jpyr15

deleting my account to change servers

9 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts

so i jus t created my account so i can join my friends but i ran into a problem. you see, my friends actually play on the NA server (even the one who live  lives in germany. live in the uk if you're wondering). when i searched  post regarding "progression transfer" i came across a post  about "changing servers" and it says that you have to create an entirely new account. i later learned the existence of this mod that allows you to change servers with ease but it looks  rather complicated as well as the the fact that you need to create another account. that leaves me with one option, deleting my account on the eu server and creating a new one on the NA one with the same email. is this possible? if so, will it also make my username "vacant"? (BTW i don't have any friends on the eu server)

8 answers to this question

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,658 battles

For changing the server, I recommend this mod: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qhwInKrvwaIrf1FCZZYMHPTF2nziS_o1

It's very easy to use, just run the WOWSRealmsTool.exe in your game directory and select the server you want.

About your question, like Pete said, you can just create a new account on NA. You don't have to delete your current one and you can use the same mail address.

Players
5,976 posts
11,274 battles
15 hours ago, jpyr15 said:

well i don't want tp go through the hassle of creating a new email

You can use the same email to create an account on another server :Smile_great:

Players
2 posts
12 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You do not need to delete your old account. Just make a new one on the NA server.

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
2 minutes ago, jpyr15 said:

well i wouldn't want to go through the hassle of creating an entirely new email

That shouldn't be such a hassle. Just create a yahoo mail account. It's like 3 or 4 mouseclicks.

[-AP-]
Players
2,486 posts
6,063 battles
15 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

That shouldn't be such a hassle. Just create a yahoo mail account. It's like 3 or 4 mouseclicks.

Yahoo, that word should never be uttered in public.

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
2 minutes ago, thiextar said:

Yahoo, that word should never be uttered in public.

Lol Why not? I'm running an E-mail account there in case I need to fill one up to get access to something. So I can reroute possible spam over there. No huss no fuss.

[SM0KE]
Players
5,412 posts
13,277 battles
16 hours ago, jpyr15 said:

No need: I play WOWS on the EU server, WOT on both the NA and EU servers, WOT Blitz on NA and EU servers, and WOWS Blitz - all of them are run off the same email address...