Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gojuadorai

a Stalingrad 3flags and the -25% cupon ?

16 comments in this topic

Players
2,831 posts
20,714 battles

Hi,

i just would like to know from WG the following:

the problem is this season a lot of people, me included, wont get their 3rd stalingrad flag.
this in itself isnt a big deal since next ranked will give  the missing ~2-3k steel easily.

but 

since the replacement cupon is tied to getting the stalingrad AND having 3 flags my question is now:

if i get the 3rd flag next CW season will i get the 25% cupon? [EDIT] or 30 wins since the flag is "gone"

if i dont get it then because i already have the ship i feel that this would be a bit unfair,
especially since WG messed up this CW season for a lot of people with the introduction of the beta squads but thats another topic...

• Funny 1

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
153 posts
7,847 battles

Hey, the coupoun for ships should get renewed every six updated when you did spend it on a ship in the arsenal before that certain update.  image.png

But you can read all that up  here !!

I hope that helps.

Players
2,831 posts
20,714 battles
15 minutes ago, Ketzerer said:

I hope that helps.

No it does not
its unrelated to the question i asked.

(but thanks for the effort)

• Cool 1

[SPUDS]
Players
417 posts
12,468 battles

The stalingrad flag got replaced by steel. When you dont reach the 30 wins this season for the third flag you will miss out the replacement coupon. But you can still get the ship if you have enough steel. 

Players
2,831 posts
20,714 battles
1 hour ago, konean said:

The stalingrad flag got replaced by steel. When you dont reach the 30 wins this season for the third flag you will miss out the replacement coupon. But you can still get the ship if you have enough steel. 

yes im totaly aware of that .....

....the interesting question is though will the 3rd flag still compensate me with that replacement cupon i missed out on  or will it be just worth nothing other than the steel attatcehed.

why should someone get a extra cupon  for 3 flags in the first 3 seasons but not get one if he needed 4?
this season was wiered  and a lot of people missed out on the 30

we now adapted and we probably will get it next but missing out on that cupon pretty much hurts alot

since then youd need to wait 4 months on the salem and have noch cupon left till 6-12 months later!?

just cause you needed 1 season more for the 3rd flag? 

[SPUDS]
Players
417 posts
12,468 battles

The flag wont exist anymore after this season. The extra coupon is given to get the stalingrad with 3 Flags. Stalingrad will cost 28k. With the steel from the first two seasons (12k) plus this season we would only had 22k. The whole concept of the flag is out of the window with the arsenal and steel. Blame WG for this complicated approach regarding the flags, steel addition and compensation for the players. 

Players
2,831 posts
20,714 battles
33 minutes ago, konean said:

The flag wont exist anymore after this season. The extra coupon is given to get the stalingrad with 3 Flags. Stalingrad will cost 28k. With the steel from the first two seasons (12k) plus this season we would only had 22k. The whole concept of the flag is out of the window with the arsenal and steel. Blame WG for this complicated approach regarding the flags, steel addition and compensation for the players. 

yeah ok the flag is goen but that still doesnt mean that the aggregate achivement of 3x 30 wins pays out less than  if you did it in the first 3 season  if you do it in any other way. despite doing 30 wins 3x

and i just think they should give you that extra cupon when you hit the 3rd time since its a huge thing having this extra cupon 

OR

they should give a convincing reason why only people who got the 3x30 THIS season should get the cupon

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
153 posts
7,847 battles

@Gojuadorai you should have the 25% discount coupon already in your arsenal, that coupon like mentioned earlier get replaced every 6 updated of the game, you can have max one of these at all times, the extra/ replacement coupon you are asking for will be given o ut to players that buy the Stalingrad using the coupon they already have after the 3rd season ended and this gets replenished before the 25.12.2018 when every player will get their 25% ship discount coupons (see pic).

image.png

• Bad 1

Beta Tester
3,797 posts
17,332 battles

Season 1, 2, 3 : 3x 30 Typhoon wins = Stalingrad and 2x 25% ship coupons.

Season 1, 2, 4 : 3x 30 Typhoon wins = Stalingrad and 1x 25% ship coupons ?

(If you bought the Stalingrad before Season 4, with additional steel from Ranked.)

• Cool 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,663 posts
30,381 battles
9 minutes ago, Ketzerer said:

@Gojuadorai you should have the 25% discount coupon already in your arsenal, that coupon like mentioned earlier get replaced every 6 updated of the game, you can have max one of these at all times, the extra/ replacement coupon you are asking for will be given o ut to players that buy the Stalingrad using the coupon they already have after the 3rd season ended and this gets replenished before the 25.12.2018 when every player will get their 25% ship discount coupons (see pic).

image.png

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
153 posts
7,847 battles

@changenam324255 as far as I know you cant have more than 1 Ship discount coupon at any given time in your arsenal unless WG changes that and you cant use more than one coupon on a ship as well iirc.

Players
2,831 posts
20,714 battles
40 minutes ago, Ketzerer said:

@changenam324255 as far as I know you cant have more than 1 Ship discount coupon at any given time in your arsenal unless WG changes that and you cant use more than one coupon on a ship as well iirc.

you still dont get what this is about do you?

John Ashford has 2x flags  and 19k steel after the 3rd CW season so he gets 2k more from ranked  and uses his -25% cupon to buy the stalingrad for 21k

- this leaves him with NO cupon until the 01.01.2019

- he (possibly?) wont get a cupon even if he manages to do a 3rd 30x wins in CW season 4 which will conclude before 01.01.2019

James Bolton has 3x flags and 22k steel after the 3rd CW season so he uses 21k steel and his -25% cupon to buy the stalingrad for 21k
- this leaves him with ONE cupon since he gets it replaced!

- if he does not play CW season 4 at all he still has one more -25% Cupon than John Ashford despite having done 3x30 wins the same amount of times 

you see so James Bolton always ends up with 1x cupon more if he spends the 2nd one before 01.01.19 then John Ashford even though they both did the same ammount of wins just because of different timing.

also in no case one of them would need to have more than 1 assuming  you can buy the salem or something else before the 4th CW season John Ashford could easily be granted the 25% cupon for his 3rd 30

[SPUDS]
Players
417 posts
12,468 battles

The whole thing was already discussed when they published these information. In the end just accept it, WG wont change that. Dont get me wrong I am also not a fan of this coupon crap and that the first and second season is of less value than this current one (Giving 10k for each previous stalin flag instead of 6k and a stupid coupon would be better imo).

• Cool 1

Players
2,831 posts
20,714 battles
1 hour ago, konean said:

The whole thing was already discussed when they published these information. In the end just accept it, WG wont change that. Dont get me wrong I am also not a fan of this coupon crap and that the first and second season is of less value than this current one (Giving 10k for each previous stalin flag instead of 6k and a stupid coupon would be better imo).

well i missed this discussion then...

also it wouldnt anoy me so much if Wg hadnt made it so much harder to get the 30 wins
last season we got 2x struggle to hurricane and only barely failed one of them

this season we couldnt get the lousy 30 wins (partly cause of time issues of some members) but mostly due to the changes WG did.
(shorter season, bteams , changed ship and map meta, where the beta rating F'd it up the most and only benefits larger clans)

Sign in to follow this