Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SlingaDing

Guilio Cesare

11 comments in this topic

[H_FAN]
Players
2,569 posts
40,895 battles
59 minutes ago, SlingaDing said:

I must have misunderstood, I thought all the Premium ships had been made permanent? 

No they are rotated a lot, a few updates ago there were some large changes. The techtree and shop does not show all ships that are premiums - there you better look at wiki.

[BOATX]
Beta Tester
5,170 posts
23,679 battles

"Ships for Doubloons

In the game client, the following ships are now available for purchase using Doubloons: Prinz Eugen, Warspite, Kidd, Yūbari, Ashitaka, Aurora, Murmansk, Aigle, Gascogne, Duca degli Abruzzi, Roma, and Anshan.

The following ships will be unavailable for purchase using Doubloons in the game client: Admiral Graf Spee, Sims, Ishizuchi, Mutsu, Okhotnik, Dunkerque, De Grasse, and Duca d'Aosta."

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
1 hour ago, 22cm said:

"Ships for Doubloons

In the game client, the following ships are now available for purchase using Doubloons: Prinz Eugen, Warspite, Kidd, Yūbari, Ashitaka, Aurora, Murmansk, Aigle, Gascogne, Duca degli Abruzzi, Roma, and Anshan.

The following ships will be unavailable for purchase using Doubloons in the game client: Admiral Graf Spee, Sims, Ishizuchi, Mutsu, Okhotnik, Dunkerque, De Grasse, and Duca d'Aosta."

That's not much of an answer to the surprise of the OP though. The Cesare was available for doubloons before (I got her that way) and she's explicitely not noted as one of the ship that got removed from techtree availability.

Either the Cesare had already been removed from the techtree in an update before the one whose patch notes you quoted (which is possible), or something's amiss (this is WG we're talking about, so that's just as possible).

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,414 posts
15,630 battles

Is the Cesare not in the same category as Belfast and Kamikaze/Fujin - removed as simply OP and WG cannot easily reduce their performance so just don't sell them? ( Have all three! :Smile_glasses:) Don't play the Cesare though as am not a battleship player!

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
2 minutes ago, triumphgt6 said:

Is the Cesare not in the same category as Belfast and Kamikaze/Fujin - removed as simply OP and WG cannot easily reduce their performance so just don't sell them? ( Have all three! :Smile_glasses:) Don't play the Cesare though as am not a battleship player!

Naw, WG says Cesare is complete balans comrade. And unless what I've been reading has been speculation only, they're even going to (re-)introduce her as Novorossiysk for the russian BBs (since the Cesare was given to the USSR as war reperations).

• Funny 2

[TACHA]
Players
1,414 posts
15,630 battles

I seem to remember that it blew up when they had it! Possibly a special feature when renamed?

• Funny 1

[BOATX]
Beta Tester
5,170 posts
23,679 battles
3 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Naw, WG says Cesare is complete balans comrade. And unless what I've been reading has been speculation only, they're even going to (re-)introduce her as Novorossiysk for the russian BBs (since the Cesare was given to the USSR as war reperations).

Yes, it will be a glorious Soviet BB, comrades! Very balanced! :Smile_teethhappy:

Beta Tester
93 posts
7,045 battles
18 hours ago, triumphgt6 said:

I seem to remember that it blew up when they had it! Possibly a special feature when renamed?

Special feature of ru bb's: "Will of Stalin: upon destruction, detonate with glory of the motherland and instantly do 50k dmg to all non-rusky ships on the enemy team"

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this