Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

The game is stealing my collectibles

20 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles

When i ended my game session yesterday, i double checked the number of duplicates i had, cause i had the feeling that the game didn't account for all duplicates received yesterday.

So, i closed the game with 4 duplicates yesterday.

After the first container today, in which i received 2 duplicates, i checked again and i have 5 now. 

If my math serves me right, 4 duplicates plus 2 duplicates is 6 duplicates, not 5. 

I restarted the client to be sure, and it's still 5.

I'm slightly pi$$ed now, it's hard to collect these thingies, in the time remaining without the game dropping 1 duplicate here and there.

Any help here pls @MrConway, @Crysantos, @Tuccy? Is it a known bug? 

[KAKE]
Players
2,521 posts
5,980 battles
1 minute ago, Jethro_Grey said:

After the first container today, in which i received 2 duplicates, i checked again and i have 5 now. 

Did you actually get two collection items in the container?

I don't think I've ever received more than a single collection item in a regular daily container. At least not for the American Cruiser collection which is the one I'm working on now. I don't remember if the HSF collection ever gave out doubles, I highly doubt it, though.

However, I fairly regularly get collection items and patches/backgrounds in the same container, both of which can be duplicates of stuff you already have (for duplicate patches I think you just get credits).

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles
9 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

I don't think I've ever received more than a single collection item in a regular daily container. At least not for the American Cruiser collection which is the one I'm working on now. I don't remember if the HSF collection ever gave out doubles, I highly doubt it, though.

However, I fairly regularly get collection items and patches/backgrounds in the same container, both of which can be duplicates of stuff you already have (for duplicate patches I think you just get credits).

Absolutely positive. 2 Duplicates.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,770 posts
26,595 battles

From one container you can only get one collectable item and one patch item. So that is how you get 2 duplicates, one is for collection and one for patches.

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles
Just now, fumtu said:

From one container you can only get one collectable item and one patch item. So that is how you get 2 duplicates, one is for collection and one for patches.

2 collection items.

[FMW]
Players
117 posts

Are you sure, it was 2 duplicates from the collection, or 1 duplicate collection and 1 duplicate patch.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,127 posts
8,961 battles
3 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

2 collection items.

Well since that can't happen the only other explanation is that the bug was you seeing you supposedly got two items, not losing one.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,518 battles
23 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

When i ended my game session yesterday, i double checked the number of duplicates i had, cause i had the feeling that the game didn't account for all duplicates received yesterday.

If my math serves me right, 4 duplicates plus 2 duplicates is 6 duplicates, not 5. 

I'm slightly pi$$ed now, it's hard to collect these thingies, in the time remaining without the game dropping 1 duplicate here and there.

This shouldn't happen - please watch it and send us a screenshot should it reoccur.

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles
3 minutes ago, MrConway said:

This shouldn't happen - please watch it and send us a screenshot should it reoccur.

Will do.

[PANEU]
Players
1,401 posts
14,169 battles
28 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Duplicates on collection and insignia patch are not the same. First increase duplicates count the least increase credits by 50k

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles
1 minute ago, Episparh said:

Duplicates on collection and insignia patch are not the same. First increase duplicates count the least increase credits by 50k

Ok, for the last time.

2 COLLECTION duplicates.

[PANEU]
Players
1,401 posts
14,169 battles
Just now, Jethro_Grey said:

Ok, for the last time.

2 COLLECTION duplicates.

You cannot get two collection items in one container. 

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles
2 minutes ago, Episparh said:

You cannot get two collection items in one container. 

I feel like this needs to be repeated again:

You can not get more than one collection item in a single daily container.

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
35 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Ok, for the last time.

2 COLLECTION duplicates.

Maybe from 2 different Collections? If this is even a thing...

[KAKE]
Players
2,521 posts
5,980 battles
1 minute ago, Mandalorianer said:

Maybe from 2 different Collections? If this is even a thing...

You can't actually collect more than one of the permanent collections at the same time, though. 

I think maybe (although it could be my mind playing tricks on me) that some of the event collections would drop from regular containers, during the event, and wouldn't "interrupt" the regular collection you were working on at the time. I have a vague recollection of getting HSF items and French Connllection items in the same container, but that could, as mentioned, be my memory playing tricks on me.

But there's no collection event running at the moment.

• Cool 1

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
762 posts
12,405 battles

I'm collecting the Yamamoto collection, and do indeed get two collection items now and again.

Beta Tester
1,868 posts
11,510 battles
2 hours ago, Uglesett said:

Yes this happens. I got also 2 duplicates in one crate and I also think one or more is missing. Have no proof of this tho. Next time I will take screenshots.

[OP-B]
[OP-B]
Beta Tester
449 posts
12,650 battles
2 minutes ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

Yes this happens. I got also 2 duplicates in one crate and I also think one or more is missing. Have no proof of this tho. Next time I will take screenshots.

Dito, had 1 container as well with 2 duplicates, didnt really pay attention though. Meaning no double check, screen shoot etc.

Sign in to follow this