG WP when the match ends.

Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

PEASANTS, FEAST YOUR EYES ON TRUE POWER!

karma.png

Ah, but I'm creeping closer, currently sitting at 410.

Playing CV (well) is apparently the sekrit trick to gaining lots of Karma ... unless you get a super salty enemy team where everyone reports you, or one of those entitled allies that think you're their personal AA pet for the entire game and take it personally when you dare move your fighters elsewhere.

[SLAPP]
Players
1,653 posts
9,969 battles

i dont like playing this game 

can we play another? :Smile_hiding:

[4_0_4]
Players
8,541 posts
14,933 battles

I'm at 194 atm. If i could keep my mouth shut more often, I properly would have more. :Smile_hiding:

Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
18 hours ago, Zemeritt said:

I'm at 194 atm. If i could keep my mouth shut more often, I properly would have more. :Smile_hiding:

Not necessarily true ... as it happens @havaduck typically gains karma points whenever he snaps and starts flaming the potatoes. It's still funny to hear him rage in TS and after the game is done listen to his unbelieving surprise when he says he got complimented afterwards.

Players
2,989 posts
11,824 battles
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Not necessarily true ... as it happens @havaduck typically gains karma points whenever he snaps and starts flaming the potatoes. It's still funny to hear him rage in TS and after the game is done listen to his unbelieving surprise when he says he got complimented afterwards.

I have been summoned and I will just leave this here, for it is the most recent and awesome example (lower 2/3). If you look for salt, look no further.  :Smile_coin:

....... and yeah I think I am at 112? something above 110, but it might ......... "fluctuate mildly" anyway. :Smile_trollface:

Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Gave you a bit Karma in the game against you today.

Take it as an apology for nuking your poor Bismarck with my Essex AP bombs :Smile_hiding:

[KOKOS]
Players
160 posts
12 hours ago, King_Khazi said:

Where is it the karma level is show?

Here..                                                                       click on "Profile"

Main.thumb.jpg.6adf72908075a6d033d8c97fece5b8fa.jpg

And select "Service Record" (black arrow), here you have your Karma level (the black circel, mine is 222)

5b8d4bb86cbc6_Main2.thumb.jpg.147cd8fdea8d548bc0e1425091358510.jpg